Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) (80039 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Starhearts: 2:23pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww this is a welcome development. Op why are you using itel hope you're not in a relationship because I can't imagine what the so call lady is going through by dating someone that uses that phone.

Who hurts u
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by weblord1900: 2:24pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww this is a welcome development. Op why are you using itel hope you're not in a relationship because I can't imagine what the so call lady is going through by dating someone that uses that phone.
You are a big fool

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Remaboy abeg help me with that picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:

You must be very young..like really really young.

However, if you are up to 20 and you still think like this then I am afraid....that is stupidity
check below

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Pat081: 2:28pm On May 23, 2020
Are you a police officer or u just feel like to comment everybody knw that is ur work money and pass
Kosoco:
Why mention Police here have you gone nuts? If you can’t comment on the issue why not keep quiet.... Police this and that but if fly pass you u call them tufiakwa. If they did not allow you pass there you will say they are wicked if they allow you u say they are corrupt... what kind of citizens do we have? You all know that Boarder is closed what are your intentions to come out if not to bribe your way out. My brother think �
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Pat081: 2:30pm On May 23, 2020
Big öne for that matter
weblord1900:
You are a big fool
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Chicastle: 2:31pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Are the pictures not clear in your eyes?
Intel koni
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
Trampy:

What of if this itel phone is his side-phone and he has an iPhone X Max as his main phone? Do they date people according to the type of phone they use or according to the affecrion u have towards that person. Na wa o. End time children.

Ruggedniggaone:
I hope your father is using iPhone 11

quote author=Seerade029 post=89864405]
Keep shut, the OP is a family man.

It's likely he collected the pics from someone.

He have a good phone [/quote] see below

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by RunThins: 2:33pm On May 23, 2020
Why are these governors acting like they preside over sovereign countries within a country? Erecting a physical border on state line should at the very least be against the spirit of the laws of federating units, if not out rightly a violation of the extant laws of the federation. Our nincompoop AG is too busy getting our nation into financial quagmires by signing shady deals with even shadier entities; so he's never available to deal with issues that's ordinarily within the the AG's portfolio.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2020
Prymestrr:

Must you show yourself Keep your business to yourself, we all know what hustle you do with your Iphone undecided
iPhone ke?
See her hustle below

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by bluefilm: 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
All these useless moves over a baby virus that has a very very very low mortality rate.

Well sha, people like to deceive themselves.

In short, let us all stop farting now since I read somewhere that the virus can also be spread through farts.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
NL and useless girls are like 5&6.
see her post below.
Beggar

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
iPhone ke?
See her hustle below
Awon online beggers association grin grin grin
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2020
paul100:

You must be very stupid for saying that.Your body is growing as you gets more matured but your brain is far far behind.Always looking for attention.I pity the guy dating you if at all you are not a side chick or you are not dating yourself.Millenniumlady, grow so that nairaland guys will stop insulting you up and down.Stay Safe

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2020
Wtf? Are u kidding me ? grin
Millenniumlady:
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Officialgarri:
Are there people who man those gates? I bet the answer is Yes! But guess what, the people who lock those gates will still be the same one who opens it when you squeeze some notes through the metal grills.

In one south eastern state, they built this kind of border gate at the major boundary. It remained porous and we arrived through there.

Unfortunately, we were about to exit the state (due to our nature of job) specifically on Tuesday only to meet a long queue at the border.
Alas! The state Governor was said to have come earlier, locked the gates and left with the key cheesy cheesy We had to turn back and exit through another border cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Privatepart00: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
sonnie10:
When you travel from Orlu (IMO state) to Ihiala (Anambra) you have to pass through Awo idemilli (IMO) then Iseke (Anambra) before Ozor ubulu ( Anambra) before Ihiala. Alternatively you could use the Azia (Anambra) road that leads to Nnewi (Anambra).
But this is just for people who don’t know their way.
At Awo if you turn left towards Ubulu ihejiofor (IMO) you will still come out at Uli (Anambra) or Amaoka (IMO) and drive to ihiala (Anambra).

Even from Awo (IMO) there are so many roads that connects Azia (Anambra) and Ihembosi (Anambra) to Okija (Anambra),

So this gates between sisters state is just a waste of effort and resources.
For someone coming through Enugu , how will you navigate the border closing to Awka , having in mind that driving through Inyi (Enugu) to Ufuma(Anambra) the road isn’t good except for tippers carrying sand . I need to enter Awka this coming week , I am tired of staying in Enugu
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
DeRay98:

Ouch! Uppercut well delivered!
I was thinking what to say to her but seeing response.
She might be among the type sleeps with guys with sophisticated or for sophisticated phones.
see her hustle below

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by apexx8457: 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 4155781[/color]
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2020
Kingscee:

People like you are the reason why most of you girls are used for money rituals because of money and material thing.
like her post below
Cc millenniumlady ain't you the one that begged 1k below just to eat and survive.

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2020
justjasper:
What is wrong with an itel phone? You that is using apple phone, jeje eat the apple phone ooo...
using apple phone while begging for 1k just to eat and survive?
See below

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
like her post below
Cc millenniumlady ain't you the one that begged 1k below just to eat and survive.
Don't mind the hopeless girl.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
Mazigabriel:
this girl you are completely senseless, mind your business and go after sugar daddies who would give you money to buy iPhone since you hate itel

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by kiltoko1(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2020
Indirectly puting roads block for police... for future use
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2020
Kinematics:

Copy copy. Potopoto people and copy copy is 5&6
Lemme hide oooo, i was insinuating that anybody is copied anything oooo.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
post=89863390:
More

Trash! So goods coming to Akwa Ibom, Imo & Calabar would stuck at Anambra state?
They should be creative than this.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2020
tanteta:
Way to go my people, Africa is in the hands of God.

When money exchanged hands, Igbo people will sacrifice their conscience.
Our language is yem ego gi( gime the money).
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
and still NYSC wants to conduct POP for corp members, tell me how corp member will enter the state to collect their certificate?, can You see how unreasonable and insentitive these people are.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 3:04pm On May 23, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

Our PORT HARCOURT poto poto copied from Anambra. I am from Rivers state, so I know the facts.

See our PORT HARCOURT poto poto city hahahaha

Where in PH is this.. Looks like Oyigbo to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.