Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? (5080 Views)

Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by nurabela: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2011
How did you start liking the girl or boy you used to hate? I want hear your story!
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Phate07(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2011
nurabela:

How did you start liking the girl or boy you used to hate? I want hear your story!

How much will you pay? It aint free. undecided
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Orton10(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2011
Well at my former work place, this newly tansferred chick was kinda being a pain in the arse wif her unending orders and demands to her subordinates, I hated her wif a passion and almost all of ma co-workers felt the same way.
A board of Directors Kinda meeting was going on, so she was asked to make a designated number of copies of a given doc for the board, and this old printing machine jammed on her, Stood there for a coupla minutes trying all she could to no avail, fellow workers giggled and worked by, I felt sorry for her and saved the day. Dat day we got acquainted and We walked and talked our way back home. We were frnds for like four more months before i left. Still close till date.
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by nurabela: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Well at my former work place, this newly tansferred chick was kinda being a pain in the arse wif her unending orders and demands to her subordinates, I hated her wif a passion and almost all of ma co-workers felt the same way.
A board of Directors Kinda meeting was going on, so she was asked to make a designated number of copies of a given doc for the board, and this old printing machine jammed on her, Stood there for a coupla minutes trying all she could to no avail, fellow workers giggled and worked by, I felt sorry for her and saved the day. Dat day we got acquainted and We walked and talked our way back home. We were frnds for like four more months before i left. Still close till date.

Interesting comment.
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by playette4u: 2:54am On Jan 18, 2011
I used to work with this guy,he was quite corky and thought he was God's gift to women.He asked me out for several months and i kept turning him down.I really could not stand the guy at all .One day i was working late and got stuck in the lift for an hour.Im quite claustrophobic and was really agitated when they eventually got me out.He was the only other person in the building.I was shaking like a leaf ,he offered to drive me home and then went back to pick up my car.I saw a really soft side to him and, that night ,all i could think about was him.

The roles were reversed , i was the one wanting him but he just stopped chasing me.For an agonising month,i tried a lot of subtle ways to get his attention but he was just aloof and indifferent,much to my dismay.I could not do much as i did not want to be accused of sexual harrassment at work.Then this one night,i was out with my friends and i bumped into him.Lets just say ,one thing led to another and we later dated for a year.He actually proved that he was indeed God's gift to women. wink wink Sheer bliss,i still quiver when i think of him!
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Orton10(m): 3:27am On Jan 18, 2011
^

Thought you were a Guy. sad sad angry wink
Nice lines though.
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 18, 2011
naaaa when I hate you, I hate you for life grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Orton10(m): 3:33am On Jan 18, 2011
lol. grin
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Osama10(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2011
rokiatu:

naaaa when I hate you, I hate you for life grin tongue

Your comment sounds like one from hell. grin
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Busta(f): 4:15am On Jan 18, 2011
@ topic,

haven't happened to me yet. I think its mainly becos once I don't like u, I don't like u. . . .stay far, far, far away from the person.
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 18, 2011
Oh well am not alone cheesy
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by roymary: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2011
nurabela:

There is no story to tell. Thats the misconception, we have not outgrown disliking girls; we have only grown to be so Hot more often and we need these girls. Many people mix up liking pussssy for liking girls.

BTW, where is your own story
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by iice(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
Busta:

@ topic,

haven't happened to me yet. I think its mainly becos once I don't like u, I don't like u. . . .stay far, far, far away from the person.

Feel you.
Easy for me to dislike someone i initially liked. Almost impossible to like someone i initially liked.
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by ShyOne(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Thank you for that comment - I as well found out some years back that the very people you dislike [as most people that you meet in person and over the internet] you only meet a certain side of that individual and that if you open your thought and/or meet that person under different circumstances/locations there is a HUGE LIKELIHOOD that you will not only have common ideas and aspirations but sooner than later - enjoy their company as well.
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by justdream(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
nurabela:

And Am Tellin Yu My Story Cos Yu Ar ?
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by whiteroses(f): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2011
worst day ever.
May the lord never deliver us into the hands of the haters. Amin.

Theres this girl i hated, why i hate her i dont know, she's slim, tall attractive, quite alright but i think I hated her because she kind of knows it all attitude and in class all nigerians flock together this girl will prefer being alone or hang with whites/jammo angry does she think shes better ?

one day i went into 02, my boyfriend had asked me to get a deal for him for weeks i kept giving excuse and i really dint wanna let him down,  he even said he'll do it i said no worries i def will do it today.  i got to 02 can i set up this thing? yes credit card  please?i gave and it dint work, why? no fund in my card shocked "i died temporarily" and they were about to close for the week sad i just saw the babe, anger filled my heart and i thought i had to smile so she wont see me fall apart. she asked what was wrong i then explained and she offered to pay embarassed "i died again" then i realized she wasn't bad at all she just enjoys being alone which i thought was awkward and i hated her for it. sorry and thanks chiamaka grin

read part 2 below
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by whiteroses(f): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2011
i dated one guy back in 09 and we broke up, i hated him like god hated satan, if he was on fire and I had water i would drink it.
i was reading in library one day, he was in front and i started thinking of textbooks falling on top of his head. and kuph kpuh I started coughing viciously, it dint stop i was scared of my life. it felt as if something was trapping and itching my throat it burns! i started thinking blood of jesus plus why am i being embarassed like this especially when the ex man is around. he then came over and took me to his car, stops at chemist and got me some mediation and took me home. he said call your GP it might be a chest infection. i took the lempsip and felt better embarassed i've liked him again ever since
Re: How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? by Orton10(m): 1:39am On Jan 19, 2011
^
^
You women and your soft hearts. hmm shocked

(1) (Reply)

Men Buying Underwear For Their Chicks (guys Can U Do It) / I Waited For Him For Over Two Years / What Will Make You Hit A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.