Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394914 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 3:39am On Feb 15, 2011
manmustwac:

harringey council runs the spurs part of north london and islington council run the arses part of north london grin grin
I hear Harringey council is now planning to revoke your tenancy after yu muddied the waters with yur olympic move whereas Islington council always honour us every year for our community contributions.
We always put money into islington but your mumu chairman Lord Sugar is asking yu to go cap in hand begging Harringey council for 250m, una nor dey shame? na council dey give club money abi club dey give council money?  undecided
mumucious spuddites, una wan rob peter to pay paul. cheesy tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2011
Am not surprised we didn't lose to milan because they lost 2 0 to ajax in the group stages at home. It just goes to show how low the standard of serie a is since they lost to a team that is fourth in the EPL, Tottenham are defineatly improving and are on the way up. Nobody would seriously bet on us not making it to the last eight now. Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspurs.

Imagine if we had lost by one goal or even half a goal all the gunners will be here saying shiite this shiite that.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2011
manmustwac:

Am not surprised we didn't lose to milan because they lost 2 0 to ajax in the group stages at home. It just goes to show how low the standard of serie a is since they lost to a team that is fourth in the EPL, Tottenham are defineatly improving and are on the way up. Nobody would seriously bet on us not making it to the last eight now. Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspurs.

Imagine if we had lost by one goal or even half a goal all the gunners will be here saying shiite this shiite that.

You tried, but yu still need to qualify for next season's competition. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2011
duduspace:

You tried, but yu still need to qualify for next season's competition. tongue
That one no be problem. If we don't finish fourth we'll finish third. Besides why did it have to be a former gunner flamini that took corluka out of the game?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ASL33: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2011
manmustwac:

That one no be problem. If we don't finish fourth we'll finish third. Besides why did it have to be a former gunner flamini that took corluka out of the game?
He acted on wengers instruction. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2011
manmustwac:

You guys were only lucky. Milan were the better side but they unfortunately had to fall to that break. Even when you guys were dominating in the first 30 minutes, you had no clear cut chances.
You guys have it all to do at the WHL because Milan are going to attack all 90 minutes. How will you cope that? For how long are you going the park the bus before it starts to shift?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2011
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lool una nor kill me oh grin grin grin

These spurs are truly useless - the question is 'who is your daddy' not 'where is your daddy'. grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
debosky:

These spurs are truly useless - the question is 'who is your daddy' not 'where is your daddy'.  grin grin grin
Chei manmuswank grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
HOW Y'ALL LIKE US NOW!!!!

ARSENAL LADDIES, YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT BARCELONA TODAY? Hmmmm, Lets wait and see if your delusion comes true!!

COYS!!! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2011
Hey didifido shame nor catch you? grin

am sure you watched the match and secretly wished useless spuds were the ones playing eh? grin

feels good to be a gunner.

you only appear when your useless team manages to win grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hmmmm, I haven't all the time to come here as often babes!

You guys played very well yesterday,

But what I don't get is the euphoria (Like its the final) with the 2nd leg still coming up at the Nou Camp.

Yes we beat Milan at the San Siro and we are happy but we are still cautious cos the game is not over yet!

However (believe me) all Arsenal fans I have spoken to treat this victory like its all over, Watch it!!

It could be 4-0 in the second leg, That would hurt,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
jolosyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tadadada grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
i would like the arsenal to get a draw at barceloan and go through smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
shocked

yeeeepaaaaaaaaaaaa man mus wac is being nice to my team . .erm erm grin tell us why please? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
mukina2:

shocked
yeeeepaaaaaaaaaaaa man mus wac is being nice to my team . .erm erm grin tell us why please? grin

Peepin at your butt when you come to shite here on their forum has turned his head. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
angry grin
Derry mind tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2011
mukina2:

shocked

because i want barcelona who are the favourites to get knocked out of the competition because that would make it easier for spurs to make the semi finals wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2011
@manmustwack

I must say that I'm disappointed in your administrative message sent to me, must you be that vindictive and use your moderator rights to personal ends?
What is it with people and thin skins on here? sheesh. Expected much better from you and I'm really disappointed.
Never, ever send that kinda message to me again, you'd be very wise to note that I'm not easily intimidated.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by presido1: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
manmustwac:

i would like the arsenal to get a draw at barceloan and go through smiley
so that you might get a weeker team in Arsenal. This guy u get sense wella. cheesy cheesy cheesy

duduspace:

Peepin at your butt when you come to shite here on their forum has turned his head. grin grin
Muki get chineseeeesszzzz butt tongue tongue tongue.

I can pump it for you if u have the benjamin. U no like kind payment biko. tongue grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2011
presido1:

Muki get chineseeeesszzzz butt tongue tongue tongue.

I can pump it for you if u have the benjamin. U no like kind payment biko. tongue grin grin

Na big lie, gooner babes no dey get figure 1, na perfect figure 8 tongue
Keep yur industrial sillicone to yursef, if you see muki butt, yu no go know when yu go inject yurself. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2011
@DUDUSPACE
duduspace:

What was the purpose of this type of message? Wasn't it meant as an insult to provoke a reaction from me? Now that you provoked a reaction your accusing me of having thin skin. Since mukina2 and v3 are both gooners (who are obviously biased against us spurs fans and part of the problem) they will never lift a finger to do anything about this type of senseless post.

