Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad (5616 Views)

Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? / Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Kidron2020: 7:50pm On May 23, 2020
Resees:

But i see a lot of AAmericans moving there..Dont tell me they paid the 100k? I wouldnt mind buying a land and building up a cozy life over there just wish it will be in Nigeria instead

I feel for u bro. We live here and we cool. I own my own house at under 30, no mortgage, no tax.

CC: Egunmogaji, this fella needs u
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Resees: 7:54pm On May 23, 2020
Kidron2020:

I feel for u bro. We live here and we cool. I own my own house at under 30, no mortgage, no tax.

Is it in Nigeria you own the property?
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by ogalawyer(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You claim the expatriates that come to Nigeria are bottom of the barrel and they still come to the country as Project Managers and make $20-50K a month mostly due to the security premium they receive.
Hmmm.. Where is your evidence for this? $20-50k really??
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 23, 2020

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The reason is black immigrants can fight in western countries to live another day. However, in their homeland any fight to change the status quo were the elite loot billions of dollars annually, they will face detention and live bullets.

Or maybe blacks should fight for same equality and development in their homelands just as Malaysians, Koreans, Japanese, Emiratis, Singaporeans etc. did? Or wouldn't you happy if there is a black dominated country like Germany or Malaysia?
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
Gerrard59:

Or maybe blacks should fight for same equality and development in their homelands just as Malaysians, Koreans, Japanese, Emiratis, Singaporeans etc. did? Or wouldn't you happy if there is a black dominated country like Germany or Malaysia?
We blacks love life and don't like taking risks. Look at the democracy Nigerian's fought for-we are now the poverty and corruption capital of the world.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2020
Tobexin:
Lovely discussion out here

cc justwise do the needful
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 23, 2020
Gerrard59:

Quoted for reference purposes. Hopefully, life tarries long enough, I'll want to recheck this post in the year 2040.
grin
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by uthlaw: 12:26am On May 24, 2020
surgical:
Even, the dangote,adenuga,otedola,has government help in their wealth
you give me joy for this statement
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 1:35am On May 24, 2020
uthlaw:
you give me joy for this statement
Dangote-Wealth from government monopoly
Adenuga - IBB dashed him an oil block
Otedola - Monopoly in diesel importaton from OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
Kidron2020:

Where is the property located?
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Thayoreey: 10:03pm On May 24, 2020
Resees:

What other african country can someone move to i like to live among my kind..

you can consider Bahamas. It's a sovereign nation in the west indies with over 90% of blacks and one of the richest countries in the world.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by sweetmelanin(f): 10:39pm On May 24, 2020
olalekan9320:
US is extreme, anywhere is not 100% safe but some places are far better. Nigerian police has killed more than corona in this lockdown.

every Nigerian youth should have a second passport

Your end note made me LOL! cheesy
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by sweetmelanin(f): 11:09pm On May 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

What about African students aspiring to study in the US? The vast majority don't bother to apply to top schools whereas Indians and Chinese do same. In the future, who do you expect as minorities to dominate top positions in the society? If there's a concerted effort by blacks to aim for the very highest standards in developed countries, there would be a change. I recall when I was applying to schools in the UK, a distant uncle advised I target the lowly ranked unknown universities, I objected. Explaining that as a black man from Nigeria, it's best to target the top universities as they offer more opportunities, valuable network and access to the top echelon of the society. He said no, that it's the best targeting these lowly ranked universities so that one would start from scratch.

You've raised some good points so far... but regarding this snippet of your write up, I think it's fair to say that the reason why Nigerians apply to these "lower-ranking schools" is because they have a better chance of gaining admission. Top tier schools abroad will hardly take on students from African colleges/universities (except south Africa) due to the terribly poor standard of education these schools are globally known for, coupled with the fact that the average Nigerian graduate will finish with a 2:2 which is not enough to meet the criteria of these top tier universities abroad (not because these students are not bright, but because of the systematic rot within Nigerian universities which empowers lecturers to manipulate grades and play 'God' over the lives of their graduates)
.. so, for example, you can't expect a university like Imperial College to take on a 2:2 graduate from University of Ilorin on a Masters program.

