Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec (12093 Views)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by JUO(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
it means that, that celeron laptop shouldn't be more the 45k in china?
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Meristem: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2011
These corpers are products of our dilapidated Tertiary Institutions remember? Garbage in, garbage out, garbage all around. The chickens have home home to roost! Hohohoho cheesy
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by adedayoone: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ok so some people assume all graduates should know how to use computers ,may i ask the basis of your assumptions, because the last time i checked basic use of computer is not in the curriculum of primary/secondary schools and the only reason we have these much people that can use computers is because of "yahoo yahoo".

That INEC expected corp members to use computers is rather dumb, you dont employ people based on your expectations , shouldnt it be based on what people know. I trust my people to blame someone else for their short comings, during the training exercise why did they not identify that these people couldnt use the computer.

I believe a project like this should have been planned and the equipment should have been tested, expected response time and time to capture details of one voter , why do they need to capture 10 fingers"sebi 2 individuals cannot have the same print "

bottom line its just a typical naija approach, but i dont think the corpers are dumb sha, even if they cannot operate computers.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
Some of you guys dont listen to news, u guys just come here to blab, how can all the corpers be the problem, how will most of them be computer illiterate, the problem is the chinko machine they bought in china,, I guess they bought the cheapest ones grin
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by DeeJay20: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hokus:

Please people do not under estimate our graduates with your insulting remarks.
Have u seen any of the so called machines used for voters registration?
They are so easy to use and my 11 year old neice can operate it, so whats all this noise with all ya people hating and commenting
If you have nothing better to write or u r not abreast of issues, just enter bush

Dude, dont get it wrong, i am not under-estimating Naija Graduates
all i saying is that there are Nigerian Students and Graduates that can
figure out most software and systems under 1 hour becuase they have
laptops, IT games, IT Gadgets around them all the time.

This is just the plain truth, If those nigerian students
were operating these software, they would have got the job done quick.

Why did INEC not go to the Universities and get the Computer Science
undergrads students to do this or put an advert out to Internet cafe owners
to assist with this

The Nigerians that know what to do were not called up! PERIOD!!!

You dont expect a Youth Corper who read english and got a 1st clas
to be able to use a voting/registration machine faster than a
Youth corper than read Computer Science!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by DeeJay20: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2011
litaninja:

@ Deejay20: Bros, I assure you the the Corpers CANNOT be blamed in this issue. I am a corper, why am i not involed in the exercise? Because I knew straight off that as usual the crazy GOVT will bungle the whole thing. And lo & behold, what do we have? Bungled up!
I'm a very competent I.T person, a network admin no less, funny thing is among the people from my campus the I roll with, i'm like the least knowledgeable (for real) . Fine, almost all my peers took personal steps to ensure that they become gurus in I.T one way or the other, but I have had complaints from EVEN THEM that the machines being used for the INEC thing are messed up from here to there! less talk of those who went though a kangaroo training to learn how to use them. It remains simple, INEC DON PACK MONEY CHOP! SHIKENAH!

Dude i agree with you,

VOTING/REGISTRATION - JUST GO AND GET THE IT YOUTH CORPERS,

IF THEY ARE NOT ENOUGH GET THE ENGINEER CORPERS,

HOW HARD CAN THAT BE?

NO THEY WENT TO GET ALL THOSE P.R/RELATIONSHIP CORPERS (SIC) LOL!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by teeceexx: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
Inec are u sure you are ready for this forth coming Election?
Jega do not turn to jaga-jagaoooo.
Many are waiting for you to fail grin
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by archive(f): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
Who is to blame for this let-down? Discuss at www.thenigerianarchive.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Drdreluv: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
At least have registered 246 between yesterd and 2day 2be honest some of d lap top are bad like d one am using i have go with screw driver 2repair it.it very simple2operate there just want2crucify d nysc members.nigerian is a fail system.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by clipsy: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
f**k INEC. i am a graduate in computer science and using a substandard ddc machine from so called zinox. what do yu expext then? a so called messed up registration process.this is what inec gets for buying cheap things and from a crude company. i guess zinox must be happy now that they have the billions with them. we corpers will revolt angry soon so get ready INEC!!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by edey2real: 2:43am On Jan 20, 2011
Afta readin tru all the posts i think i'l like to say dt both the govt, INEC nd corp members re to b blamed. The govt in d sense dt, d way they v been handlin d educatnal sector in ds country is notin to count on. And the latest been the closure of al the public nd some of d private scols in d country, whereas d scols dt dr own kids atend are nt closed shows dt dy r nt concernd abt wt hapen 2 d comon nigrns.
Abt INEC, dy dint train ds corpers wit ds machins cos if dy do, dy would v encounterd d posibl itches dt d systms are posing and also dt d machins are outdated.
And on d corpers dmselvs, everybdy dt pased tru a univ in Nig wil knw dt it's nt everybdy dt graduatd dts qualified. Ofcourse we v som ppl who buy dr ways out. Most ppl went tru dificults to aford evrytin dts riquird nd dr4 it's nt evrybdy dt can aford a laptop wc d govt is "SUPPOSE" to provid. I only wish INEC can take d blams nd stop shiftin it on d corpers. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by cvibe: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2011
INEC was wrong to assume.

