Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394215 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2011
ha ha ha

what a joke.

grin

Redknapp mugged once again

ha ha ha
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2011
*coughs*
It ain't too late to do the YEBARIBA DANCE

You guys are a JOKE. . 4-0?? And una call unaselves EPL,UCL material?? Shheeeeeet!! angry
If una post here again, u'll hear from me angry
Rubbish Club, Rubbish fans, Rubbish manager. . USELESS SPUDS

Now. . .
How meerkat?? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Number 1 . . grin

Number 2 grin

Number 3 grin

Number 4 cry grin
[img]http://www.fulhamfc.com/CachedImage.axd?ImageName=%2fImages%2fMainNews%2fNewsPages%2fPhotoSpecial%2f1011%2fTottenhamFACupHome%2fPA-10111174.jpg&ImageWidth=633&ImageHeight=500[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2011
Who needs this anyway? grin hey bingo let's play catch

grin grin grin cant stop him!!! grin and he gave away the pen. mumu grin

Boy, why did you score the two pens? angry grin

aww poor popeye cry cry grin

poor popeye needs a hug cry cry who's gon hug him? cry

why didnt you score eh? angry  grin

the great basket!!!! General air marshall commander Aerial gomiss grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2011
didifiso,basic,manwas,xsay

just showing you guys lots of loves grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
Abeg one of my CD lost while playing for Assanal.

I am looking for clips of "Mi o shako mo" from Remedies.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
You guys were even lucky to huddersfield. They would've knocked you out in the away leg. angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2011
A toast, to your continued losing streak tongue cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 3:47am On Feb 07, 2011
v3:

A toast, to your continued losing streak tongue cool
sharrap there 4 0 up at half time and you still couldn't even beat newcastle. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2011
look who's smiling and who is crying now! ;d
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by xsay(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2011
for me Assnal is the best team this season so far, the play good football, unlike the so called Man U lipsrsealed that likes cheating on smaller clubs (Blackpool)
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
West Ham United has been selected as the preferred club to move into the Olympic Stadium in east London after the 2012 Games.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12424549

make una kuku stay for shite shite lane grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
T o be honest am glad we didn't get it. Not every spurs fan is happy about moving from north london to east london. By the way what happened at newcastle in the second half. grin grin Most of the geordie fans who went home at halftime were cry cry cry when they foundout that they missed the best comeback in the premiership. grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by medjai(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2011
By the time Milan is done with you, you'll deliberately finish 10th to avoid playing in Europe next season grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2011
mukina2:

grin grin grin
You should've heard the cheer at the lane when Newcastle 4 arsenal 4 came up on the scoreboard. I was there.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2011
No van der vart no bale no luca modric and crouch staying on the bench and we still manage to beat sunderland away something that the arsenal and man city have failed to do this season. Glory glory tottenham hotspurs
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2011
Niko Kranjcher who wanted to leave during the Janurary transfer window coz he can't even get a game because of Gareth Bale scored the winning goal in his second consecutive game. Don't bet against us not finishing fourth this season smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2011
manmustwac:

Niko Kranjcher who wanted to leave during the Janurary transfer window coz he can't even get a game because of Gareth Bale scored the winning goal in his second consecutive game. Don't bet against us not finishing fourth this season  smiley
Na yam abi na beans yu call am?  grin grin grin
water get to find im level.
Just outta interest manmuswak, wetin be the capacity of shite hard lane sef?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2011
duduspace:

Na yam abi na beans yu call am?  grin grin grin
water get to find im level.
Just outta interest manmuswak, wetin be the capacity of shite hard lane sef?
the capacity is enough shite for you to eat four times a day for the rest of your life  grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 1:30am On Feb 14, 2011
manmustwac:

the capacity is enough shite for you to eat four times a day for the rest of your life  grin grin
we no dey chop shite for Arsenal, na caviar dey boku for our menu.  cool
so yu sef gree say na shite full the place.  grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
Listen dumbo you associate the word white with cleanliness & neatness and you associate the word arse anal (which happens to be the team you support) with fvckin shite that comes out of your arse stooped eeediot  grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
manmustwac:

Listen dumbo you associate the word white with cleanliness & neatness and you associate the word arse anal (which happens to be the team you support) with fvckin shite that comes out of your arse stooped eeediot  grin grin
Yeah, everyone shites but yur lane is our shiting place and your Jersey our toilet tissue yu rasclaat. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
WHO ARE YA
Oh wait, its them spuddies. . .Our neighbors from Shite Hart Lane sad
Manmuswank, dildoflex et al. . Let's be REALISTIC, don't you guys suck SMH sad

Common Stadium. . you guys can't EVEN get, yet you call yourselves top four material You lot are a disgrace to top flight football! Arsenal shites on you. .Morning, Noon, Night. . .EVEN in your sleep.

I ask again, WHO ARE YA

Useless Spuds *spits* angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
manmustwac:

I think of the arse anal everytime I sit down to do a dump in the toilet fvckin piece of smelly shite cheesy cheesy grin
Who's your daddy
Who runs North London
Who shites all over you and wipes their bum with left-overs from Shite Hart Lane

Thats RIGHT binshes. . It's the RED n WHITE ARMY!

We run NORTH [size=14pt]LONDON[/size]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
see wetin spuddie dey do for internet sad sad
[img]http://failblog.files./2010/01/129079719418109561.jpg[/img]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2011
LOL!

Best song at Emirates these last months:

North London is ours, North London is ours,

Bleep off to Stratford,

North London is ours!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2011
v3:

Who's your daddy
my daddy's at home in warri

v3:

Who runs North London
harringey council runs the spurs part of north london and islington council run the arses part of north london grin grin

v3:

Who shites all over you and wipes their bum with left-overs from Shite Hart Lane
your talking through your fvckin arse anal. You fvckin shiithead

v3:

Thats RIGHT binshes. . It's the RED n WHITE ARMY!
Go back to where you come from the fuvkin wooliwich arsenal

v3:

We run NORTH [size=14pt]LONDON[/size]
over 95% of you stuuupid arses have never been to see the arses play in lives beccause they will never get visa to come from africa or they can't afford to buy the £50 ticket grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
v3:

Who's your daddy

manmustwac:

my daddy's at home in warri

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lool una nor kill me oh grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2011
over 95% of you stuuupid arses have never been to see the arses play in lives beccause they will never get visa to come from africa or they can't afford to buy the £50 ticket

grin grin grin grin

Muki na here you dey hide since? cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2011
am right here you miss me ? grin

dem don pursue me comot thread, now it feels like person's house and not my home grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.