Now I can't speak for the US or other countries but here in the UK, the ranking of the University you attend doesn't usually matter at the end so far as it's an accredited UK University..
.. and as long as you're not running for some political post or trying to work for Google or something, most corporate workplaces employ graduates from all ranks of universities irrepective of whether you graduated from UCL, Kings College or London South Bank .. if you are well packaged, attained a good grade and have relevant work experience, you will always have opportunities available to you.

5 Likes

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by ziziangel(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2020
Resees:

Nigeria is developing and things are actually improving each day it might not be at the pace you all want it but they will get there and by the way the countries you all are running were fixed and fought to make it better by there citizens.you all need to fight to fix yoyr country as well

Yeah, we are truly developing

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Kidron2020: 11:55pm On May 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Where is the property located?

Right here bro. I'm a young Landlord
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 12:08am On May 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Every Nigerian has been affected by the insecurity plaguing the country. One of the memories I remember as a child was when my family got attacked by armed robbers along Benin-Ore expressway and later in my University days when my Dad got kidnapped for a week.

The reason most Nigerians choose to relocate abroad is to sleep with two eyes closed and to live in environment where the security of their family is guaranteed.
The bolded alone can give relatives of victim high blood pressure. Happened to a family friend of mine, their mum started having HBP after robbers tail gated their dad into the house.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by JennyKadry2: 12:26am On May 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
.Every Nigerian has been affected by the insecurity plaguing the country. One of the memories I remember as a child was when my family got attacked by armed robbers along Benin-Ore expressway and later in my University days when my Dad got kidnapped for a week.

The reason most Nigerians choose to relocate abroad is to sleep with two eyes closed and to live in environment where the security of their family is guaranteed.

Many many years ago, I believe I was still in Primary School or early secondary school. My late father used to enjoy his evening walks. We always looked forward to his return because he would always buy us suya. On this faithful day he came back blood dripping from the back of his head. He was attacked by robbers, they collected his wallet and used an iron rod to hit him at the back of his head. Nigeria has been unsafe for a very long time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 12:29am On May 25, 2020
JennyKadry2:

Many many years ago, I believe I was still in Primary School or early secondary school. My late father used to enjoy his evening walks. We always looked forward to his return because he would always buy us suya. On this faithful day he came back blood dripping from the back of his head. He was attacked by robbers, they collected his wallet and used an iron rod to hit him at the back of his head. Nigeria has been unsafe for a very long time
He all have scars and psychological trauma from what we experienced in that country.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 12:31am On May 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Citizens of G7 countries like USA have different requirement and it is easier for them to migrate to Botswana or Namibia. However, the rules are more stringent for Nigerian's partyly due to our record and reputation for staying in countries illegally.
grin
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2020
sweetmelanin:

You've raised some good points so far... but regarding this snippet of your write up, I think it's fair to say that the reason why Nigerians apply to these "lower-ranking schools" is because they have a better chance of gaining admission. Top tier schools abroad will hardly take on students from African colleges/universities (except south Africa) due to the terribly poor standard of education these schools are globally known for, coupled with the fact that the average Nigerian graduate will finish with a 2:2 which is not enough to meet the criteria of these top tier universities abroad (not because these students are not bright, but because of the systematic rot within Nigerian universities which empowers lecturers to manipulate grades and play 'God' over the lives of their graduates)
.. so, for example, you can't expect a university like Imperial College to take on a 2:2 graduate from University of Ilorin on a Masters program.

Now I can't speak for the US or other countries but here in the UK, the ranking of the University you attend doesn't usually matter at the end so far as it's an accredited UK University..
.. and as long as you're not running for some political post or trying to work for Google or something, most corporate workplaces employ graduates from all ranks of universities irrespective of whether you graduated from UCL, Kings College or London South Bank .. if you are well packaged, attained a good grade and have relevant work experience, you will always have opportunities available to you.

