Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE (175 Views)

Forgiveness Is Part Of LOVE: You Are Loved! / Forgiveness Is One Of The Hardest Part Of Christianity. / How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE by Righteousness89(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2020
During the age of youthfulness, Many of us made so Many Mistakes because at that point in time, we do not seem to have attained the Spirtual height to handle all the Pressures that come with youthfulness. Some grew up on their own not having anyone to direct them and as such, they made very costly mistakes that later hunt them in life. Some others are coming from very faulty Spirtual foundations that make them to be uninterested in the things of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Many of the Wicked Character traits people manifest today were Cultivated during their youthful days- Homosexuality, lesbianism, Masturbation, Fornication, Adultery, lying, Cultism, 419, yahoo yahoo, Robbery, Fraud,etc, are all products of youthfulness, which paves the way for those involved in them to be contaminated, Polluted and defiled.

Without GOD ALMIGHTY Overlooking the sins of our youth, it becomes difficult entering into GOD'S Program of Blessings.

These Sins must be Repented of if you are to enjoy peace of mind and Serve GOD in Spirit and in Truth.

Psalm 25:7
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.

Without Repenting, all the Spirits Contracted in the Course of youthful exuberance will continue to seek their pound of flesh.

Therefore you Must take advantage of GOD'S Mercy that is available and ask GOD Them away Completely so that they be Remembered no more .

The Mercy of GOD is Available and Capable to delete any form of kind of Sin you have Committed..

All you need do is to Approach GOD on the Basis of Mercy.

Once You do that, you are Forgiven irrespective of what anyone says.
Re: By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE by Righteousness89(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2020
Pray these Prayers

- FATHER, I acknowledge the sins of my youth and pray asking that they be Completely wiped away and be remembered no more because of your Great Mercy in JESUS NAME.

- In any way that I have contaminated my life, Polluted and Defiled it in the course of my Sinful past, Father; use the Blood of JESUS Christ to Cleanse me, in JESUS Name.

- I ask for the enabling grace and Power to live a Righteous and holy life devoid of Sin, in JESUS NAME.

Divine89
Haymaykar
Membersclub
MrNippleslover
Xioxing
9jadoomcountry
Thatfairguy
Elitebiz

Re: By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray these Prayers

- FATHER, I acknowledge the sins of my youth and pray asking that they be Completely wiped away and be remembered no more because of your Great Mercy in JESUS NAME.

- In any way that I have contaminated my life, Polluted and Defiled it in the course of my Sinful past, Father; use the Blood of JESUS Christ to Cleanse me, in JESUS Name.

- I ask for the enabling grace and Power to live a Righteous and holy life devoid of Sin, in JESUS NAME.

Divine89
Haymaykar
Membersclub
MrNippleslover
Xioxing
9jadoomcountry
Thatfairguy
Elitebiz

Akuko!
Re: By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2020
uncle the Righteous one, I'm not a religious person.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE by ThatFairGuy: 7:24pm On May 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pray these Prayers

Divine89
Haymaykar
Membersclub
MrNippleslover
Xioxing
9jadoomcountry
Thatfairguy
Elitebiz
grin
I've accepted and had Jesus already as the holy Prophet of Islam, who was sent by Allah, has His slave and messenger to liberate ONLY The Israelites during his reign by directing them to worship Allah SOLELY and believe that he, Jesus, is their Prophet during his reign.
That's why I'm also calling you to leave the path doctored by St Paul (who never believe message of Jesus during his reign) so as not to be a loser in the hereafter. I just break my fast so a
I pray Allah direct your heart towards His Deen. aameen. Where you will be using the original Gospel (At Taorah) and not book written by human being.
Re: By Mercy, Forgiveness Is SURE by orisa37: 10:59pm On May 23, 2020
YES. AND ALSO BY THE BLOOD, GRACE, HOLINESS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SOVEREIGNTY OF CHRIST JESUS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Life? / How To Ask And Receive An Answer From God / Watch Music And Motivational Videos On KVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.