What INEC is experiencing is the exact truth and position of Nigerian graduates. Minister of Education should be summoned to examine the outdated curriculum of these schools.

I once encountered a graduate of Computer science, who could not use a computer. Her certificate was queried, and she said she was only thought theory in the University. She then mentioned that she had already registered with a computer school.

Why would a graduate spend four years in the University and still have to register in a mushroom computer school to learn how to use a computer?
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by cvibe: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2011
Prof Jega wasted 87.7B Naira.

DDC is just a fancy name for a Laptop, printer computer, webcam and fingerprint scanner.

Can someone tell me the difference between what JAMB (UTME) is doing and what INEC is doing?

Presently, you need a DDC machine to register for JAMB (UTME)

JAMB is doing the registration better. JAMB has a central database which instantly stores a candidates details upon registration, INEC does not, which means if an INEC DDC machine is stolen, all the details are gone. JAMB has control over its database, INEC does not.

Prof Atahiru Jega should have built one voter registration website like JAMB's to act as their central database registry, and then accredit interested Nigerians who own laptops, printer, webcam and finger print scanner as INEC registration agents. Install INEC software on the equipment of these accredited registration agents and increase bandwith of INEC Voter registration website to prevent jam, and pay lease of equipment to the registration agents for the duration of the exercise.

At the end of the registration exercise, INEC has authentic voter registration details in one central database with no worry of multiple registration, then wipeout the details stored on the laptops of the agents. Chikena!

