Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed (25236 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by masseratti: 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
seunmsg:

What exactly is wrong in suing someone that published false information about another person? If you’re a public figure and someone publish outright falsehood against you just to tarnish your image, will you not take action to protect your image? We can’t allow people to continue to tarnish the image of others.

Again, charging him to court is far better than detaining him illegally. If he’s not guilty, the court will decide. If he’s guilty, he should pay for his crimes. It’s as simple as that.
oga libel is very different from insult.. To insult is not a crime in Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Miracle1991: 9:41pm On May 23, 2020
reliavendel:
Buhari, his media aides and Lai now consider themselves kings, that's why they go about finding people who post against them on social media and arresting them for lese majeste.

Earn $20+ Daily Viewing Ads. Register for Free and Start Earning
Buhari is not the one that gave KANU hunch back. Pls stop mentioning Buhari.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2020
masseratti:
oga libel is very different from insult.. To insult is not a crime in Nigerian constitution.

Your opinion. The case is now before a competent court of law. Let the court decide.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Chucks234: 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nigeria I hail ooo

Am not against d charges, in fact its a welcome development.
No body should be above d law, d same law should be applied to Buhari and APC crew for causing annoyance and hatred to Nigerians since 2015

Dude it is not a crime and long as nothing malicious, incorrect was quoted. So will u arrest me for causing hatred towards u?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
If he is guilty he should go to jail.

Being a journalist is not a right to harass people n claim to be a human rights activist when arrested.

Any body quoting me is wasting time
Guilty of what? Causing annoyance. Do you know how annoying you were dis morning defending Bashir Ahmad and yellow yunusa?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by slowice(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:
What shocked shocked?

Home and Office Furnitures available.... We deliver Nationwide.

Contacts below

Price?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by GeoandSONSLTD: 10:27pm On May 23, 2020
He is a journalist

slowice:

Price?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by matrixme(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2020
Tor. Gudu community cemetery still dey oo.... Ground dey chop person.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Legendguru: 11:57pm On May 23, 2020
oh
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2020
See what's is afonja (hate to sound this way) matter, leave them jare. They think say dem sabi. God go punish some of them that noted this hardship govt
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 12:11am On May 24, 2020
Racoon:
Lai Mohammed that should have been in jail himself for all his insulting lies on the sensibility of Nigerians?
I beg to differ! angry
Oga Lie, sorry Lai Mohammed deserves great recognition for his craft.
He has actually took it to the next level.
A man so gifted like Lai who tells sweet lies in a very honest, truthful way.
He should be commended and not condemned please. grin
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Macphenson: 5:15am On May 24, 2020
seunmsg:

What exactly is wrong in suing someone that published false information about another person? If you’re a public figure and someone publish outright falsehood against you just to tarnish your image, will you not take action to protect your image? We can’t allow people to continue to tarnish the image of others.

Again, charging him to court is far better than detaining him illegally. If he’s not guilty, the court will decide. If he’s guilty, he should pay for his crimes. It’s as simple as that.

When we say you guys reeks of hypocrisy you get angry, but that's the truth.

All the propaganda machine you guys deployed against Jonathan, headed by lie Mohammed himself, but still, he allowed a level playing ground. Today you can't take same thing you dished out.

Imagine if Jonathan had arrested Lai Mohammed and Buhari in 2015. You people would have creid foul .

Spits, God may I never again share a country with evil hypocrites in my next world.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by surgical: 5:58am On May 24, 2020
Macphenson:

You guys are funny, this same Lie Mohammed that was tormenting Goodluck Jonathan, calling him all sorts of name , can't take what he dished out to others.

Even Buhari said dogs and baboon will soak in blood which resulted in the killing of thousands of people, yet Jonathan dis not arrest them.
Jonathan was never a man, he shouldn't have been president,look at the mess he has put everybody now,he shouldn't have allowed somebody like buhari become president in the overriding interest of the country
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:13am On May 24, 2020
[s]
jrusky:

Oh Lord pls why are some people like these? Bro read ehat you just type for God sake does it sound sensible
But why do many folks here chose to live life with demoted IQ as you just did Mr?

Afonja voted apc and apc was able to escaped with over 25% vote from the East in last elecction? and may I ask you who make up that 25%?
oh it was a rigged number rigged by who pls

So Okorocha, Nzodinma and those Imo bollocks that pulled down Ihedioha and PDP billboard across entire Imo are Afonja from Ibadan bah?

Ngige, Onu, Nnamani, Ohanaeze etc are Afonja bah? Oh sorry Amaechi that dropped over $200 Million of his state cover to fund buhari to power that ends us in this shit is from Ekiti State bah?

Mr Lyon, Peterside whatever, Timipere Slyvia, Akpabio, Oshiomhole etc are from.Osun state bah

Pls its time to use your brain. Everybody that voted buhari to power are guilty of these mess.

Good evening.

[/s]

Shut up Mr low IQ.

Afonja voted massively for the useless Buhari govt and are proud to defend this maladministration bc they blv Osibanjo will bring goodies to SW. Unfortunately Osibanjo is AWOL in this govt.

Check the supporters and defenders of Buhari bigotry and irresponsible govt here and on other platforms and report your findings.

Shut it
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by masseratti: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Your opinion. The case is now before a competent court of law. Let the court decide.
its simple English non the less.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Sunnyja: 8:34am On May 24, 2020
Enoch07:
for causing annoyance, hatred and ill will, u go fear charges
Nothing Ihedioha no go hear from supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2020
Arresting people for doing nothing as compared to what they did just a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Gandollar(f): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
humilitypays:
Who would forget 2013 - 2014 and they used Saharareporters and later jailed him after using him cheesy
It served Sahara Reporters really right. No fvcks given.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Enoch07: 9:30am On May 24, 2020
Sunnyja:
Nothing Ihedioha no go hear from supreme Court.
lol e tire me o
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Shut up Mr low IQ.

