Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House (71027 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
Ayomideayo:
cryMay our visitor not die in our house

This is my prayer every time someone spends the night at my place.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Jeroboy(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by dejio42(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Thunder fire her instantly before she go dey claim V for anoda nigga in some years to com.

I NO WANT MARRY V BUT I NO GO MARRY PERSON WEY DO ABORTION

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by howmarket2: 10:31pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nwaonyishi69: 10:37pm On May 24, 2020
A product of accidentally discharged wasted sperm, from a burst condom, turning out to full human shape, but with limited human brain. She has gone the way she came, accidentally.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
This is saddening.. Rip to the dead
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
LudaChriz:
RIP English

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by ayoxxzbaba(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Amen ooo, na serious prayer o

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by M4GAMES(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO DeFi (Decentralized Finance) AND BIZONEX

In this article

Introduction
What is DeFi?
DeFi Functions
DeFi Projects
Conclusion

Introduction?

BIZONEX is an exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. They support many of the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies and will list DeFi tokens such as BAT/REP/ZRX/M
BIZONEX provides a crypto wallet for its traders, where they can store their electronic funds. BIZONEX has its own token currency, BIZONEX TOKEN

What is DeFi?

Decentralized Finance (or simply DeFi or also called open finance) refers to an ecosystem of financial applications that are built on top of blockchain networks. Financial services like borrowing, lending, and trading built using decentralized infrastructure, such as public blockchains and smart contracts are used to describe DeFi.

More specifically, the term Decentralized Finance may refer to a movement that aims to create an open-source, permissionless, and transparent financial service ecosystem that is available to everyone and operates without any central authority. The users would maintain full control over their assets and interact with this ecosystem through peer-to-peer (P2P), decentralized applications (dapps).

Currently, the three largest functions of DeFi are:
DeFi applications do not need any intermediaries or arbitrators. The code specifies the resolution of every possible dispute, and the users maintain control over their funds at all times. This reduces the costs associated with providing and using these products and allows for a more frictionless financial system.
Permissionless (anyone can participate): DeFi enables people who otherwise don’t have access to financial services to take part in the global economy.
Enabling advanced financial instruments such as DEX, tokenization platforms, derivatives and predictions markets. The DeFi movement is shifting traditional financial products to the open source and decentralized world, which removes the need for intermediaries, reduces overall costs, and greatly improves security.

Famous Decentralized Finance Projects:

MakerDAO: Decentralized reserve bank and stablecoin
Compound: Borrow and lend
Uniswap: Token exchange
Augur: Market prediction platform
PoolTogether: Zero loss savings platform

Bizonex provides you with the platform for crypto-trading (Defi tokens and tokenized goods), digital assets implemented in real-world businesses.

What are the differentiating factors between DeFi systems and their traditional banking?

The first piece of imbalance between DeFi systems and traditional financial products is that the former establishes codes and protocols for the automation of processes and the elimination of human error through the use of smart contracts.

Also, DeFi systems are open-source applications based on public blockchains. Hence, users are given a lot more freedom to customize the system as they deem fit, and the services are not geo-selective. It is possible to combine two or more DeFi products and create a new one.
Bizonex allows the exchange of popular cryptocurrencies and tokens as well as tokenized assets tied to services of global businesses (such as tokenized loyalty programs).

With Bizonex hardware wallet, integrated with Bizonex operations with all popular cryptocurrencies and tokens through the PC web interface and from the device itself, supports seed phrases and tamper-proof hardware protection is guaranteed

Conclusion

Decentralized Finance is focused on building financial services separate from the traditional financial and political system.
BIZONEX allow for a more open financial system and could potentially prevent precedents of censorship and discrimination all over the world.
BIZONEX unique functionalities have seen it emerge as an important pillar of the crypto economy. This development proves that BIZONEX, blockchain and crypto are finally finding efficient ways to remodel conventional financial systems.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2020
Ayomideayo:

Amen,amen..............amen!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2020
Joshforeal:
Babe since you said we should not pm you for love talk. What is an aphrodisiac?
Lol, I only said not to PM me if your intention is to cheat on someone with me. You can PM for any reasonable info you'd like get.
By the way, an aphrodisiac is something to improve your sexual well-being. Say you have PE, vagina dryness, get tired real fast etc, you can take an aphrodisiac.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Do you know how comments can come back to haunt people? That ethnic bigotry of yours will never help you. If you do not have any reasonable thing to comment then why don't you judiciously use your time to work on your heart. You wish to join the army and you need someone who is connected, well, let's see how that goes.
Guy please which ethnic Ewedu and amara dey represent? Just asking
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by breadtom: 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2020
dejio42:
Thunder fire her instantly before she go dey claim V for anoda nigga in some years to com.

I NO WANT MARRY V BUT I NO GO MARRY PERSON WEY DO ABORTION

And which lady will tell you she did abortion?
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Pius247(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
Ayomideayo:

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by CanadaOrBust: 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
Peachy14:
Rip to the death

Ebenezer2O2O:
dead

You are both wrong. “To the dead” is tautology, redundancy, circumambages, diffuseness, discursiveness, gassiness, beating around the bush
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by OgaRico(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
I nearly mistake the said boyfriend name to be Juju.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by psyco: 10:51pm On May 24, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Amen! Na big wahala bi dat

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Peachy14: 10:52pm On May 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:

To the death sad

Oh man... it is finished.

"Eloi! Eloi! Lama sabachthani?" Cried the Nazorean. smiley
Mr perfect I can see that English language is actually putting food on your table.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by tfash96(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2020
Dick kills

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by OgaRico(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You are both wrong. “To the dead” is tautology, redundancy, circumambages, diffuseness, discursiveness, gassiness, beating around the bush

Is almost 11pm and you don succeed in making me to go look for dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2020
Condoms are so cheap, but no - they say they prefer skin to skin. Enjoy your STDs and Abortions undecided
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Pat081: 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
U knw fool will always comments like a føol she is brain less gal
UndauntedYOCA:

Do you know how comments can come back to haunt people? That ethnic bigotry of yours will never help you. If you do not have any reasonable thing to comment then why don't you judiciously use your time to work on your heart. You wish to join the army and you need someone who is connected, well, let's see how that goes.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Mayng01(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
Death penalty
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
Too bad.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by mordred44: 10:56pm On May 24, 2020
DEROX:
pls sister ignore that monicker he has been useless since forever
if not for thing i 4 sey make coro catch dat uselez idiot

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Jeroboy(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Peachy14: 10:58pm On May 24, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Your grammar can abort pregnancy.
oh thank God not your brain
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Peachy14: 10:59pm On May 24, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Your grammar can abort pregnancy.
oh thank God not your brain

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Joshforeal: 10:59pm On May 24, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, I only said not to PM me if your intention is to cheat on someone with me. You can PM for any reasonable info you'd like get.
By the way, an aphrodisiac is something to improve your sexual well-being. Say you have PE, vagina dryness, get tired real fast etc, you can take an aphrodisiac.
What if I don't have a Vagina Ma? What if I didn't want to cheat on anyone?
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Peachy14: 11:01pm On May 24, 2020
LudaChriz:

RIP English
Before you were born English language had been in existence and after you are gone it will be. face what is facing you
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by LtChisom: 11:10pm On May 24, 2020
Tife20:

https://www.watchdoguganda.com/news/20200520/92848/student-refuses-to-return-home-for-covid-19-lockdown-dies-in-boyfriends-house-after-failed-abortion.html
One of the problems am avoiding in life, that is why I can't allow a woman sleep in my house.
See wasted beauty, kpekus and udder, and since she is a student, I'll add wasted brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.