Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. (328 Views)

How Many Muslims Will Be Saved? / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. by Akaegwu(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2020
Throughout the month of Ramadan, Muslims abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and sex from dawn to dusk.
After Ramadan what next?
Back to default. It's so painful.

Re: After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. by Galactico4ever(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2020
A friend of mine has been sex and alchohol starved,so chaste and so generous throughout the ramadan period that you'll think he has repented.Now he just texted me to come over and have a mini wild party @ his place next week.I wonder who he was fooling?Allah Probably.
Re: After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. by Akaegwu(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
A friend of mine has been sex and alchohol starved,so chaste and so generous throughout the ramadan period that you'll think he has repented.Now he just texted me to come over and have a mini wild party @ his place next week.I wonder who he was fooling?Allah Probably.
I wonder too
Re: After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. by Akaegwu(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2020
Akaegwu:
Throughout the month of Ramadan, Muslims abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and sex from dawn to dusk.
After Ramadan what next?
Back to default. It's so painful.
Many think they are fasting for God
Re: After Ramadan Fasting, Must Muslims Will Go Back To Default. by uthlaw: 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
Akaegwu:

Many think they are fasting for God
you know Christians don't smoke,drink nor fornicate but anyway Jesus die for there sin because God that implement the sin can't forgive them only to send person to die for it....what do I know self!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslim-related Threads Not Open To Discussion On Nairaland? / Prayers That God Doesn't Answer / Say “no” To Sodomy! – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.