Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Malaria Troubles In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Troubles In Nigeria (305 Views)

Alstonia Boonei, The Alternative Cure To Diabetes, Malaria And Arthritis / Now You Can Differentiate Between Typhoid And Malaria After Reading This Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by Evyjoe242(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2020
ITS RAINING SEASON ,UNCHANELLED DRAINAGE SYSTEM , STAGNANT WATER EVERYWHERE , MOSQUITOES BREEDING IN ALL THESE WATER AND MALARIA WILL FOLLOW SUIT. WHY DON'T YOU PREVENT THE MOSQUITOES FROM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BEFORE THINKING OF CURING?

WHILE WE LOOK AT HOW WE CAN MANAGE THIS AND PREVENT MORE MALARIA CASES? WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT BEYOUND MOSQUITO NETS WHICH MOST PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE SLEEPING UNDER
What is the way forward?
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PREVENTIVE MEASURES ARE TO BE TAKEN

1ST USE LONGRICH GREEN TEA , Drink it to kill the malaria and prevent it

2ND USE LONGRICH MOSQUITO REPELLENT FOR EXTERNAL PREVENTION OF MOSQUITO BITES. SPRAY LIKE BODY SPRAY ON THE SKIN,THIS HAS NO SKIN REACTIONS &ORGANIC MADE FROM A FLOWER CALLED DEET

watsapp me 08138195894 or use my chat link https:///send?phone=+2348138195894pp

Delivery is free and all products are going at give away prices. Hurry while offer last

1 Like

Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by Ngwup123(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2020
I love this products .
The repellent has been helping me seriously
Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by GloriaO6672(f): 1:20pm On May 23, 2020
You are right, I use both the tea and the Mosquito repellent, they are 100% good. It does also repell other insects too.
Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by Michelle77: 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
God bless the day I found this repellent, It's been very helpful. I can even sleep in a room filled with mosquitoes and not get bitten ��������
Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by Eunice2013: 1:26pm On May 23, 2020
Awesome products❤❤Must haves in every home��
Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by Mrsoyebanji24(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2020
The scent is out of this world. Protect your households today by using these amazing products.
Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by Favez(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2020
The mosquito repellent is something else, very active and when you perceive the scent its like something to drink. So much loved it
Re: Malaria Troubles In Nigeria by BlessingD504(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2020
The products are awesome, the mosquito repellent is very effective and it doesn't cause skin irritation

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister Cant Lift A Ceramic Cup / . / COVID-19: Dexamethasone Gets WHO Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.