Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi (37178 Views)

This Is A Picture Of Abacha, Tinubu And MKO Abiola That Was Taken In 1994 / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Ajaokuta: Reps Panel Recommends Use Of Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2020
NorthSharper:

quote author=AFvckingAlpha post=89876944 ]Northerners been making a mess of Nigeria since 1967.

Greedy Bastards!

You must be a big uninformed fool if you don't know that when it comes to the unpatriotic and evil act of "making a mess of Nigeria since 1967" your equally corrupt fathers, uncles, grandfathers, in-laws, etc in the SOUTH have been playing (and will continue to play) their inglorious part!

Thus you in the SOUTH have your own fair share of the "Greedy Bastards", and you should call them out as well!

An uneducated Fulani man on this forum, wonders shall never end! grin

It is pertinent to say that when you called out the South, you ought to have been specific. The South is not as united as the North. For example the South East have been marginalized, but that's not the discussion.

So ama tell your naive ass to shut the fvck up and accept that y'all are a curse to Nigeria and don't quote me again you fvcking Hausa boy!

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by demmie1: 10:51pm On May 23, 2020
How many years to 2023 sef? I don tire for this foolish gonnment.

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by tityboi: 12:11am On May 24, 2020
really
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by ProfAmaben(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2020
xeju:

Abacha did well in governance. can you throw more light

Abacha's administration oversaw an increase in the country's foreign exchange reserves from $494 million in 1993 to $9.6 billion by the middle of 1997, and reduced the external debt of Nigeria from $36 billion in 1993 to $27 billion by 1997.

If you wanna know everything about Abacha's government, read this very long but informative research. After reading it, you would know everything about Abacha's government. https://books.openedition.org/ifra/632?lang=en
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by ProfAmaben(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

So how is that related to having a PhD?
So that's the issue? Bag your PhD let me praise you too. Anybody with a PhD would always be praised by me because it's not easy at all. Farooq Kperogi PhD has my respect.

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Simbrixton(m): 2:37am On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:
And a certain "Saint " Bubu was in charge of the whole money accruing from oil sales called the PTF funds, that's where the whole money left from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUz2_hGZN8
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by yusluvad(m): 4:12am On May 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:58am On May 24, 2020
See how those northerners killed this country. Investing much of that money in infrastructural development at the time could've gone a long way in saving our economy.

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Teymanhenry(f): 6:23am On May 24, 2020
well only a foolish man will believe this government have d people at heart....The president is worse than Abacha himself

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by klas(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2020
DrGoodman:
And a certain "Saint " Bubu was in charge of the whole money accruing from oil sales called the PTF funds, that's where the whole money left from.

You are rewriting history too.

PTF was an equivalent of SURE-P.

It was set up to manage the proceeds of subsidy removal on fuel. It was never in charge of oil or its sales.

Compared to Sure-P, its effect was better felt especially in the north.
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by King44(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2020
Makanakico:
Abacha never intended to use the stashed monies personally, he was advised to stash enormous cash in different central banks of the world to alleviate the effect of looming US sanctions; the US wanted to sanction Nigeria because Abacha wanted to form an alliance to form an African unified currency.
So Abacha should rather be praised because he meant well for Nigeria.
But baby-factory-land people will be here to spill non sense.

Argue with your phone.
where you born then? where you part of his government then? this is a false narration, when I was 15 I and others in my class was told to do a research haven read about him on news paper and new new a bit about him when he was in gvt I chose to research on abacha my discovery was shocking after Abacha the next heroic thief is IBB argue with yourself and the person who gave you a false narrative

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by Sunnyja: 9:53am On May 24, 2020
Makanakico:
Abacha never intended to use the stashed monies personally, he was advised to stash enormous cash in different central banks of the world to alleviate the effect of looming US sanctions; the US wanted to sanction Nigeria because Abacha wanted to form an alliance to form an African unified currency.
So Abacha should rather be praised because he meant well for Nigeria.
But baby-factory-land people will be here to spill non sense.

Argue with your phone.
Just read what you have just wrote for the second time.
You want to avoid US sanctions and best advice you got was to go and "save" more money in the same US!!

1 Like

Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by j1mmy: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
When Obasanjo wanted to recover the saved money and thank the family for their savings scheme on behalf of the country, Abacha family insisted on keeping 100 Million dollars, either that or they will continue to save it for Nigeria! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi by BuzChi(m): 1:06am On May 28, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/CTWRabbit/videos/1202267923452805/
Just watch on the discussion of Nigeria from 16:00 minutes into the video!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Burial Of Ibisaki Daperi Amachree Shot Dead By Soldier During Election In Rivers / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.