You do have a great point there esp regarding the metric of average Nigerian students graduating with a 2.2 which most top western institutions will not accept. Unfortunately, there is no hard data to support the notion, but how many first class graduates from Nigerian universities over the years deliberately target top institutions in developed countries for advanced degrees? There are even ways to tweak the low percentage and one of such is by taking standardised tests - showing that irrespective of the perceived low standard of education, something good can come out from Nazareth. Unlike the UK where it is largely the financial status of the applicant that counts for a typical Nigerian graduate to attend a top institution, in the US, such does not really count as funding is guaranteed (I am focused on STEM disciplines) provided the applicant provides other sources of judging his/her abilities for graduate studies. Unfortunately, most will prefer to step-side the GRE - most popular standardised test for graduate studies - and aim for schools where it is not demanded. Unknowingly to them, this is a major deal breaker when it comes to funding (considering the low standards of the education of the applicant's homeland) and also a major precursor for further professional advancement. And these institutions that waive the GRE aren't really the top ones. Worse still, with the GRExit happening these days even by top universities, our people will not write it meanwhile the Indians and Chinese will still write it with the aim of getting funded. Funding is extremely important considering that over the past thirty years, Nigeria has retrogressed economically compared to China, India, Brazil, Vietnam, Malaysia etc.

Regarding the UK, I beg to disagree regarding how rankings of universities don't affect graduate employment. The Russell group of universities, the UK's equivalent to the Ivy Leagues in the US, Imperial Universities in Japan, C9 in China, TU9 in Germany, Grand Ecoles in France etc. disproportionately dominates graduation employment and salaries in the UK (https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/russell-group-dominates-uk-graduate-employment-charts). These universities offer opportunities to develop an invaluable network in the corporate world and scientific research. At the bold in your last paragraph, it is the more reason why blacks in developed countries should target top institutions knowing fully well their position in the society. If one is to see a black Chancellor of the Exchequer, the probability is higher when the individual studies PPE at Oxford rather than Business Administration at London South Bank University.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 12:47am On May 25, 2020
sweetmelanin:

.. and as long as you're not running for some political post or trying to work for Google or something, most corporate workplaces employ graduates from all ranks of universities irrepective of whether you graduated from UCL, Kings College or London South Bank .. if you are well packaged, attained a good grade and have relevant work experience, you will always have opportunities available to you.
The new crop of Nigerian students I frequently see making their way to top schools are graduates of Covenant University. It's not like the grads from CU are brighter than those that attended the likes of UI or UNN; however, the school gives the students the grades they deserve i.e. grades that are directly proportional to the amount of effort the students puts in. Hence, lots of CU grads with first class grades.

To gain admissions to top schools in the world, we are looking at final average of 90% and above. Most Nigerian higher institution are churning out lots of graduates with 2.2s and 2.1s. Generally, the majority of Nigerian grads I have seen make it to the likes of Oxford and top schools in the US are the ones with very high second class averages or those with a first, and even at that, the competition is fierce for spots in those top schools. The competition is stiff out there. Those top universities receive far more applications from Indian and Chinese nationals with first class grades. Their population (India & China) ensures that there is a large number of them with firsts.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2020
Gerrard59:

You do have a great point there esp regarding the metric of average Nigerian students graduating with a 2.2 which most top western institutions will not accept. Unfortunately, there is no hard data to support the notion, but how many first class graduates from Nigerian universities over the years deliberately target top institutions in developed countries for advanced degrees? There are even ways to tweak the low percentage and one of such is by taking standardised tests - showing that irrespective of the perceived low standard of education, something good can come out from Nazareth. Unlike the UK where it is largely the financial status of the applicant that counts for a typical Nigerian graduate to attend a top institution, in the US, such does not really count as funding is guaranteed (I am focused on STEM disciplines) provided the applicant provides other sources of judging his/her abilities for graduate studies. Unfortunately, most will prefer to step-side the GRE - most popular standardised test for graduate studies - and aim for schools where it is not demanded. Unknowingly to them, this is a major deal breaker when it comes to funding (considering the low standards of the education of the applicant's homeland) and also a major precursor for further professional advancement. And these institutions that waive the GRE aren't really the top ones. Worse still, with the GRExit happening these days even by top universities, our people will not write it meanwhile the Indians and Chinese will still write it with the aim of getting funded. Funding is extremely important considering that over the past thirty years, Nigeria has retrogressed economically compared to China, India, Brazil, Vietnam, Malaysia etc.

