Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal (63440 Views)

FG Accepts 5-Point Demand Of EndSARS Protesters / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Douglaufuoma(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Maybe it'll be better if GOD removes covid19 or make it mutate to be less harmful
That way his worshippers will be free to worship him
Win win situation for everybody

no cross no crown. how will u appreciate the police if there are no crime, soldiers if there are no aggression, doctors if nobody is sick and other profession. if truly there is no God why has science not perform brain transplant, why has human not evolve to another specie. psalm 14:1 says, 'it is only a fool that says in his mind there no God. remember we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by 247day: 2:50pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:
[/s]
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:
X

We are not going to permit Hausa & almajiri into our lands or allow them to engage in their moon worship in any part of Biafraland, that is, the SE & SS.
when did u join ipob? Cos I remember vividly that u were anti ipob
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by 247day: 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

where's d proof dt anamralstson is even not more nwafor-igbo dn u r?
[/s]
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by 247day: 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Shukuma nwanne, r u rejecting one of ur own ni?
has it gotten to dt?
grin
[/s]
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Abeg if they must open worship centers they should also open schools, me I don tire for hauz
Again
ASUU should just stop that their rough play
this Hausa Fulani regime wey no like education.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 23, 2020
Bahdsypha:

The united states ain't saints too

Check out this...the United States have military bases in almost all the continents in the world..
But China doesn't have one outside Asia..Check am

The United States have overthrown governments..supported coups..funded terrorism.. fought the same terrorism
This Battle between China and USA is more of an economic war
Not because of good or evil
Lol, I am very well aware America is the Mother of Evil pretending to be helpers. They have done far more worse. I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by 247day: 3:07pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

[/s]
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Pat081: 3:08pm On May 23, 2020
What of those church that they are nt ur to 50 people like those RCCG church in every street of the state and the 50 people that we cum will b the rich ones in church nt the poors
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by oluwaahmed: 3:18pm On May 23, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

A deal with the intent to exterminate the presence of BIG CHURCH. Muslims can easily bend their heads in one small uncompleted mosque in their neighborhood but BIG churches with thousands of worshippers per service will be most affected. A deliberate attempt to reduce the growing influence of churches in Nigeria's discourse.

Christians should avoid this deal. It is either you open worship or don't.

I know some online miscreants will disagree but it's not a problem. We are not on the same thought frequency or IQ.

I agree wit you, its either safe to open or not safe at all, there should be no middle ground. This is how Muslims behave anytime they are in position of authority. There was a major lockdown during Easter, nobody complained but fast forward to eid they are looking for ways to ease lockdown and even opened all market. Christian are in for it.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by blackdennis: 3:21pm On May 23, 2020
this government should be sincere for once and stop this untrue matter called covid -19, open up all activities so that people can start living their normal lives. It is even huvid-2020 (hunger virus) that is even killing people now.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Buharidgeneral: 3:39pm On May 23, 2020
What about schools & other businesses

Our govt is only interested in place of worship
Hope these places of worship will to the nation's GDP.

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by HacheNoire: 3:42pm On May 23, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Good one

Places of worshipping isn't supposed to be closed

Schools next please

Why?

Give a cogent reason

Like you forgetting this is not a personal issue. One man's stupidity can affect multiple people.

Read about the outbreak that started in a church in the US after contact tracing. One man's stupidity got many infected.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by engrrichie92(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Good one

Places of worshipping isn't supposed to be closed

Schools next please

you can worship anywhere uncle...there is no "place" of worship...

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Topsic70: 4:30pm On May 23, 2020
post=89874770:

You mean your new moniker, keep fooling yourselves, brown roof dweller.
hahahahaha.....e nor reach dt 1 nah!
Ordinally small question I ask u, u don turnam to fight.
anambralstson, come and tork to ur bloda biko.
Ds wan dt he is taking me to be u, ayam simply not understanding.
grin grin
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2020
if una like, make una set oath (not rules), I ain't leaving my room.

next years are waiting for me.

1 Like

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by taiwofisa: 4:55pm On May 23, 2020
Inda2020:
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ
큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸

Exactly my point grin grin grin
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by egojiokwu(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Abeg if they must open worship centers they should also open schools, me I don tire for hauz
Again
ASUU should just stop that their rough play
If you give ASUU their rough money, they will stop the rough play
Thank you
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Aboks(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's a nice deal but the problem here is....Are the northerners willing to comply with this new rules Y'all saw what happened in kastina where a police station was burned down simply because they urge them to obverse social distancing/sit at home some illiterate went about saying they're stopping them from praying to their GOD the best people to make this orders effective are the emirs.

True bro
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by domDva(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2020
Not a good deal, church spaces and number of members vary, they should have said 10%, 20% etc of members ...my church for instance seats about 1000 persons ...services could be spread to 10 or 5 hence number of members will reduce.
How can you tell Dunamis with 100k capacity to seat only 50?
There some churches and mosques where 50 is a big crowd because of limited space.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by 247day: 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:
[/s]
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by dapadawee: 7:16pm On May 23, 2020
dre11:
• Attendance in mosques, churches restricted to 50 persons …as govs reach out to NSCIA, CAN, SGF

https://thenationonlineng.net/worship-centres-buhari-govs-strike-five-point-deal/

bunch of failed entities
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by ofordegreat(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2020
dre11:
• Attendance in mosques, churches restricted to 50 persons …as govs reach out to NSCIA, CAN, SGF

https://thenationonlineng.net/worship-centres-buhari-govs-strike-five-point-deal/

I think the NGF should set up a technical team of health experts to consult appropriately on how best to go about interstate travels. There certainly can be alternatives other than the restrictions on interstate travels.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by uchrikk(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2020
Okay! Who will stay at the church/mosque door to count the number of people that already entered?
When the number is up to fifty, who will stop others from entering?
They should make better agreements, such as finding ways to hold religious leaders accountable when their members test positive to Covid19. Such bodies or their branch should be closed down for a specified length of time. Also, it should be made an offence not to report anybody with covid19, symptoms or no symptoms, to the authorities. The only thing that will make people to keep the Covid19 safety measures is if their religious/community leaders preach them and force it on them regularly.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On May 23, 2020
Seventy7kings:
bros what's this thing you posted? What are you promoting? Later you will be pretending like you wish the country good. Don't let me call for you.
Lol grin, leave the old man alone biko.
He doesn't know what he's doing yet.
TRIBALISM is one of the things we dislike in life.
That's why we always ignore him and his ilks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by 247day: 8:59pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
post=89887820:

Lol grin, leave the old man alone biko.
He doesn't know what he's doing yet.
TRIBALISM is one of the things we dislike in life.
That's why we always ignore them.
[/s]
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by merits(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2020
dre11:

Make una see neck of this one fold like michelline tire for God sake.

Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Ken4Christ: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
This is where the cell system is needed for larger Churches. Connect with me on how to effectively organize your church into cells without drop in membership or income. Whatapp me on +2349020420285.
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Antichristus: 9:58pm On May 23, 2020
Bunch of idiots who deserve to be assembled and gassed to death.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11589063_images34_jpeg_jpeg38bea7c322adb6b4773df50677021e2b
Re: Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal by Chrisog: 4:53am On May 24, 2020
It's a welcome idea, but I disagree on the interstate restriction. Well who are we to say no for now. You need original and natural Honey pls call 08065864843

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Nigerian Navy & Nigerian Merchant Navy / Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.