Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB (1752 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by MrCodeSolo: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
yes... this makes it the 3rd time I m experiencing the same situation. And by the time you finally get to know her or meet her on a date in real life... it would be as if a spell of charm is wiped clean off your eyes. All the build-up 50% chance feelings you have been nursing suddenly vanished and become non-existent. I currently fell victim again for a pretty young woman on Facebook, this time; she is living around my area specifically. To my screaming disbelief, she turned-out, looking 10 years older than her former self in real life. I told her, she deceived me with her younger FB pics, but we knowingly laughed it off together like hyenas and now she is obviously into me like for real and I'm like in my mind, hold on woman! Can't you see there's a lot for me to process here mentally and emotionally. bcuz I basically don't think my feelings are in the right place at the moment.. what baffled me most was her recent birthday celebration pics of which I think are dated 8-10years ago..Why do this? Y? before a guy goes to court or approach a babe, he must have at first thought it through mentally & emotionally - yes some guys do have good intentions too should you are wondering, and now I'm thrown off balance as regards to my current situation with this babe... what do I do now? your two kobo would be appreciated pls... what I observed is, they would go through your pics first before saying yes to your request for a number or something

Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Blackmoran(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2020
Because presently they have balloon up, or there beauty is not as at before... So they lie to attract suitor. Have share my experience here before of a girl I met on Facebook who came all the way from Enugu to visit me, I went to the park to pick her unfortunately for her I saw her first, I was so disappointed, I switch off my phone straight away, what I saw was times 3 of me...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Beedude(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
Blackmoran:
Because presently they have balloon up, or there beauty is not as at before... So they lie to attract suitor. Have share my experience here before of a girl I met on Facebook who came all the way from Enugu to visit me, I went to the park to pick her unfortunately for her I saw her first, I was so disappointed, I switch off my phone straight away, what I saw was times 3 of me...
Lolz. U are wicked
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by MrCodeSolo: 12:08pm On May 23, 2020
Blackmoran:
this bro here, knows exactly what I'm going through upstairs. kudos!
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by rosy1992(f): 12:42pm On May 23, 2020
lol, that is not necessary, she should have been her real self. maybe she felt insecured. Both of you should sort it out amicably.
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2020
She should’ve been honest about her physical appearance. Guys do this too, by the way.
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Dollywood(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2020
Girls drop value quickly when hitting 30+ grin

Many of those wey no get husby dey do am out of desperation.
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2020
so all these while u two were doing facebook dating u couldnt even request for a video whatsap call or a video facebook call?
na wa for some of u guys oo cheesy
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Dollywood(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2020
Girls drop value quickly when hitting 30+ grin

Many of those wey no get husby dey do am out of desperation.
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
Blackmoran:
whats the need for the lady to even do such sef.if the guy sees her current sef he will run away.so using not so recent pics to fool guys is just a waste of time

1 Like

Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by sexylassie2(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2020
This is what you get when you think with your dick.

Am sure, when you saw her pic, in your mind you will be like, I will buy her meat pie and coke then invite into my house for smashing.

Anyway, finish what you started
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Naija246: 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
grin
She dey find husband.
She thought she could hook you with pictures of her younger self. cheesy
It's funny how women start to loose their minds once they start depreciating in value.. due to old age undecided
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
aeion:
She should’ve been honest about her physical appearance. Guys do this too, by the way.
any guy who does such must be a slowpoke.even if a guy looks like porky pig as long as he has cash d girl will still run after him

2 Likes

Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by Naija246: 4:46pm On May 23, 2020
there's nothing to sort out with an old cargo undecided
rosy1992:
lol, that is not necessary, she should have been her real self. maybe she felt insecured. Both of you should sort it out amicably.
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2020
MrCodeSolo:
yes... this makes it the 3rd time I m experiencing the same situation. And by the time you finally get to know her or meet her on a date in real life... it would be as if a spell of charm is wiped clean off your eyes. All the build-up 50% chance feelings you have been nursing suddenly vanished and become non-existent. I currently fell victim again for a pretty young woman on Facebook, this time; she is living around my area specifically. To my screaming disbelief, she turned-out, looking 10 years older than her former self in real life. I told her, she deceived me with her younger FB pics, but we knowingly laughed it off together like hyenas and now she is obviously into me like for real and I'm like in my mind, hold on woman! Can't you see there's a lot for me to process here mentally and emotionally. bcuz I basically don't think my feelings are in the right place at the moment.. what baffled me most was her recent birthday celebration pics of which I think are dated 8-10years ago..Why do this? Y? before a guy goes to court or approach a babe, he must have at first thought it through mentally & emotionally - yes some guys do have good intentions too should you are wondering, and now I'm thrown off balance as regards to my current situation with this babe... what do I do now? your two kobo would be appreciated pls... what I observed is, they would go through your pics first before saying yes to your request for a number or something

MISTAKE #1
before meeting anyone for the 1st time, make sure you facetime with them to confirm that they are real and/or how they look like now.

MISTAKE #2
when you met her for the 1st time and she wasnt what you expected, you should have excuse yourself and walk away. you dont owe this deceitful person anything, and by the way this shit started, it aint gonna end well.

just another case of bait and switch...
Re: A Single Lady Puts Younger Pictures Of Herself To Deceive Me On FB by MrCodeSolo: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmm...update to my dating journey...we still remain good friends till date...thank you all for ya candid response..I got to find out she's 34 while me nudging past 32..tnx guys - Carpe diem!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "Being Too Nice" In A Relationship? / I Really Don't Know How To Classify Myself Now / Do I Connect With Him On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.