Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin (997 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin by semyman: 6:46am On May 28, 2020
Mercy Benjamin is a Blogger and also works as a web developer in Lagos. She was born deeper into life for parents and taken to her verified Facebook page to share her childhood experiences as a member of a deeper life.

Priest Williams Fulloronso Komoye, I respect you as an individual because of the humble and radiant nature you radiate.

If not, I would respect you anyway.

You are one of the people who ruined my childhood.

You are one of the people who made my father so comfortable with poverty, when there were so many opportunities for him to benefit, because of the deceptive preaching, the opportunity was considered a sin. Because of you.

Pastor Kumuyi I respect you as an individual, but I am disappointed with your deception and the audience you lead with him.

In the name of God, hell and sin, people justify their evil deeds.

The road to hell is wide, the road to heaven is narrow.

It gives me peace and I know well, you and all your fans are going to hell created for everyone.

I don't love you.

The Deeper Life Church prohibits the wearing of lace clothing, and it is one of their greatest sins of all time.

We can't forget the time when my dad took three of us to the beat, and he specifically told the tailor to warn us to "make a dress for the three of us", it wasn't funny .

His own way of customizing describes his partner to us the ugliest gowns that gather around the waist.

The old man uses a razor and a comb to scrape our hair.

I've been ugly in much of my life. Don't lie, who we know and then know.

Deeper life hates good things! Anything good is sin.

One disturbing part of this was that all the workers in the church tried to use the exact sound of their Comoy priest and so far they use the same intonation. (Just thinking about it is very embarrassing because my dad was also a servant in the church)

For much of my life, I thought white powder could push me straight to hell. We couldn't even mix properly with people.

I was in college for two years before I could break one point in my ear. I can't forget the guilt I felt for weeks just to do it.
Re: How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin by tillaman(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2020
Her father made that choice, he chose that path and he allowed himself to be brainwashed, no be Kumuyi fault na he didn’t drag her father with rope to his business centre, how can your father scrap your hair as a female with razor grin
They really did a number on her pa
Re: How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin by jeffizy(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2020
The doctrine of the enlightened. grin
- Mercy Benjamin
Re: How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin by petra1(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2020
semyman:
Mercy Benjamin is a Blogger and also works as a web developer in Lagos. She was born deeper into life for parents and taken to her verified Facebook page to share her childhood experiences as a member of a deeper life.

Priest Williams Fulloronso Komoye, I respect you as an individual because of the humble and radiant nature you radiate.

If not, I would respect you anyway.

You are one of the people who ruined my childhood.

You are one of the people who made my father so comfortable with poverty, when there were so many opportunities for him to benefit, because of the deceptive preaching, the opportunity was considered a sin. Because of you.

Pastor Kumuyi I respect you as an individual, but I am disappointed with your deception and the audience you lead with him.

In the name of God, hell and sin, people justify their evil deeds.

The road to hell is wide, the road to heaven is narrow.

It gives me peace and I know well, you and all your fans are going to hell created for everyone.

I don't love you.

The Deeper Life Church prohibits the wearing of lace clothing, and it is one of their greatest sins of all time.

We can't forget the time when my dad took three of us to the beat, and he specifically told the tailor to warn us to "make a dress for the three of us", it wasn't funny .

His own way of customizing describes his partner to us the ugliest gowns that gather around the waist.

The old man uses a razor and a comb to scrape our hair.

I've been ugly in much of my life. Don't lie, who we know and then know.

Deeper life hates good things! Anything good is sin.

One disturbing part of this was that all the workers in the church tried to use the exact sound of their Comoy priest and so far they use the same intonation. (Just thinking about it is very embarrassing because my dad was also a servant in the church)

For much of my life, I thought white powder could push me straight to hell. We couldn't even mix properly with people.

I was in college for two years before I could break one point in my ear. I can't forget the guilt I felt for weeks just to do it.

You spellings and punctuations are worse than mine grin

You can blame anyone for your life . There are some doctrines that are man made but with good intention . Not necessarily to put anyone in bondage , they successfully created an atmosphere of chastity, simplicity and sombriety. You may tell a child not to touch blades , knives and matches because “ they are dangerous “ but it’s for a level of immaturity . When the child mature he learns the use of them . Did the parents lie ? No.

Most churches have rules to help check the brethren . But as you mature you may not need the rules . But they have laid certain foundations of discipline for you . As you embrace greater light in your knowledge you can cast away the lesser light and be grateful for help the discipline has given you .

1 Corinthians 13:11
. . When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin by Kobojunkie: 7:25am On May 28, 2020
@OP, tell Mercy Benjamin that the person that did all that to her was her father -- the man who was supposed to be wise in the way the world work and protect her and her siblings from the wolves without.

Not in anyway absolving Kumuyi and other men like him at all.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / What Is The Ruling On Removing Cap Before Entering The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.