Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

10 Sure Ways To Stop Masturbation If It Has Become An Addiction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sure Ways To Stop Masturbation If It Has Become An Addiction. (684 Views)

10 Sure-fire Signs A Married Woman Wants To Sleep With You / Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sure Ways To Stop Masturbation If It Has Become An Addiction. by rasheylaw(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
This article is for those people who are addicted to masturbation and are willing to stop; but finds it difficult. Most times they find themselves going back to the act after vowing never to do it again.

It's a very mind draining situation and it makes you feel worthless and frustrated. I am not here to judge anybody tho. If you that is reading this article still enjoys the act, then i wish you good luck.

I am talking to those people who are getting frustrated and wants to stop the act. Many people in the world are victims of this act and some were able to stop it totally. I have asked them how they did it and they told me, so i am here to share the knowledge with you......i hope it helps

Ten Sure Ways To Stop Wanking.

1] People
If you are tired of the act and wish to stop, always make sure you are not alone by yourself in a whole day. Try to mingle with close people and friends. Good friends who talks about business and other things apart from intimate stuffs. Many people have tried this pattern and it worked for them.

2] Marriage

If you are tired of the act and wish to stop it totally, then get married and be committed to your partner. Open up to your partner so that the both of you can put heads together and make it work for yourselves. You will get there, i promise you.

3] Don't Sleep Alone

If you have the opportunity to invite family members or close friends to spend some nights with you, that will be very perfect. Always try your possible best not to sleep alone because the thought of the act may creep into your idle mind at night.

4] Watch Sports

One of the sure ways to stop the act is to watch soccer or any other kind of sports. I said sports and not movies. I am emphasizing on sports because it is the only show you don't see intimate scenes. Try this one and i promise you, you will be alright.

5] Stay Away From Social Media

I know this one will be very hard for many people, but the truth is that social media of today has more erotic stuffs compared to before. scrolling on social media could lead you to see something you wouldn't want to see, and the thoughts of the act may creep in. Try your best to suspend social media for a while and you will be fine, trust me.

6] Horror Movies

If you are not a fan of sports then you can get horror movies. Horror movies are very capable to engage your mind to the extend that you won't even have time to think about the act, unless your own case is spiritually influenced.

7] Self Discipline

All that i have been mentioning won't yield any result if you are not determined to stop. You need to take a very strong decision and speak it to the universe that you want to stop totally and finally. Before these strategies can actually take full effect. Try to discipline yourself and you shall overcome.

8] Drink Very Cold Water

If you have tried those strategies mentioned above and still couldn't control your urge to engage in the act. Drink very cold iced water and bathe with it too whenever you feel the urge. Your tension will cool down and you will be alright trust me. People did it and it worked for them that's why i am sharing the knowledge with you.

9] Workouts

One of the sure ways to get rid of the act is by engaging yourself in a workout. whenever you feel the urge to do the act, always try to do little workouts like push ups. If you have a thread mill in your house, that will be much better. exercise and take your minds off the act and you will be fine.

10] Go Easy

I know that it is not easy to stop what you are addicted to in a blow. What i will advise you to do is to go easy on yourself. if you are addicted to doing it five times in a day. Reduce it to two times. From there you can reduce it to once in a day, once in two days, once a week, once a month, and so on until you get rid of it totally by using these formulas i have listed above.
Re: 10 Sure Ways To Stop Masturbation If It Has Become An Addiction. by illicit(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
Yinmu

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sure Ways To Stop Masturbation If It Has Become An Addiction. by tellsblinks(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2020
11. avoid the sexuality thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sure Ways To Stop Masturbation If It Has Become An Addiction. by surequality: 11:44am On May 24, 2020
There is no sense at all in this nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nollywood Actors Aki And Pawpaw, E Don Happened, Wives And Children Ado / Nigerian University Lecturer Caught “pants-down” With His Female Student In Hote / Woman Strips Completely At Gym After Her Cat Was Denied Entry. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.