Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) (60172 Views)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by sageb: 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

Ijaw is Biafra!
keep dreaming. You made a false claim and when you were busted all you had to say is this nonsense. Your damage control strategy is so weak.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by concreteaffairs: 3:47pm On May 23, 2020
omotogoodo:
Netflix premium app with over 500 latest HD movies available for just 3k

No monthly payments

https:///2348076836910

Mchewwwwwwwwww.

I give out mind for free jor
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by EmmanuelBanks: 3:48pm On May 23, 2020
is either Siri is not current, because this is what my samsung Bixby found for me about Burna boy

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Moneywomen17(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

No shakes
Anywhere wey e dey happen, I full 'grand'.
Potor Amaka!
I trust u. U are too ruthless. Am glad u dey our side cuz I won’t want to go against u seeing what u did to some of ur victims
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by tomdon(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2020
Diegostan:
Burna will tear his shirt when he sees this,

the only self acclaimed odogwu , African giant, nobody give you title you use your hand crown yourself because you manage break into international lame light last year every other person can eat $hit

Over inflated EGO....

Them don even collect the odogwu title give Davido
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by bamideleniayo(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2020
Chelseaplus:
Here is a video showing the moment a Nigerian man uses his Iphone with the help of Apple’s visual assistant Siri to end the beef between Davido and Burna Boy.

In the video, the man open his IPhone and goes straight to his Visual assistant in which he asked Siri who is Davido.

He said, "Hey Siri, Do you know Davido"? And Siri happens to know information about the pop singer Davido. But when he ask Do you Know Burna Boy Siri said she don't have answer with that.

So Nigerian has taken to social media to totally end the beef.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10FdhrV12Hg
All Lies.. Did the same thing and siri gave me the same info for Burna Boy
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Odogwu999(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2020
boman2014:
Bruna the bully
Just becoz we fell in love with your music doesn't mean that you are the best.
Ah tire for the niga o
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by princemartinsG(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
These two young men regardless of what anyone has to say has strived, hussled and toiled to become someone and something to reckon with in life.

With no gain saying they are both a symbol reminding every young Nigerian person that no matter your cradle, if you work hard and smart enough, no matter the debilitating circumstances, you can dream dreams and achieve your dreams.

Let we all young Nigerian soldiers always bear in mind that Nigeria will surely become a thriving nation where every genuine labor and struggles of it's people will thrive

Vote for a New Prosperous Nigeria
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by adelaja70(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

With this Davido is also Igbo
His mother is 100% Yoruba
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Illshef(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:
X

Our Biafra brother of SE is unknwon, sigh. Ndi Igbo, this Yoruba have started with their propaganda, their people in Apple have gone to manipulate things.

I am an Igbo man and all I can tell you is that you are plain stupid. Stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by BackToLife: 5:06pm On May 23, 2020
Ok.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by kendrick9(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2020
ejosh4:
Look beyond today
This can lead to serious depression...
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by PHijo(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

Ijaw is Biafra!

You and who dey do Biafra?

Go and read materials on Biriye and Boro!
We've left the name for you guys since you can't respect your boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Olayetan(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2020
This dude finished burna boy

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by encryptjay(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
You guys shouldn't pay much attention to all these stunts. These guys will go to night club and get high. It's very easy to trend these days. Even MC Galaxy knows knows how to trend without hits. Davido's trending game is on another level grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Happyfela(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2020
Burna boy will profit from this Energy. Burnaboy wants and needs this competition, Boy knows what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by JBRichard(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2020
lekjons:
Siri wey no Sabi anything.

Google assistant is much better.

BTW I'm not a fan of Burna boy
I understand you cause using Siri won't end the beef. Google is more vast than Siri when it comes to virtual assistance (Used both devices). Not a fan of Burna boy. Sometimes it's good to use an Andriod device instead of the overhyped and rich users iPhone undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Alanpoza007: 6:06pm On May 23, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol I thought maybe it was his accent, but I also asked Siri myself and she told me she doesn't have an answer for it.

Jokes aside, even though Burna Boy gets on my nerves, this is likely just some technology-related issue, if you google Burna Boy there's probably just as much information on him lol but you know people will run with what's funnier
It only shows the limitation of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) built into Siri unlike Google Assistant. It was not trained with enough data. Siri's machine learning algorithm isn't robust enough. It's simply overrated.

That's the only plausible explanation because it's shocking that Siri has no info on someone who's a recent nominee of the biggest global musical awards - The Grammys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Jassper(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
burnaboy don call im self African giant, dat one no do nw na Odogwu, im neva still dey satisfied, na to come compare imself wit davido because of Grammy nomination
Nobody call am all dos tinz na im call imself �
make im go sleep
be humble n hardworking
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by 247day: 6:10pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
tatatar:
I don't have answer to that.Is there anything else I can help you with?
-Who is nnamdi kalu?
[/s]
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2020
TuFab:
Lazy youths arguing over rubbish!
Students from smaller African countries are producing electric buses and other meaningful inventions, they're shamelessly fighting over people who have made it in life.
Tueh!!
Hmmm,Mrs too serious,
at least laugh at jokes for once.it is not everything you get serious about,u hear?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by mordred44: 6:37pm On May 23, 2020
Burna shld jst respect himself.....EGO
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Seun360(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2020
Everybody knows Burna boy is most talented of the trio, but he shouldn't have responded to Davido.

I still no know wetin that WizKid dey sing sha.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by DAVE5(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2020
BrutusOj:
Hmm..this children play don de gather plenty attention oo. Anyways, no matter how them beef, them no fit reach 2Pac and B.I.G beef. All these ones na Instagram beef. The real beef between east and west coast back in the days when Davido and Burnaboy were not yet planned by their parents involved throwing of groundnuts everywhere till the two legends of rap left the sinful world.

Lol, throwing groundnut kwa

I sure say no be groundnut kill Tupac,

The music world still misses Tupac, B.I.G yeah but I wasn't that into his music, just a few

I go dey fear groundnut sellers from now ohh
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by SirKomA(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2020
Sniper4real:
Burna dey fuc.k up sha.

Nigga Is stupidly proud!

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by RuggedSniper: 10:10pm On May 23, 2020
Chelseaplus:
Here is a video showing the moment a Nigerian man uses his Iphone with the help of Apple’s visual assistant Siri to end the beef between Davido and Burna Boy.

In the video, the man open his IPhone and goes straight to his Visual assistant in which he asked Siri who is Davido.

He said, "Hey Siri, Do you know Davido"? And Siri happens to know information about the pop singer Davido. But when he ask Do you Know Burna Boy Siri said she don't have answer with that.

Watch The Video Below,

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2020
Lostz:

pure talent like copying from fela?

You can write this same shit about WIZKID too whom both parties mutually agreed is the real GOAT alongy each other.

I see completely nothing wrong with Fela's style of music being one's source of inspiration.

Fela has and will continue to inspire many, even generations to come. And so if you wan dey accuse based on that, na him be say u go point finger tire case no go ever finish.

At least most of his (BURNA'S) hit songs he wrote, and he has original singing voice. Unlike oga Adeleke whom I suspect you a fan of.

It's no secret that Davido's true springboard to fame behind all those hitsongs and media hype is just one thing "ADELEKE MONEY" and that's all.

Take away the money and we have a hutsler with ; no singing voice, no writing talent and much more flaws.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2020
Chelseaplus:

Watch The Video Below,

He should have edited and added Funke!!! to the laughing part...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) / Wizkid Rocks N1M Sweatshirt (Photos) / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.