At the end of the exercise, INEC would have spent less or boosted the Nigerian economy with 87.7B rather than the present capital flight to China, and also not have to worry about multiple registrations. INEC would also not have had to worry about the theft of DDC machines or the storage thereof as is being presently experienced, as equipment owners will guard against theft.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by BollyJ: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2011
How can people just blame the corpers when all they do is try to work around SUB-standard DDC machines Maybe from china who knows 89 billion for bunch of zenox Laptops Why is nobody talking about that I have heard cases of the laptops crashing by some of my mates, Now what kind of laptop would crash just because you do data entry task on it for several hours? When a reliable laptop can multitask,simultaneously running heavy applications at the same time without even slowing up, If the govt can not buy reliable DDC machines with 89 billion then why are we here trying to blame the corpers?? Is it not clear where the problem actually lies?? It takes some kind of experience and resistance to successfully work with gangstar equipment even if you have the best of knowlegde about it, Should the corpers force the very very very unreliable scanners to work Bulk of the hiccups were reported to have been caused by inability of the scanners to actually do fingerprints, Now do you still call that a scanner Is it the corpers 'computer illiteracy' that is affecting the scanners? I just get really frustrated when I see some people try to blame the poorr corpers, Not because I am a corp member too but to think that most of those who have little or no knowledge about a PC were made ARO2(Assistant Registration Officer 2) with responsibilty of doing the MANUAL registration of eligible voters, So its almost impossible to see a complete novice handling the DDC machines, The confidence level and speed now depends solely on the corp member in question, I actually opted out of the exercise due to very poor logistics during training at the local govt I attended and this should be solely attributed to the inefficiency of the INEC officials at that particular local govt as it was not the same in other local govts,
PLUS I have never heard or seen where 10 fingerprints are needed to ascertain whatever purpose, Do ANY 2 fingers have the same prints? That was a big issue during training and the trainer told us INEC should be in the best position to explain why, Still got me wondering because even a blind man should know that would GREATLY slow down the process EVEN if the scanners are world class!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by BollyJ: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2011
How can people just blame the corpers when all they do is try to work around SUB-standard DDC machines Maybe from china who knows 89 billion for bunch of zenox Laptops Why is nobody talking about that I have heard cases of the laptops crashing by some of my mates, Now what kind of laptop would crash just because you do data entry task on it for several hours? When a reliable laptop can multitask,simultaneously running heavy applications at the same time without even slowing up, If the govt can not buy reliable DDC machines with 89 billion then why are we here trying to blame the corpers?? Is it not clear where the problem actually lies?? It takes some kind of experience and resistance to successfully work with gangstar equipment even if you have the best of knowlegde about it, Should the corpers force the very very very unreliable scanners to work Bulk of the hiccups were reported to have been caused by inability of the scanners to actually do fingerprints, Now do you still call that a scanner Is it the corpers 'computer illiteracy' that is affecting the scanners? I just get really frustrated when I see some people try to blame the poorr corpers, Not because I am a corp member too but to think that most of those who have little or no knowledge about a PC were made ARO2(Assistant Registration Officer 2) with responsibilty of doing the MANUAL registration of eligible voters, So its almost impossible to see a complete novice handling the DDC machines, The confidence level and speed now depends solely on the corp member in question, I actually opted out of the exercise due to very poor logistics during training at the local govt I attended and this should be solely attributed to the inefficiency of the INEC officials at that particular local govt as it was not the same in other local govts,
PLUS I have never heard or seen where 10 fingerprints are needed to ascertain whatever purpose, Do ANY 2 fingers have the same prints? That was a big issue during training and the trainer told us INEC should be in the best position to explain why, Still got me wondering because even a blind man should know that would GREATLY slow down the process EVEN if the scanners are world class!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by sweetcheek(f): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2011
Well for people blaming the corpers, u cant really blame a corper if he or she does not know how to use a computer cos even when i went to school, the computer science students in my school did not have computers to work with. All they were taught was just theory.

It is a wake up call to the government that the educational system in the country is nothing to write home about. My own knowledge of the computer came from me attending a computer school after my secondary school. Even at that my speed of typing did not increase until i started using the computer regularly. Corpers i feel your pain, the nigerian govt and INEC should be blamed, is it cos of the yeye 2 days training that they gave that they expect everything to go well.

People are not even talking of all the hiccups of the battery running out and no light to charge. There is need for a change in this country, nothing seems to be working.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by chyychy(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
am a corper serving in JOS, we were made to undergo one nonsense training for 2 days, wen doing d practicals they had to stop half way cos the laptop switched off, the next day they brought out one phony list with more than half being indigenes of the state!!!!, the corpers chosen were just picked at random, now what do you expect? , now corpers are being killed cos of registrations(7 so far), the fault is entirely INEC'S,this is an election foor chrissakes, why wld you assume?? what would it have taken to at least pass these corpers thru a practical test to select the best all the blame is on INEC!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by dazzy4real(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Well if u blame corpers here na u sabi bcoz INEC don Bleep up. Dat corruption only God knws wen it will end. If u did mtn sim registration den u will knw dat dis deir machine is fake coz dat mtn reg took me 3mins to scan my finger print n finish reg, give mtn d contract and see wat wil happen,
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by coolprof: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
Why are corp members blamed for INEC failures? i believe dat the software deployed on the so called DDC machines were not properly tested.software pass thru diff test stages b4 its been deployed, i dnt think innec contacted the right consultant for the software development. the IT firm i m wrking for bidded 4 dis same project but there were turned down, only God knws why, cos we developed a similar software for sim registration for one of the green colored telecommunication company and its working perfectly well. i guess the contract was awarded to their ''family members undecided cos dis our leaders dem no wnt make anoda person enjoy wetin dem dey enjoy.
Abegi make dem no blame our fresh graduates ooo, dis our govt get wayo !
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by DeeJay20: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
I saw this while trying to figure out what a "DDC Machine was lol!