Afonja voted massively for the useless Buhari govt and are proud to defend this maladministration bc they blv Osibanjo will bring goodies to SW. Unfortunately Osibanjo is AWOL in this govt.

Check the supporters and defenders of Buhari bigotry and irresponsible govt here and on other platforms and report your findings.

Shut it

You see how low your brain works? You sound like a frustrated guy rumbling like a broken record.

Its quiet pathetic that someone like you that supposed to reason with his nrain chose to reason with his Anus its so sad.

People like you just hate the truth and decided to be going around headless talkless of having brain at all.

I have just asked some simple questions I guess if your brain wasn't working on mute mode you should have looked inward and argued academically than you throwing jabs like a drowned man.

I will say it over and over everyone that secretly or openly participated in bringing Buhari to power are guilty of the mess Nigeria is right now take it or burst it your problem, your headache.

Pls enroll back into school of sound thought may be your demoted IQ might be reset if lucky.

Mind you I have never and will never be Buhari fan infact nothing annoys me in this country than Buhari, Kanu and Oshiomhole these 3 people are just not in my world absolutely so get that to your greazy skull.

Good day.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by mystery22: 10:17am On May 24, 2020
grin
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Xpol: 10:30am On May 24, 2020
Naija my country

It's your boy Xpol again
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Pwetty2(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2020
Are we just realising there is no freedom of press anymore
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Ologbojo2023: 12:09pm On May 24, 2020
EliteBiz:
Our country is getting drained and totally messed up and we the youths, what are we doing? We are fighting Davido vs Burna boy, chasing to have large Instagram followers, Hookup and other irrelevant things.

Politicians no fear us, them say na only mouth we get for social media, our Parents on pensions are suffering, our parents are struggling, Politicians are messing up the future finally, we the youths don't have one atom of love for the country, we no send, we just wan enjoy life, show off, smoke, Sex, buy latest designers shikena.

*Guys, We need to start getting Angry and waking up, There is obviously no future for our kids in nigeria and not all of us can travel out of the Country*

We need to be Angry, and wake up

@ elite the problem of the youth is we fail to identify our value and allow this old bad wagon to waste our future. Since when I'm toddler l have been hearing that we are Tue future of tomorrow but I'm now a father the future looks blink to me due to the fact that bad element like buhari, obasanjo and his co. Wasted our limited resources to enrich themselves, friends and family unless we take actions now may not get it right and our children will continue the suffering from where we end the suffering...... The time is now to take our destiny into our hand and do the needful
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by universe26(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
The God of lies and information, prof. LIE MOHAMMED.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 24, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
@ elite the problem of the youth is we fail to identify our value and allow this old bad wagon to waste our future. Since when I'm toddler l have been hearing that we are Tue future of tomorrow but I'm now a father the future looks blink to me due to the fact that bad element like buhari, obasanjo and his co. Wasted our limited resources to enrich themselves, friends and family unless we take actions now may not get it right and our children will continue the suffering from where we end the suffering...... The time is now to take our destiny into our hand and do the needful
How can we do it? I am seriously bothered and worried. We have a very very dumb youth at the moment. Dumb and arrogant, Chasing to be rich quickly. I keep having headache when I think about this issue.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by bernf16(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
I hope we can just get 'angry' and make these old gags fear us...but they do have the brutal armed forces, and they don't care to use it against us. This is a democracy, simply a regime as you have speculated Sir. Am tired!!!
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 3:16pm On May 24, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nigeria I hail ooo

Am not against d charges, in fact its a welcome development.
No body should be above d law, d same law should be applied to Buhari and APC crew for causing annoyance and hatred to Nigerians since 2015
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 3:17pm On May 24, 2020
Racoon:
Lai Mohammed that should have been in jail himself for all his insulting lies on the sensibility of Nigerians?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Roma10: 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
No much to say¿ But remmeber this is nigeria anything is possible But with time in future i pray we over come all this
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Justiceleague1: 7:35am On May 25, 2020
jrusky:

Oh Lord pls why are some people like these? Bro read ehat uou just type gor God sake does it sound sensible
But why do many folks here chose to live life with demoted IQ as you just did Mr?

Afonja voted apc and apc was able to escaped with over 25% vote from the East in last elecction? and may I ask you who make up that 25%?

So Okorocha, Nzodinma and those Imo bollocks that pulled down Ihedioha and PDP billboard across entire Imo are Afonja from Ibadan bah?

Ngige, Onu, Nnamani, Ohanaeze etc are Afonja bah? Oh sorry Amaechi that dropped over $200 Million of his state cover to fund buhari that ends us in this shit is from Ekiti State bah?

Mr Lyon, Peterside whatever, Timipere Slyvia, Akpabio, Oshiomhole etc are from.Osun state bah

Pls its time to use your brain. Everybody that voted buhari to power are guilty of these mess.

Good evening.

stop whining and weeping and..
Shut up,thank you.

Ikpunnegiewu44,thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed by Cherez: 9:26am On May 25, 2020
jrusky:

Oh Lord pls why are some people like these? Bro read ehat uou just type gor God sake does it sound sensible

Ngige, Onu, Nnamani, Ohanaeze etc are Afonja bah? Oh sorry Amaechi that dropped over $200 Million of his state cover to fund buhari that ends us in this shit is from Ekiti State bah?

Good evening.

Correct
Don't mind the guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.