Regarding the UK, I beg to disagree regarding how rankings of universities don't affect graduate employment. The Russell group of universities, the UK's equivalent to the Ivy Leagues in the US, Imperial Universities in Japan, C9 in China, TU9 in Germany, Grand Ecoles in France etc. disproportionately dominates graduation employment and salaries in the UK (https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/russell-group-dominates-uk-graduate-employment-charts). These universities offer opportunities to develop an invaluable network in the corporate world and scientific research. At the bold in your last paragraph, it is the more reason why blacks in developed countries should target top institutions knowing fully well their position in the society. If one is to see a black Chancellor of the Exchequer, the probability is higher when the individual studies PPE at Oxford rather than Business Administration at London South Bank University.
In addition to this, the university of Warwick a Russel group university still admits 2 2.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 12:58am On May 25, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

In addition to this, the university of Warwick a Russel group university still admits 2 2.
They may state a 2.2 as an admission requirement, but when there are lots of people with better grades applying from all over the world, and there are class size limits, I guess the top students will get selected. I doubt such schools will use a First Qualified/First Admitted admission method. At some point, ordinary Robert Gordon in Scotland was a top school to apply for admission if one is looking to work in the oil and Gas industry both in Europe and Africa. 2.2 was a minimum requirement but I doubt if any 2.2. grad made it into the program.

My wife applied to UCL, Imperial and Oxford so many times she eventually gave up. She had an over 4.5 on a scale of 5 from OAU. She eventually gave up, and we made our way to Canada.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by JennyKadry2: 1:02am On May 25, 2020
sweetmelanin:

You've raised some good points so far... but regarding this snippet of your write up, I think it's fair to say that the reason why Nigerians apply to these "lower-ranking schools" is because they have a better chance of gaining admission. Top tier schools abroad will hardly take on students from African colleges/universities (except south Africa) due to the terribly poor standard of education these schools are globally known for.

I believe many lecturers in Nigeria enjoying failing students for the love of it. I remember my sister was told a long time ago by one lecturer that you have to "fail" or give low marks to students to justify to prove that you are a "strong" lecturer.

If schools were to be unbiased and go through the curriculum of the Nigerian graduates, they'd find that we do more in Nigeria. We just have shitty government and lecturers who are hell bent on making life hell for students and not giving them the grades they deserve with all the effort they have put in.

Over the weekend I was chatting with a Zambian/British nurse who is preparing to sit for the NCLEX for her move to North America. She schooled in the UK. After lamenting how difficult the exam was the first time, this lady told me that her 2 Nigerian colleagues(both studied in Nigeria) only had to sit the exam once and passed. Apparently it is what they were taught in school plus their clinical experience working as Nurses in Nigeria before leaving the country.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2020
salford1:

They may state a 2.2 as an admission requirement, but when there are lots of people with better grades applying from all over the world, and there are class size limits, I guess the top students will get selected. I doubt such schools will use a First Qualified/First Admitted admission method. At some point, ordinary Robert Gordon in Scotland was a top school to apply for admission if one is looking to work in the oil and Gas industry both in Europe and Africa. 2.2 was a minimum requirement but I doubt if any 2.2. grad made it into the program.

My wife applied to UCL, Imperial and Oxford so many times she eventually gave up. She had an over 4.5 on a scale of 5 from OAU. She eventually gave up, and we made our way to Canada.

Your wife's grade is amazing. I think top western schools look for something more than just the grade. Things like accomplishments, extracurriculars and stuff like that.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 1:04am On May 25, 2020
salford1:

The new crop of Nigerian students I frequently see making their way to top schools are graduates of Covenant University. It's not like the grads from CU are brighter than those that attended the likes of UI or UNN; however, the school gives them the grade they deserve. Grades that are directly proportional to the amount of effort the students puts in. Hence, lots of CU grads with first class grades.

To gain admissions to top schools in the world, we are looking at final average of 90% and above. Most Nigerian higher institution are churning out lots of graduates with 2.2s and 2.1s. The majority of Nigerian grads I have seen make it to the likes of Oxford and top schools in the US are the ones with very high second class averages or those with a first, and even at that, the competition is fierce for spots in those top schools. The competition is stiff out there. Those top universities receive far more applications from Indian and Chinese nationals with first class grades. Their population (India & China) ensures that their is a large number of them.

