Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) (60071 Views)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Taye4j: 2:29pm On May 23, 2020
Mraphel:

The day burna boy did not win the Grammy they called him Yoruba. But if he succeed they will be looking for ways to tap out of his anointing when their region didnt contribute anything meaningful to his success.

Let them continue to wail. Now I know, since they don't have any super star worthy of note, they don't mind stooping so low as to calling Burna boy an Igbo boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Mutini(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2020
Good day,

I will teach you all about animations, how you can creatively create adverts that effectively communicate your mind to your prospective clients.

I will also teach you how you can make romantic animations for your lover, friends etc

Also, how you can make collaborations using your skill. We have the paid and free versions but even the free version will blow your mind
https:///CqinadkvBtT1WMVZgIvtGU
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Taye4j: 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

With this Davido is also Igbo

The joke is on you bro. Have you ever seen Davido mention whether he has an Igbo side? Have you seen him singing in Igbo?

Check his interviews and see the tribe he attaches himself to when asked what tribe he belongs to.

Stop the attached by forceeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2020
but there was a day I asked my own Siri "who is Siri" and it said he knows nothing about it.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
Lostz:

you can come from two tribe same way some people are of dual nationality by birth

Okay am Yoruba too?. I stayed in Yoruba land for 15 years or more. Born also in Yoruba land
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Mraphel: 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

Claiming our people & when we say Lagos is no man's land you'll open teeth cheesy
Lagos is Igbo land. Are u happy now?.sebi.that was why the Oba of Lagos threatened to sink una for the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Okay am Yoruba too?. I stayed in Yoruba land for 15 years or more. Born also in Yoruba land

is any of your parents Yoruba?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Taye4j: 2:37pm On May 23, 2020
Mraphel:

Lagos is Igbo land. Are u happy now?.sebi.that was why the Oba of Lagos threatened to sink una for the lagoon

That is why Babajide Sanwoolu and not Emeka nwabuogu is the governor of Lagos State.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
lekjons:
Siri wey no Sabi anything.

Google assistant is much better.

BTW I'm not a fan of Burna boy
Stop dat thing abeg, Siri na sabi guy
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2020
Taye4j:

The joke is on you bro. Have you ever seen Davido mention whether he has an Igbo side? Have you seen him singing in Igbo?

Check his interviews and see the tribe he attaches himself to when asked what tribe he belongs to.

Stop the attached by forceeeeeeeeeee.

Yes Davido can speak Igbo watch his Igbo speaking video on you tube but have you seen burna boy claim Yoruba?. Go and listen to Burna boy's Vibration song and tell me all he said i hope you find where he claimed being Yoruba. You asked if i have seen Davido sing with Igbo gosh I'll 'leave you alone but listen to Phyno ft Davido Ride for you to burst your brain

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Lawly: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Why cant burna boy resist d constant urge to shalaye??

Ko necestry ooo

guy abeg wetin shalaye mean?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Ryocaj(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided Why cant burna boy resist d constant urge to shalaye??
Ko necestry ooo
Ti Owo ba te e.. o ma shalaye bo se je lati igba ti won ti bi e..
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Taye4j: 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Yes Davido can speak Igbo watch his Igbo speaking video on you tube but have you seen burna boy claim Yoruba?. Go and listen to Burna boy's Vibration song and tell me all he said i hope you find where he claimed being Yoruba.

So have you seen Burna claim Igbo? Can you pls tell me why all his hit songs and about 90% of his songs are in Yoruba.

Please stop disgracing urself and Igbos at large

Attache by force is not good for your health.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
Lostz:

is any of your parents Yoruba?

The constitution states if you have lived for over 10 years in a particular tribe you can say your part of them i was born in Ibadan.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Taye4j: 2:46pm On May 23, 2020
Lawly:

guy abeg wetin shalaye mean?

Shalaye means to explain, give reasons, expantiate, corroborate etc
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

The constitution states if you have lived for over 10 years in a particular tribe you can say your part of them i was born in Ibadan.

it didn't say tribe but State.

you only get tribe of your parents
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
Taye4j:

So have you seen Burna claim Igbo? Can you pls tell me why all his hit songs and about 90% of his songs are in Yoruba.

Please stop disgracing urself and Igbos at large

Attache by force is not good for your health.

So because he sings with Yoruba any reasonable person will reject this your lame evidence. Igbo people no dey use Yoruba for song?. Phyno or Tekno never use Yoruba before ni sho gbadun bayi?. I'm not claiming Burna is Igbo because he his not and what's my gain if he was self. Burna is from Rivers state not Osun.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Mraphel: 2:48pm On May 23, 2020
Taye4j:

That is why Babajide Sanwoolu and not Emeka nwabuogu is the governor of Lagos State.
They are not serious bro.

Na mouth only then get

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

South South is not Igbo?
Stupid South South including Edo & Delta are Biafraland. We have Delta Igbo & Igbanke in Edo not to talk of Rivers which is completely Igbo.
ode Rivers is not among the Igbo stated you fool
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Lawly: 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
Mraphel:

that useless one wey no fit kill rat. the only thing him sabi do na to bark for him palace like dog wey rabbis catch, and claim Islamic ancestry just to pacify his fulani slave masters. nonsense. attach by force sad
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
Lostz:

it didn't say tribe but State.

you only get tribe of your parents

If you say state then omo Ibadan ni mi sho ti gbo?.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Bestchoice4me(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
Lol.. O boi..diz one sweet me oo.. U dig diz up.. I never knew o
daniska3yaro:
Burna boy na confirm davido backup singer now

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Taye4j: 2:50pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Why don't you go to the North and claim that and see if your head will not fly. Whether you have lived in a place for 10yrs is nobody's business.

The fact still remains you are not a Yoruba person. I'm from Ogun state but I've lived all my life in Ibadan, Oyo state. I dare not say because ive lived all my life here, I'm entitled to the priviledges enjoyed by Ibadan Indigenes despite the fact that in a Yoruba.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Lawly: 2:50pm On May 23, 2020
Taye4j:

Shalaye means to explain, give reasons, expantiate, corroborate etc

thanks padi
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by shogsman(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2020
If it's not stupidity you're comparing burnaboy with davido and wizkid what kind of embarrassment is that
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Mraphel: 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

Dem born am or any of una well? Cowards!
I don talk am say, na mouth Una just get...Nnamdi kanu your director cannot say it Lagos is no man's land.
He called it Oduduwa land
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Ibime(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
Siri no dey hear Naija accent

Wetin be Bona boy
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2020
Taye4j:

Why don't you go to the North and claim that and see if your head will not fly. Whether you have lived in a place for 10yrs is nobody's business.

The fact still remains you are not a Yoruba person. I'm from Ogun state but I've lived all my life in Ibadan, Oyo state. I dare not say because ive lived all my life here, I'm entitled to the priviledges enjoyed by Ibadan Indigenes despite the fact that in a Yoruba.

Then shut up and know that Burna boy is from Rivers state. Period quote yourself next time
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by PHijo(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
Ibime:
Siri no dey hear Naija accent

Wetin be Bona boy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

If you say state then omo Ibadan ni mi sho ti gbo?.

you can become whatever you want. nothing concern me

if Dem accept you na your luck.

secondly ibadan is not a State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) / Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / 2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.