Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari (25234 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Secrets To Winning A Delegate Election In Nigeria / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by ayfay047(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he does not have to rig before winning his re-election because he campaigned in all parts of the country and he can boast of enough support from Nigerians.

Speaking at the All Progressives Congress national caucus meeting in Abuja on Monday, the President said, “I’m not afraid. I went round the 36 states and the FCT and I think I have enough support across the country to vote for me.”

The President also warned Nigerians against causing any form of “disturbance” during the elections, saying that security agents are aware of likely “hot spots.”

“I do not expect anybody to cause any disturbance. The security agencies have identified hot spots and flash points and should be prepared to move.

“We have made as much arrangement as possible for them as much as the country can afford.

“Anybody who decides to snatch ballot boxes or lead thugs to disturb the process, may be that will be the last unlawful action you will take.

“We have directed the military and other security agents to be ruthless. We are not going to be blamed that we want to rig elections.

“I want Nigerians to be respected and let them vote whoever they want across the parties. I am not afraid of that. I went round the 36 states and the FCT and I think I have enough support across the country to vote for me.”

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/i-dont-have-to-rig-before-winning-a-re-election-buhari/

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
uhmm bros na so..

they say buhari no need money, he only wants power.

APC=PDP. Vote wisely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by sammyj: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari na sure man while Osinbajo na star boy!! grin grin Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari!!!

433 Likes 92 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Ogaemmy: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
OK. Third to comment makes it the right time to unveil my confession. Nobody should take it personal O.

Do you know deep within I want Buhari to win? Yes! Call me selfish or what ever, I don't care. But I'm an Npower beneficiary, before you castigate me, I've got other sources of income too. But, I'm not ready to lose this 30k I get monthly.
And I was one of those who didn't get paid till last month, I got 180k flat. And honestly, the money has helped me immensely.

Therefore, I don't have any reason to join millions to lash out at this Govt. Although, the Govt failed millions, I benefited at least.

If Atiku wins, fine. I pray he performs better, if Buhari wins, fine. Although Buhari's Government isn't really the best, but my monthly 30k is sure. I will just invest it and make millions from it.

Las Las let God decide!!!

I'm done. Thank you!

P/S
I was one of those who supported Jonathan, and gave him my mandate in 2015.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by ArmaniUhuru: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abeg make we hear word.

They call us wailers cos we are checkmating this evil government.

By this time NEXT WEEK, all "Atikulators" would have transformed from "WAILERS" to "WINNERS"

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Yambee: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari talks too much.

I keep thinking i made the wrong choice supporting this man.

He is very old, completely classless, has never talked anything sensible about how to move the country forward, and only gets excited when Islam is mentioned.

Its just that i am scared Atiku will loot Nigeria to the ground. Atiku has Saraki and Dino by his side waiting. Those two waiting will kill Nigeria. Especially Saraki.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by salbis(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Self deceit is a worst thing that can befall a man, and it really pays to be underrated. If you wish Nigeria well and you want her to get working again, gather here please.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anybody who decides to snatch ballot boxes or lead thugs to disturb the process, may be that will be the last unlawful action you will take.

Sai Baba

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by BRAINTORMS(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
GUARANTEED.........

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by three: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019

Election in where?

Buhari: "INEC's incompetence is unacceptable to all Nigerians..."

No be your 3 years incompetence matter we dey untop?

(3 years because he dey London for almost one year. So all that 4 + 4 nonsense na lie! Na 3 + 0 him go get)

I don't have to rig but I won't sign electoral amendment passed by representatives covering all people in Nigeria
I don't have to rig but I won't facilitate speedy passing of INEC budget.
I don't have to rig but I will use state resources to do last minute TV campaign.
I don't have to rig but I will make veiled threat to lives.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by engrsyer(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you don't need to rig before been reelected, then talk to your party chairman (Oshiomhole) not to violate INEC's directives that no party should campaign.

We want peace and all INEC instructions must be maintained to avoid anarchy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by freemanbubble: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
We know our next president

He is alhaji Atiku aguero Abubakar

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Bossontop(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by WeirdWolf: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
I laugh in Chinese

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
LIKES FOR ATIKU

SHARES FOR BUHARI

105 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari is

Mon---- going.......
Tue-----going....going
Wed----going....going... going
Thur----going...going..... going... going
Friday---going..going.. going.. going..going

Saturday..... G....O...N....E

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Your grace Mr President!!! I did a random survey of the coming election from Monday last week through Friday. Sir! The results are what you have exactly pronounced. You are the leading presidential candidate, you need not to rig before you take us to the NEXT LEVEL. Sai papa!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by NCANTaskForce: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

NwaAmaikpe is dead cry

99 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
MILLIONS of MILLIONS of MILLIONS of people can never be wrong sir.

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are behind you gidigba Daddy.
You are too popular among sane Nigerians to rig an election sir.
The last administration rigged with several BILLIONS of dollars and pound sterling and still lost the election due to our love for you.

Thank you for all you are doing for us, to the NEXT LEVEL we go with you, AKA, a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO.

We are all casting our votes for you based on all the good works you are doing and for the undying love we have for you.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by rusher14: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Baba is too popular.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good one Mr.soon to be former President..

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Seetto: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
We believe you Mr president,

God bless pmb
God bless osibanjo
God bless Nigeria

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari
miracood:
LIKES FOR ATIKUSHARES FOR BUHARI
After all una likes and shares, make una gather am go buy bread and beans later in the day, una hear?!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by osuofia2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
baba is a democrat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by Chinashopping84: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Says you
Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by hakeemtejumola: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
sai BABA
sai APC
Rig or not, u are gonna win the election

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by chrisdstar: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok what then is Tinubu saying, in his (Buhari) own words, he has advised the military to be ruthless and anyone caught snatching ballot box,that will be the last unlawful act he'll take part in,in other words Buhari have ordered a shot on sight or endorsed extra judicial killing of suspects. May God save us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari by chloride6: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
No your excellency you dont need to rig sir grin grin

We the good people of Nigeria apologise for the delay in showing our appreciation and love..

This was due to logistics issues by INEC...

On the 23th of this month, we shall appreciate you and clear Atiku's doubt ...

Thank you sir..

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.