Forgive me Ignorance People! why cant they just call is a Voting Machine ,

http://en-gb.facebook.com/notes/nigeriansfornigeriaorg/four-days-to-voters-registration-inec-staff-cant-operate-ddc-machines/486293450810
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by JUO(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
SYSTEM SPEC PLS,  THE ONLY PROCESSOR THAT CAN WORK  WITHOUT FAN IS 486 PROCESSOR. AM SURE MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW 486 PROCESSOR.
HOW COME INEC COLLECTED N87B FOR 486 LAPTOT?
JEGA WAN DIE NOW
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Parnassuss(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
DeeJay20:

They may have giving them minimal training, but generally speaking
Nigerians are not used to computers, becuase they do not use
them regularly, like fellow graduates in Western countries.

The Youth Corpers are not used to using computers equipment Period!!!
And trust they would be many posers among them trying act "ITK"
instead of staying focused on getting the Done.

INEC Fumbled and did not do their market research well.

The should have come to the UK and head-hunted British Born-Nigerian youths
between the age of 17-18 who can do wonders with Retail/Counting machine software due to extensive work-experience at "Tesco","Sainsburies", "Foot-locker" "JD Sports" etc ROFLMAO!!!

Their British/Grime accent may make it hard for the Home based Nigerians
to understand them but believe you me they would HAVE gotten the Voting Registration Job Completed in a week!! lol!

Bros you're not funny in ur ignorance. The computers as substandard, the training (15 people to ONE laptop in the FCT centre) was poor, candidates were selected through the man-know-man method and finger print devices are straight from hell. They didn't work properly even during TRAINING. Corps members food and security ain't insured, you come expect say dem go rub nyash for ground please potential voters, komot that tin jor!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by JUO(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
They may have giving them minimal training, but generally speaking
Nigerians are not used to computers, becuase they do not use
them regularly, like fellow graduates in Western countries.

The Youth Corpers are not used to using computers equipment Period!!!
And trust they would be many posers among them trying act "ITK"
instead of staying focused on getting the Done.

INEC Fumbled and did not do their market research well.

The should have come to the UK and head-hunted British Born-Nigerian youths
between the age of 17-18 who can do wonders with Retail/Counting machine software due to extensive work-experience at "Tesco","Sainsburies", "Foot-locker" "JD Sports" etc ROFLMAO!!!

Their British/Grime accent may make it hard for the Home based Nigerians
to understand them but believe you me they would HAVE gotten the Voting Registration Job Completed in a week!! lol!

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT PLAN BAD FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by k9ine(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
ARRANT NONSENSE!
What was d selection criteria for those picked. Why assume they know basic computer operation?
This is very typical of Nigerian public officials who just open their dirty mouth to talk 'opata' in public after reasoning with their feet, not minding the facts (non-system upgrade, no power 4 some units, short-payment to corp's members, DDCms yet to arrive to some L.G. areas, substituting corps member trained with locals just to make money. e.t.c.) & image given to the int'l community.
POOR PLANNING =POOR PERFORMANCE.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Gbenge77(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Celemel,a nigerian university graduate,unable to spell his name?Unbelievable!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by yahla: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
naija and the blame games.am a corper participating in the the registration exercise.first of all,we got lots of Corpers without a basic knowledge of how a computer works,but that's a topic for another day. what's pertinent however is why INEC didn't engage these Corpers before the very last minute for the exercise to ascertain who is fit for the job or not.machine has got issues too 'cos they are not durable for this kind of exercise.machines should have been tested way before this exercise commenced.long boring story in the end peeps!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by DeeJay20: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
Parnassuss:

Bros you're not funny in your ignorance. The computers as substandard, the training (15 people to ONE laptop in the FCT centre) was poor, candidates were selected through the man-know-man method and finger print devices are straight from hell. They didn't work properly even during TRAINING. Corps members food and security ain't insured, you come expect say dem go rub nyash for ground please potential voters, komot that tin jor!!!

DUDE LOOK AT ME FOLLOWING POST AFTER THAT, U GUYS CANT TAKE A JOKE LOL!!!!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by DeeJay20: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
JUO:

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT PLAN BAD FOR THIS COUNTRY

DUDE LIGHTEN UP!, I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE 4 NAIJA, ! BUT READ ALL MY COMMENTS ON THIS ISSUE!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by alhafizmai: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
INEC is very very right with their comment. I'm saying this based with my experience. I'm part of the crew operating this machine, thou an ex corp member, i got d job on d very day we're starting. Never went tru any training nor ever see d DDC machine b4, but to my suprise i came out as only person who can assemble the machine in my unit in the beginning, and i started retrain these corps, i keep on wondering with their silly questions, as such from a graduate. As majority of them can not execute just simple typing and clicking after my explanation. I found myself now doing my job and still assisting others throughout the local govmt. Thou INEC too has their own planning and logistic problem, the they're right by choosing coppers for the task. An average secondary student su be able to operate that machine in this present IT world let alone graduate.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by badex11: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
DeeJay20:

