Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) (60061 Views)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2020
Mraphel:

IPOD yoot want to support burna boy because they don't have any meaningful artist grin

Na only to dey hate dem sabi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
Burna boy is my best Nigerian singer but in this case he is the childish one, davido is still ahead of burna boy if we should talk about music achievement, burna boy and olamide should be in the same category, I have liked burna boy right froml liketo party to tonight but he has been saying disrespectful things of recent.
Your opinion, and I respect that. but I rate burna ahead of David. Burna a complete talent

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2020
Shezkid:

Not true... Burnaboy too is recognized... check it out yourself..
But why are they saying he's not?
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2020
Onyi22:
The question should now be, Where were you born?
Naija, no cap
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Lordave: 11:35pm On May 23, 2020
AnambraIstSon:

They can hate all they want.
We are Biafrans & we will continue to chest beat at every given opportunity. grin
You are a bastard and not an Igbo person. You’re just a foolish and mischievous idiot from one insignificant ethnic group seeking for undue attention.

It’s just unfortunate nematodes like you already fell for your senseless pranks.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by tityboi: 12:00am On May 24, 2020
oh
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Mraphel: 1:48am On May 24, 2020
Lawly:

that useless one wey no fit kill rat. the only thing him sabi do na to bark for him palace like dog wey rabbis catch, and claim Islamic ancestry just to pacify his fulani slave masters. nonsense. attach by force sad
Na mouth only and hands for typing Una get
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by BobbyGenius(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2020
I don't no that siri tho

WTF ehn

Like for Davido share for Burna

Case settle here

Siri nonentithe
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Eryyy92: 5:44am On May 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
Hmm..this children play don de gather plenty attention oo. Anyways, no matter how them beef, them no fit reach 2Pac and B.I.G beef. All these ones na Instagram beef. The real beef between east and west coast back in the days when Davido and Burnaboy were not yet planned by their parents involved throwing of groundnuts everywhere till the two legends of rap left the sinful world.
chai you don remind me of Biggie smalls
East coast Vs west coast
who shot ya

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Chelseaplus:
Here is a video showing the moment a Nigerian man uses his Iphone with the help of Apple’s visual assistant Siri to end the beef between Davido and Burna Boy.

In the video, the man open his IPhone and goes straight to his Visual assistant in which he asked Siri who is Davido.

He said, "Hey Siri, Do you know Davido"? And Siri happens to know information about the pop singer Davido. But when he ask Do you Know Burna Boy Siri said she don't have answer with that.

So Nigerian has taken to social media to totally end the beef.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10FdhrV12Hg

Burna boy is too too popular.

Siri couldn't recognize the terribly pronounced burna boy here, that's why she said doesn't know him.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by byteem: 8:44am On May 24, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
If Siri doesn't know Burna Boy then the Apple virtual assistant needs an update.
Burna Boy was on the Daily Show earlier this year. Watched by over 5 million Americans every day

So Bleep what .. for him pocket .. it's like u dnt know Nigerians we dnt give 2fucks about daily show.. we made him . Proud rat
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by LedRock: 11:37am On May 24, 2020
busybrain123:
Oya let's end it here. Click Like for Devido, Share for Burna Boy
see as davido flog burna boy for Nairaland poll.
Davido- 1041
Burna boy-121

The gap too much, I sure say na Wizkid fans even click share for burna boy.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 24, 2020
IfYouKnowYouKno

https://www.nairaland.com/ifyouknowyoukno

unfollow this account, the user have been given over 10yrs ban.
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Playermayweda(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2020
Na lie the man is being mischievous, expecting siri not to know a Grammy nominee and winner,Dude acts proud but no need to lie to belittle him
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by Moooorayblunt: 12:20pm On May 25, 2020
post=89874187:

The guys is a Yoruba guy faking my moniker
chameleon that's what they are known for
Lolz.
Me, a Yoruba guy?
I am from the Greater Calabar but live in Port Harcourt.
Anyway, not all yorubaS are chamelon, bro
Re: Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) by ipunblock3: 8:09am On May 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady / Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.