Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) (80036 Views)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / How Anambra Has Transformed Over The Years (pix) / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:

You must be very young..like really really young.

However, if you are up to 20 and you still think like this then I am afraid....that is stupidity
Its beyond stupidity
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww this is a welcome development. Op why are you using itel hope you're not in a relationship because I can't imagine what the so call lady is going through by dating someone that uses that phone.
Look at this one. Just talking like your parents did not teach you manners, how can you talk to someone like that without the person even insulting you. Worst part is that you may even be poor.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 23, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:

However, if you are up to 20 and you still think like this then I am afraid....that is stupidity
Baba even if she is 13 she is stupid.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Jess29: 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
Wow! This is a very serious welcome development. In fact every other state especially in the east and south-south should emulate Obiano, because its the best way to ensure safety of people living in that state especially now that covid-19 is ravaging the whole world and also to avoid this people from North that are hiding inside trucks from entering anyhow without due process. The most important of all is to pay those who marne the gate well to avoid corruption ooo.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Awwwww this is a welcome development. Op why are you using itel hope you're not in a relationship because I can't imagine what the so call lady is going through by dating someone that uses that phone.
what has a cell phone got to do with a relationship,now I see why your still single don’t worry when you get to 50 years and still single you will know better ...Shay na apple or na Samsung you day use e go clear for your eyes when una die together
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Joke!

That will cost the government nothing less that 20 Billion Naira

Some people will dry when they see their State`s expenditures after the pandemic
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
This is wrong the president should do something about this before it go out of control
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by mordred44: 6:30pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
indomie generation try to respect ur elders
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:33pm On May 23, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Is arewa the reason PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world? Kinematics is Buhari the governor of Rivers state?

Buhari is the minister of oil and gas ministry.

Who's controlling oil and gas ministry even the CBN governors.

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ezehillary(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2020
who Will they give the keys- POLICE I guess ,if so it is still open.....

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2020
Excellent job
Please don't collect any form of bribe
Be a man of INTEGRITY
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2020
Nice one, those almajiris will try other routes
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2020
post=89863348:
Anambra state govt closing borders with neighboringstates

God please guide your children

o boy see road wey dey link two states e b like foot path
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2020
DelphiOracle:
o boy see road wey dey link two states e b like foot path
That's old Enugu/Onitsha road, not the main express road.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2020
J111333:
Hian, this is kinda getting to a different level lately.

Like play like play, the country will be divided.
yes of course
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Kosoco:
Why mention Police here have you gone nuts? If you can’t comment on the issue why not keep quiet.... Police this and that but if fly pass you u call them tufiakwa. If they did not allow you pass there you will say they are wicked if they allow you u say they are corrupt... what kind of citizens do we have? You all know that Boarder is closed what are your intentions to come out if not to bribe your way out. My brother think �
[/s]

Will you keep quiet there!

Isn't the police complicit in the movement of people from one state to another despite the lockdown? Or what are you saying?

What he said is the blatant truth.

The Nigeria Police is a big disgrace to itself and the nation.

Very very corrupt human beings.

In fact, you have to be super depraved to join the Police force.

A pregnant woman who was in labour and being rushed to the hospital at night in Ogun state was killed by the police just this week.

Please, don't get me started.

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 23, 2020
i go follow bush pass na
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2020
[/quote][s][quote author=TripleOh7 post=89887485][s][/s]

Will you keep quiet there!

Isn't the police complicit in the movement of people from one state to another despite the lockdown? Or what are you saying?

What he said is the blatant truth.

The Nigeria Police is a big disgrace to itself and the nation.

Very very corrupt human beings.

In fact, you have to be super depraved to join the Police force.

A pregnant woman who was in labour and being rushed to the hospital at night in Ogun state was killed by the police just this week.

Please, don't get me started.
[/s]
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by emusmithyy(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Call a hoe, a hoe and not a cutlass.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:38pm On May 23, 2020
emusmithyy:

Call a hoe, a hoe and not a cutlass.
I'll fvck you up nigga don't play with me
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2020
Mr Governor the only gate you need to lock is the gate of the greed of the people manning the borders. After that you don't need any physical gates
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by orumba(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2020
Since op
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by tityboi: 12:00am On May 24, 2020
really
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 12:27am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Do we still have your type. No worry, time will tell
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2020
This virus seem to be atampting to put assonder to the amalgamation of a marriage grin grin
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Erosion2020: 2:08am On May 24, 2020
Privatepart00:
For someone coming through Enugu , how will you navigate the border closing to Awka , having in mind that driving through Inyi (Enugu) to Ufuma(Anambra) the road isn’t good except for tippers carrying sand . I need to enter Awka this coming week , I am tired of staying in Enugu
Arrange like 4k... 2k for Enugu and 2k for Anambra, abeg no follow am.

If fact, the last thing u will do is to beg.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by emusmithyy(m): 2:08am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'll fvck you up nigga don't play with me

You're very funny.
You just pick up a cheap android phone and type what you want to type.

Smh
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On May 24, 2020
Did one na real border closure grin
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by vioment: 4:08am On May 24, 2020
The fg needs to stop all these stupidity.

All these divisive implementations needs to be halted.
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 5:45am On May 24, 2020
GBAM! YOU ARE A SON OF YOUR FATHER!
DukeofMbaitoli:

1 Like

Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2020
post=89887026:

That's old Enugu/Onitsha road, not the main express road.
ok
Re: How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 24, 2020
JayPeeOham:

Let me see the one between Delta and Anambra States grin
Hope you are looking for borders , see am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.