Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House (71028 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by iammolise(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2020
D tin wey dey sweet na him dey kill... Girls without brain... my younger sister is enroute to this same fate, she's 2months pregnant for a boy as I speak, the goat kept it secret since March, the boy gave the fool common 6k to get rid of it. She will do the abortion oh, if she die na Sara be dat, I don warn am b4. Girls can be really stupid when they watch too much telenovelas and think they're in love ... That's why I don't blame uptight/disciplined girls, they're smarter women.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:27am On May 25, 2020
AudioNews:

I now hav de Money nd de Connections from our state Governor, so better start crying nw,
My name is already der waiting 2 be shortlisted when de time comes, i will show u pictures soon
I don't need your pictures, just know that hate eats up the soul, it has nothing good to offer and I hope you end up not creating enmity between you and your fellow soldiers and officers. Life isn't always as you plan it, if you create enemies for yourself then you had better watch your back, do not sleep with your eyes closed!
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by dingbang(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2020
visijo:
There's a Level you will reach in life that you won't have to remove your Shoes before entering someone's Parlour.
why do you say so.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:29am On May 25, 2020
AudioNews:

Hahahaha see dem,
I my name is already Shortlisted into SSC Recruitment Next year, de connections is already on ground wit Money, had already meet our Governor,
Haters drink Sniper
Lol, what a mentality you have! I hope you go far in life, no one hates you, it is you who hates others. Money and connections, lol, live long bro and ensure you watch your back.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Bimpe29: 9:42am On May 25, 2020
Your obedience is your blessing.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by visijo(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Try that in Buhari house
lol grin
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by funmike83(f): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
naija4life247:

It's not one minute enjoyment. If you are a one minute man or you man is a one minute man, then seek help. Some of us still last up to 2 hours even at mid 40s and we make ladies cum and scream for up to 10 minutes non-stop.
Why do you talk like somebody that has nothing in the brain but indomie? Did I ask you how long you can go ? And if you check it now , you can't last up to a sec
Too much mouth . empty barrel
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Do you know how comments can come back to haunt people? That ethnic bigotry of yours will never help you. If you do not have any reasonable thing to comment then why don't you judiciously use your time to work on your heart. You wish to join the army and you need someone who is connected, well, let's see how that goes.
a guy who has connections in the military would have helped him out but for his tribal comments.
Cc one4me Osumustgo
See below quote
Odetokun3:

I have interest in assisting you with ur military demand but your immatured comment turned me off.
Then he came back begging and apologising
AudioNews:

Oga sir Dnt mind me, i was Joking,
Pls i really need ur Assistance 08160360520 Whatsapp
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
God help us

I can't imagine my visitor dieing at my place that's serious trouble oo even if you know nothing about
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2020
God help us

I can't imagine my visitor dieing at my place that's serious trouble oo even if you know nothing about
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by OsuMustGo: 11:21am On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
a guy who has connections in the military would have helped him out but for his tribal comments.
Cc one4me Osumustgo
See below quote

Then he came back begging and apologising

grin

It's too late for the sucker boi cheesy

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nyamve1: 11:49am On May 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Am sure you have ran out of your medicine again. Stupid fool
u this begar, i blame ur mama for opening her dirty legs for ur miserable papa, instead of them to use N5 condoms, dnt make me get angry over ur matter o, cos if u try it, u wont recover from it. Sh*t
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by iCauseTrouble: 11:52am On May 25, 2020
You are a product of leaking condom. Unplanned Child from riff raff parents grin
Nyamve1:
u this begar, i blame ur mama for opening her dirty legs for ur miserable papa, instead of them to use N5 condoms, dnt make me get angry over ur matter o, cos if u try it, u wont recover from it. Sh*t
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Okiibe(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2020
Tife20:

https://www.watchdoguganda.com/news/20200520/92848/student-refuses-to-return-home-for-covid-19-lockdown-dies-in-boyfriends-house-after-failed-abortion.html

If you, a Lady gets pregnant out of wedlock, or, if your girlfriend gets pregnant for you when you two aren't married; TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN AND DECIDE TO NURTURE THE PREGNANCY AND HAVE THE BABY.

It's a great decision to do that.