Dude i agree with you,

VOTING/REGISTRATION - JUST GO AND GET THE IT YOUTH CORPERS,

IF THEY ARE NOT ENOUGH GET THE ENGINEER CORPERS,

HOW HARD CAN THAT BE?

NO THEY WENT TO GET ALL THOSE P.R/RELATIONSHIP CORPERS (SIC) LOL!!!

Na real wa for you.
If you were God, I guess all Nija grads would have perished by now.
The fact that you are outta nija and things are working out fine for you does not mean you should just open your mouth and murder others with your cruel words.

Now to my point, I am a computer science grad from a nija uni, I did my first pro course - Oracle10g when i was in 300l (not that am bragging like you)and i have also done a few others .
I am a corper in lag and i happen to be ARO 1 (INEC term for the person to operate their DDC) mind you i did not attend their so called practical trainning but i dont have problem finding my way with the software cos its quite easy to understand.

NOw let me breif you on my expereience with the DDC so far,
1) Initially, the scanner that is suppose to detect 10 fingers will hang after detecting like 6 fingers - hence you have to start all over (NB while people are queing for their turn)
2) Due to the complaints, the software was upgraded from 1.2 version to 1.8.
3)The sys memory is so low that it cannot accommodate the software upgrade hence it hangs every 10 - 15 min (the sys is programmed such that you cannot access the control panel nor desktop even con +alt+del doesnt work for it - so yo have to force shut down )
4)The sys does not have inbuilt fan which causes the sys to overheat and this make the sys go off like 4 times in 30 min on the avr.

Back to my point, without overhipping it, my sys went off more than 20times today alone (so many people also have the same problem not just me) so now tell me MR KNOW IT ALL, IF YOU(OR YOUR NEPHEW) WERE TO WORK WITH THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT HOW DO U GO ABOUT IT?

Nb - Mind how you judge people, learn to remove the log in your eyes first.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 21, 2011
well am not a corper but was selected as an adhoc staff been an undergrad , so far i have registered over 180 people in my unit .To be sincere the machine is a total crap jeez, i never attended the training but when i was handed my DDC machine it wasn't difficult for me to get round it cos the OS was built on ubuntu my beloved OS .
But to be sincere most people who were qualified for the job were never taken almost all my friends who are good and passed the so called test were never taken, my AROII for example is an example, she is just a bunch of waste attended anambra state uni and she can't operate the said DDC, got to know this when i asked her to help me out cos i needed a break to eat and she confessed that she can't operate a computer.
I was like , don't your school have a portal for registration and clearance

I believe the hiccup experienced in the beginning of the exercise has been overcome, the scanners now detect fingers faster and presently my machine works well, the only logistic problem now is the provision of ink for printing and bad batteries.
Gbenge 77:

@Celemel,a nigerian university graduate,unable to spell his name?Unbelievable!
Bros hmm me sef tire .
The graduate am working with you need to see her writing total crap, it's difficult to go through the manual register and she refuse to be corrected.
dazzy4real:

Well if u blame corpers here na u sabi bcoz INEC don bleep up. Dat corruption only God knws wen it will end. If u did mtn sim registration den u will knw dat dis deir machine is fake coz dat mtn reg took me 3mins to scan my finger print n finish reg, give mtn d contract and see wat wil happen,
[/quot
Yeah MTN used good machines for their registration and not[size=15pt] CHINKO zinox[/size], lol
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Bokoharam: 4:47am On Jan 21, 2011
@All,
Let's not support rubbish.

These are graduates who left universities some 2 years or so now. No explanation justifies this shameful development. During my NYSC year, I used my paultry Allawi (far less than the mega pay they earn now) to bag a Diploma in Computer. These guys have no reason to betray the confidence INEC boss reposed in them. It's a shame, no matter how we want to paint it. A very big shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video / Anambra 2023: Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh Obtains Nomination Form (Pictures) / Buni: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Is Victory For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.