If this had been posted in another thread apart from this one then you would've faced a ban and your post deleted. But then since mukina2 and v3 are part of the problem they don't seem bothered to do anything about it. Continue with your senseless posts ok. I can't stop you i'll just make i'll make you guys are happy by getting the spurs thread thrown in the recyle bin.  smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2011
manmustwac:

@DUDUSPACEWhat was the purpose of this type of message? Wasn't it meant as an insult to provoke a reaction from me? Now that you provoked a reaction your accusing me of having thin skin. Since mukina2 and v3 are both gooners (who are obviously biased against us spurs fans and part of the problem) they will never lift a finger to do anything about this type of senseless post.

If this had been posted in another thread apart from this one then you would've faced a ban and your post deleted. But then since mukina2 and v3 are part of the problem they don't seem bothered to do anything about it. Continue with your senseless posts ok. I can't stop you i'll just make i'll make you guys are happy by getting the spurs thread thrown in the recyle bin.  smiley

First of all, if you had a problem with the post, why not reply to it straight away on the forum? why the attempt at intimidation by sending me a moderator's message with such unnecessary bile which you knew very well that I couldn't reply to through the same means with which you sent it?  undecided
Secondly, you and I know very well that the message you sent to me would receive a ban if posted on the forum which is why you sent it through that means in the first instance or if yu're proud of it why not post it on here?

I have no problems with you having known you from the religious section even before I became active in the sports section and if you find my writing as being insulting, I do apologise for it, believe me when I say it was meant in jest and that I've had worse post than that written about me, I also believe that anyone who read that post would take it for what it is some harmless fun because the forum in the first instance is not a physical place where Muki can come to answer nature's call. If yu're this angry about it, what exactly should Muki do if she reacted to the post the way you did?

I would never have thought that you would make a Keys/Gray moment out of some harmless banter and you do need to develop a thicker skin.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2011
You telling me to look at mukina's but while she comes to shiite on the spurs thread i find very offensive. angry If you expect me to develop thick skin and take it on the chin then you should develop thick skin as well and take what I said to you on the chin. I don't care I was thinking of putting that in the arsenal thread (and risk being banned by the biased mods) but then since its only you I have grevience against I decided to send it to you personally. And if you don't have anythinyg against me personally Do you really expect me to give you a proper answer to your question about the capacity of shiite hart lane when you ask it in an very insultive way?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2011
manmustwac:

You telling me to look at mukina's but while she comes to shiite on the spurs thread i find very offensive. angry If you expect me to develop thick skin and take it on the chin then you should develop thick skin as well and take what I said to you on the chin.
This is utter bollocks and abuse of your position and utterly irresponsible of you quite childish too, it also shows you are a coward who will hide under any silly position you have to taunt and intimidate others, I must state in very clear terms that you are unfit of any position you hold on this forum if this is how you choose to act. If you consider yourself a person of integrity then go ahead and post what you sent to me and then compare it to what I've written to see if it is in any way proportionate.

manmustwac:

I don't care I was thinking of putting that in the arsenal thread (and risk being banned by the biased mods) but then since its only you I have grevience against I decided to send it to you personally. And if you don't have anythinyg against me personally Do you really expect me to give you a proper answer to your question about the capacity of shiite hart lane when you ask it in an very insultive way?

You're being very silly and show no remorse at your actions, are you supposed to use your mod privilledges to answer personal insults? (that is even if you  consider them personal insults in the first instance). Did I make any trouble or insult you when you didn't answer the question about the capacity of shiite hart lane? Did I PM you to start shouting abuse at you at any point in time? FFS, what I posted isn't even abuse. Grow a pair and act like someone matured man. I must say that you are totally undeserving of any apology and do consider that apology withdrawn. I also wonder how you became a mod in the first instance.
FYI, I have Tottenham fans as friends and we do take the mickey out of ourselves, but we never descend as low as you've done.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
You telling me to look up mukina's butt while she shiites all over the spurs thread is no joke and you saying that you meant it as joke is a bloody lie. But then I do agree that I overreacted and took advantage of my position as a mod and for that reason I do sincerely apologise. I should've handled the situation differently but then I cannot turn back time. This is the last am going to say about the matter
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
manmustwac:

You telling me to look up mukina's butt while she shiites all over the spurs thread is no joke and you saying that you meant it as joke is a bloody lie. But then I do agree that I overreacted and took advantage of my position as a mod and for that reason I do sincerely apologise. I should've handled the situation differently but then I cannot turn back time. This is the last am going to say about the matter

I do sincerely apologize that the joke about Muki's butt came across as offensive, it was never intended to be and thanks for being man enough to acknowledge when yu're wrong. Hope no hard feelings?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Brisingr(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
spurs get fans wonder no go end 4 america
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
make persin nor type muki's butt in here again oh

and mwm you have to thank us for bringing a lot into this dead thread.

didofido gets more stick than you but he knows its all jokes wink

vex finish oh. whenever una lose i go enter here to dance wella grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 2:18am On Feb 22, 2011
I have plans for Muki's butt. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by skyline1241: 3:22am On Feb 22, 2011
Maybe their players think there will be a second leg so they can do the biz at White Hart "Juju!! Lane!

Grin GOONER 89

I also think so.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
Spurs away to blackpool tonight a win will take us third one point above man city and five points clear of chelsea. See you guys after the game. Come on you spurs!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
duduspace:

I have plans for Muki's butt. tongue
sorry try the next door tongue

manmustwac:

Spurs away to blackout tonight a win will take us third one point above man city and five points clear of chelsea. See you guys after the game. Come on you spurs!
as usual una do quick and lose jare cool grin so we'll have another picture special moment tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.