Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Would You Do If You Were The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If You Were The President? (253 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Meet The President And Governor Elects Of Social Media! / The President Erred On Enugu Airport / MKO Award : The Igbo's Thinks The President Should Have Hounoured Prof Nwosu Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were The President? by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2020
it's no news that Nigeria is suffering from major political, economical and developmental crisis. all through the years since independence, various head of states have come and go and still our problem still persists. and doesn't even seem to be getting even remotely better. Nigerians are also so quick to criticize the Government and always have something to say about their incompetence and actions which brings me to my original question. knowing the serious problems Nigeria is facing today as a country, if you were the president, what would you do to tackle this problem and move Nigeria to a direction of genuine development not forgetting the underlining problems of religion and ethnicity ?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by illicit(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2020
If I were Buhari.
I will resign....
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by Saintbusco1(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2020
illicit:
If I were Buhari.

I will resign....
Liar
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2020
illicit:
If I were Buhari.
I will resign....
the question isnt If you were buhari, its if you were the president.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by illicit(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

the question isnt If you were buhari, its if you were the president.

Ok well.

If I was a president, One thing I know is that I will give palliatives to Nigerians this period.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by illicit(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2020
Saintbusco1:
Liar
I swear if I was him, I will resign rather than this tomfoolery he keeps up
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by Saintbusco1(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2020
One thing about the problem in this country is that our politicians are too greedy... They all see political duty as a business

An upcoming politician once said politics it's like doing Ritual... You can be rich over night just like blood money

How wish our political representatives salary, allowances, incentives can level that of a public school teachers until then will you only see ready to serve politicians... Then the greedy ones will mind their business

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by Galactico4ever(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2020
I will make wike of rivers my vice,then take an indefinite leave and delegate my powers to him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 23, 2020
I will acquire nuclear weapon
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2020
Drobitol:
I will acquire nuclear weapon

Lol why?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by Rodwave: 12:08pm On May 23, 2020
Confine the contraption to third grade history book
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The President? by Tunde835(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2020
Saintbusco1:
One thing about the problem in this country is that our politicians are too greedy... They all see political duty as a business

An upcoming politician once said politics it's like doing Ritual... You can be rich over night just like blood money

How wish our political representatives salary, allowances, incentives can level that of a public school teachers until then will you only see ready to serve politicians... Then the greedy ones will mind their business
Very true u know Theresa May resigned when she was unable to enforce Brexit letting Boris Johnson in

(1) (Reply)

"Ogunji Was My Best Friend For 40 Years", Ikpeazu Mourns Late Commissioner / Video: Two Car Accidents Withnessed On Same Day In Abuja / BREAKING: Court Orders Immediate Release Of Orji Kalu From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.