Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal (63414 Views)

FG Accepts 5-Point Demand Of EndSARS Protesters / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by KingMicky3286: 12:19pm On May 23, 2020
To go to church now, you have to book an appointment with your pastor, if you are your pastors favourite, you will attend, but if you are not a good member, your appointment will be declined.

2 Likes

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by CutieKing: 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
Whats the point of opening a church of 50k members when they cant be more than 50 at a time?.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Aystarz: 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
Pastorpreneurs in Lagos will be grinning from ear to ear now grin

2 Likes

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by bluefilm: 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
This is clearly a nonsense deal.

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Iceyjayz: 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
We are praying Eid here in Maiduguri, on Eid ground.
Thanks zulum
Thanks daddy for taking us out of Abuja
Are you dreaming?
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Grace001: 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
Mmmm
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by vincenteger: 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
Confused set of humans.
I think they are always following the pattern of USA forgetting that Nigeria is a developing country

2 Likes

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Naijaarchive(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
What's the point actually... Why make it just 50 people... So Covid-19 can't be spread between 50 people i guess... If you want to open up.. Open up stop the confusion.... I knew this would happen since Trump said churches nd mosque should be opened up in U.S... Seems we can't devise our own rules and protocols
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by raddyworld: 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
If not for the present religious festival did they reason am?
People can still do all those things at home watching from t.v or online. Because it is hard to tell some religious member to go home because you are 50 in numbers already putting in place coming from far distance or one of high priest.
People will surely violate it.

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by GAUSSWHEEL(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
In your mind now u hv posted a sensible comment abi?
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by oyewale0001(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
Yenefer:
We are praying Eid here in Maiduguri, on Eid ground.
Thanks zulum
Thanks daddy for taking us out of Abuja

Which daddy?
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Farotimi72: 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
I can boldly say that this came about due to the coming Ramadan... I have always knew religious centers will be opened before then and lockdown will as well be over before Sala...

Na them them
If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
Bad market for crooked pastor. cheesy
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by CasNova: 12:24pm On May 23, 2020
Has CAN conceded to the arrangement?
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Ishaquine(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2020
Seventy7kings:
undecided
does that mean 50 people can't be infected or 50 people can't infect others? Rather than being this ridiculous, just allow social gathering. After all, 50 people doesn't make much difference from over 50 people.
these guidelines are not for stopping the spread but reducing it
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Yenefer(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Are you dreaming?

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Seventy7kings: 12:28pm On May 23, 2020
Racoon:
The northerners will not obey that directive because they only obey Sharia law.Mr.President also knows that fact.
bros what's this thing you posted? What are you promoting? Later you will be pretending like you wish the country good. Don't let me call for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
Seun , Credit my account right now or else I will tell the government that we are more than 50 on Nairaland , and we are not observing social distance .

I'm not joking ooo
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Mentorme: 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
And attendance to market?

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by osusuallstars: 12:30pm On May 23, 2020
I don't like categorising churches together with mosques.
Churches should be grouped alongside traditional worshippers and sole proprietor type of business while mosques should go with Fulani herdsmen, Bandits ,terrorists, Boko haram and Aqeeda

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Larrykaysail(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
dre11:
• Attendance in mosques, churches restricted to 50 persons …as govs reach out to NSCIA, CAN, SGF

https://thenationonlineng.net/worship-centres-buhari-govs-strike-five-point-deal/

i know Nigerian president is waiting for American government to open churches and mosques b4 he make his moves, follow follow president
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Samysearch(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
In Islam, we don't engage in moon worship as u claimed. Moon is for counting time. We worship the creator of the entire universe & all it contents. We worship the God that Jesus worship. Pls, don't critique what u have no knowledge of. U blindly critique Islam on mere sentiment & vile. Download the Qur'an and read it contents, u will understand that u have been blinded by prejudice. Peace be unto to you

AnambraIstSon:
X

We are not going to permit Hausa & almajiri into our lands or allow them to engage in their moon worship in any part of Biafraland, that is, the SE & SS.

3 Likes

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Turata101: 12:31pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:
X

We are not going to permit Hausa & almajiri into our lands or allow them to engage in their moon worship in any part of Biafraland, that is, the SE & SS.
I agree with you
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by otokx(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
They should adopt social distancing a church whose capacity can take 500 can comfortably have 150 so saying 50 is not very wise.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by jericco1(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
Fakkijemlo:
One

Scammer undecided
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Diiet: 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
Trump lifted ban on religious gathering just yesterday,Nigeria govt all of a sudden claims to have reched agreement with religion leaders,hence need to allow gathering of not more than 50 worshipers. What this goes to show is that Nigeria govt still taking orders from the whitehouse/UK govt. As it happened in this case of Covid-19,so it's happening in other sectors. Untill we can take decisions on our own and not bending to the rules of US and UK this country won't achieve its potentials.

2 Likes

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by alaira(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2020
[
AnambraIstSon:
X

EMPTY VESSEL

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Iceyjayz: 12:35pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89871555][/quote]Hope you won't catch coro
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by richiemcgold: 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
i still don't know how it will be possible for both Muslim and christians to worship with their facemasks.

2 Likes

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Karlifate: 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
This phase will pass too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.