Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

See Why Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early.says Scientist. See Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Why Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early.says Scientist. See Pics (791 Views)

Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Why Many Nigerians Die Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early.says Scientist. See Pics by Antoeni(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2020
Ghanaian Businessman and social media celebrity, Ibrah One has made a scientific discovery as to why men die early.

Ibrah One shared his findings which states that men who do not cheat do not live to see old age but die young and prematurely.

He decided to educate the public on his discovery via his Snapchat handle.

It read, “Scientists have discovered that men who don’t Cheat die early. Oh So this is why my best friend died very early.”

Ibrah attested to the statement with a story of how the life of his close buddy was cut short because he refused to cheat.

From the post, Ibrah, who would want to live longer will begin cheating with immediate effect.

Source: http://ww38.bbcghana.com/

Re: See Why Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early.says Scientist. See Pics by Juliusmomoh: 1:36pm On May 23, 2020
Wetin bring my pastor picture here

(1) (Reply)

5 Impending Health Risk Of Having Cockroach In Your House / Why U Need To Buy STC30 For Erectile Dysfunction... And Thank Me Later / What You Should Know About Sleeping On Your Left Side.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.