It is why public universities in Nigeria should award more of the first class grade to deserving graduates instead of perpetuating the "A is for God" BS. This mentality harms Nigerian students who aspire to advance their education in top institutions. The worst of it are schools in the East of the Niger. No university in Eastern Nigeria (SE&SS) has convoked more than 100 first class graduates in a single session, none! Furthermore, it is even a taboo for a university in the same region to convoke a graduate with a CGPA of 5.0. This has happened thrice in a public university in the south west and I think once in a private university in the same region. What this implies is that in the future, we should expect to see more Nigerians from South Western Nigeria making exploits rather than from Eastern Nigeria based on the bold. However, there has been no study showing various IQ levels in both regions which could have judged the situation.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 1:09am On May 25, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Your wife's grade is amazing. I think top western schools look for something more than just the grade. Things like accomplishments, extracurriculars and stuff like that.
That is true. However, the rejection letters just usually states something in the line of high competition this year. She participated in sports, held many leadership positions at both high school and uni, got awards in high school and uni. She spent two years trying to get it. Maybe those two years were just extremely competitive. Oh well, that's bygone now.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 1:16am On May 25, 2020
Gerrard59:

It is why public universities in Nigeria should award more of the first class grade to deserving graduates instead of perpetuating the "A is for God" BS. This mentality harms Nigerian students who aspire to advance their education in top institutions. The worst of it are schools in the East of the Niger. No university in Eastern Nigeria (SE&SS) has convoked more than 100 first class graduates in a single session, none! Furthermore, it is even a taboo for a university in the same region to convoke a graduate with a CGPA of 5.0. This has happened thrice in a public university in the south west and I think once in a private university in the same region. What this implies is that in the future, we should expect to see more Nigerians from South Western Nigeria making exploits rather than from Eastern Nigeria based on the bold. However, there has been no study showing various IQ levels in both regions which could have judged the situation.
Exactly. Alot of these grads that the Nigerian public institutions have battered and dashed extra years will eventually find their way out of Nigeria and do extremely well at both academics and work.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by salford1: 1:24am On May 25, 2020
ogalawyer:
Hmmm.. Where is your evidence for this? $20-50k really??

RuudVanNisteroy:

Yes in the oil industry.
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-pay/nigeria-tops-oil-expat-pay-table-headhunter-idUSL5E8EG2ZH20120319
https://allafrica.com/stories/201203200870.html
I am shocked that some naija oil workers make that much. When I lived in Calgary, I had two neighbors that were wealthy. Both Nigerians and oil workers. One worked in Nigeria and the other worked in Angola. They bought homes in a very nice area of the city and had kids in private schools. They usually visit Canada everynow and then to see their food families (wife and kids). But then again, I also know some oil workers from naija that quit their jobs and moved to Canada with no job in sight. Maybe earnings depend on specialization/position, years of experience, remuneration of company in question etc.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by Nobody: 1:40am On May 25, 2020
salford1:

I am shocked that some naija oil workers make that much. When I lived in Calgary, I had two neighbors that were wealthy. Both Nigerians and oil workers. One worked in Nigeria and the other worked in Angola. They bought homes in a very nice area of the city and had kids in private schools. They usually visit Canada everynow and then to see their food families (wife and kids). But then again, I also know some oil workers from naija that quit their jobs and moved to Canada with no job in sight. Maybe earnings depend on specialization/position, years of experience, remuneration of company in question etc.
There is money to be made in the oil sector in Nigeria depending on your specialization and years of experience. If you attained middle management in any of the multi-national oil majors, you 're able to charge a higher rate and even negotiate the currency you will be paid as a Consultant.

The oil workers that are relocating from Nigeria are employees who have seen their earnings in naira relative to the dollar fall by 30-40 percent over the last few years, due to the crash of the naira. It no longer makes economic sense to remain and also the rising insecurity has made staying in Nigeria no longer attractive.
Re: Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad by JennyKadry2: 1:52am On May 25, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He all have scars and psychological trauma from what we experienced in that country.

I will never forget that day. I was very young then. He collapsed when he walked into the house. My mother and security rushed him to the clinic in the estate. The first girl in my family went out on the street screaming and shouting and asking God to protect him and keep him alive so he could see us through school. She was only 16 or 17 then(Now I remember I was in primary school). The sight of the blood gushing from the back of his head...he never grew his hair after that. He was always on "gorimakpa" grin.

Jokes aside, anyone that has the resources to send their children/family out of Nigeria should do so. Give yourself/family options

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travel Out Of Nigeria Without A Kobo ..travel And Pay Later Scheme . / How To Get To Adeniyi Jones,ikeja From Ketu. / I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.