Otherwise decision is devilish and grievous a mistake that haunts the pepetrators even if death did not occur
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nehyooh(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2020
Blackmoran:
Ako ba ada ba olorun ma je ka ri.....
Amin !!!
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by farem: 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
Peachy14:
Rip to the death

RIP, the most abused word. Even Shekau of boko haram is waiting to receive his own from you after Buratai beheads him.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by naija4life247: 1:12pm On May 25, 2020
funmike83:

Why do you talk like somebody that has nothing in the brain but indomie? Did I ask you how long you can go ? And if you check it now , you can't last up to a sec
Too much mouth . empty barrel

Funmike, you are taking it personal. It seems your boyfriend is truly a one minute guy
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Nyamve1: 1:28pm On May 25, 2020
I thought i was talking with someone, what a pity? I dnt even knw what to tell u again, i pity ur parents. After ur papa west his sperm. Thinking that....every is zero
iCauseTrouble:
You are a product of leaking condom. Unplanned Child from riff raff parents grin
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by funmike83(f): 2:40pm On May 25, 2020
naija4life247:

Funmike, you are taking it personal. It seems your boyfriend is truly a one minute guy

Yes, you can help out
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by omaigala12(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Do you know how comments can come back to haunt people? That ethnic bigotry of yours will never help you. If you do not have any reasonable thing to comment then why don't you judiciously use your time to work on your heart. You wish to join the army and you need someone who is connected, well, let's see how that goes.
Don't mind him nonsense..
Ehen abeg me sef wan join army and m abeg u get connect? See my number 08064237107
One Nigeria
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
Ayomideayo:
cryMay our visitor not die in our house

Amen.
And May we(ladies) not abort and go and stay with in boyfriend’s house.

And May we (men) not put our girl friends in the family way when we know we are not ready to wife them yet, only to force/encourage/brain wash them (girlfriends) to have an abortion.

When we say say NO to premarital sex, they won’t listen. Worse still, use protection, it’s all for your own sake.

RIP to the dead.
I pity her parent right now.
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Maxvasia(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
Peachy14:
Rip to the death
And may the death not die again
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Successrole(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2020
am too busy for this chit

Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Godblessamaechi: 7:47pm On May 25, 2020
This is quite disheartening.

But the bitter truth about death is that it is inevitable to mortals. And there are two types of death that man will experience after the second death you proceed to eternal life either in Heaven or Hell. The choice is all yours. I will explain.
The first death is separation from God caused by sin.
Genesis 3:3
[3]But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. This is the response of Eve to the alluring question the serpent asked. Eventually she fell for it she and her husband suffered the the consequence of their disobedience to God. They lost their luxurious estate the garden of Eden, consequently lost their spiritual fellowship with God which is the death God was referring to, when He said if you eat of the tree of Knowledge of good and evil you will die. Of course you and I knows that after eating the forbidden fruit they still went on to live. But this time around they are no more in right standing with God. They themselves knew it that's why they ran from God's presence to hide and cover their shame.
Genesis 3:8
[8]And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. Sin is sweet but always has a terrible bitter and regrettable end. This is the sole reason why God has to present His son Jesus to the world to reconcile the world back to Himself as the only solution to restore what was lost in the garden of Eden.
Romans 5:10
[10]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Second death is the state where our body is buried beneath the earth when one passes on. It is also referred as sleep because there's still going to take place the ultimate second death in Rev. 20:14;
1 Thessalonians 4:13
[13]But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
Genesis 5:5
[5]And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. No matter how short or long we may leave here on Earth the Bible says in,
Hebrews 9:27
[27]And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: One day we must depart this world and face our creator weather you believe it or not is completely inconsequential. No body will escape God's judgement weather you believe in the existence of God or not. It will not change God's word. Study Mathew 25:31-46.
Now concerning the last phase I have already given you a hint in the second death above. Meanwhile let's look at it one more time. Let me inform you that it took God to pay the supreme price with His son Jesus to redeem us from experiencing eternity in hell.
John 3:16-17
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. Romans 5:6
[6]For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. But the ball is in your court, it is up to you to accept or reject God's offer. My dear friend I must tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Heaven is real and Hell is equally real. If you are one of those who doubt this truth and you sincerely want to know, here's what you will do to unravel the truth yourself.
Jeremiah 29:13
[13]And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Ask God if He truly exist as the Bible says, if indeed Heaven and Hell is real let Him reveal it to you personally. I guarantee you if you do this with sincerity of purpose from your heart, God Himself will reveal this thing's to you and not mortal trying to explain it to you.
Revelation 20:12-15
[12]And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
[13]And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
[14]And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[15]And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Please don't let this moment pass you, threat this message as an emergency call from God to you. Receive His gracious gift to you, Jesus Christ the savior of the world. God bless you for taking the right decision.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by stormborn28(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2020
Peachy14:
Rip to the death
meeeeeennhhhh...the girl fvck well well entrepreneur grave ooooooooo
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Chommybaby(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2020
May her soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Richardmary(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2020
One thing must kill a man!
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by Bryan88(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2020
Ayomideayo:
cryMay our visitor not die in our house
amen o!!!
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by timimigg: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House by lnspectorLawal(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
JPAlagwu:
guys abeg no vex, I need money. any helper here?

0066834361 Union Bank

thanks
please what is this persons original profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.