Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? (482 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2020
Following the death of the Special Assistant on Electronic Media to Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Simeon Nwakaudu, Scannews Nigeria has not been able to update its website or Facebook page.

Is this the end of this great news platform that has over 1million followers on Facebook?

This is sad.... As a media practitioner, you should be able to have editors that will sustain your legacy even when you are gone.

Simeon Nwakaudu remains a great journalist.

Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by Flexherbal(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2020
May his soul rest in peace !
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by Afospecialk: 3:37pm On May 23, 2020
Scan news of potopoto republic of Igbos

Who cares ?

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by Skybike(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
REST IN PEACE UNCLE.

IS SO PAINFUL AND HEARTLESS PEOPLE WE HAVE ON THIS EARTH, 2 DAYS AFTER THE DEATH OF MY UNCLE, THOSE GUYS WHO WERE WORKING UNDER HIM CHANGE THE WEBSITE NAME WHICH IS NOT FAIR.
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Better
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by jlinkd78(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by sweetsell: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest in peace !

May his soul rest in piece for Lm the lies. He propagated with the scannws.
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by OPPPS: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Scannews, propaganda tax collectors news
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rest in Hell Nwakaudo
Re: Is This The End Of Scannews Nigeria? by RZArecta(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Afospecialk:
Scan news of potopoto republic of Igbos

Who cares ?
stop your bigotic idiocy sir

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Osinbajo? / Almajirai In Kaduna Celebrated Eid In A Grand Style With Gov El-rufai / CAN Declares Fasting And Prayers For Abia Governor Ikpeazu’s Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.