Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Jollof Beans Porridge And Dodo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jollof Beans Porridge And Dodo (260 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Romantic Saturday Beans Porridge: Prepare By Biggerbossamani (pic) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Beans Porridge And Dodo by TigerFoods: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
Growing up, we were taught to eat beans if we wanted to grow taller. It has nutritional benefits; it is a good source of protein, iron and fibre. Beans porridge is a meal that is affordable, healthy, and easy to cook. It is especially important for vegetarians and weight watchers. Cooking beans is time-consuming depending on the age of the beans but if you use a pressure pot, it will cut down the time tremendously. Beans also cause “gas problems’’ for some people, soaking overnight or at least 8 hours helps reduce this. The beautiful thing about this menu is not only those it taste delightful, but you can also enjoy it with either Ogi, Garri, Agege Bread, or even Vegetable Sauce. Now doesn’t that sound interesting? Ok buddies, let’s cook.

3 cups of brown beans
2 cooking soon of Red palm oil (enough to colour)
Vegeta onion
Tiger Chili Pepper
4 tomatoes
4 scotch bonnet pepper
Tiger Basil leaves
2 tablespoon of ground crayfish
1 Large bell pepper
Salt to taste
Larsor chicken seasoning
3 ripe Plantain

Read more <<https://www.tigerfoods.com/jollof-beans-porridge-and-dodo/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Extra Income / . / Most Women Are Not Seen As Wife Materials Because All They Want Is Money- A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.