Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Van Vicker Is A Liberian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Is A Liberian (2537 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker Is A Liberian by liberia(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2007
heard someone else mention it to me the other day. it turns out that he was a liberian refugee in ghana.

here is the link where they mention him being a liberian. he must be the finest liberian boy i have ever seen.

http://www.analystliberia.com/end_to_refugee_life_may16_07.html
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by liberia(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2007
his is the part, in case you can't find it.

Although life has been challenging for Liberians in Ghana, some have made it and are already established in the Ghanaian society. Names like Van Vicker is a leading movie star and Emma Morrison is a television news anchor.

G
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by liberia(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
someone also recently said he was in monrovia.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by Free(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2007
hmmm interestin

cuz i cud have sworn i read it on a ghana page
that he was sayin how proud he was to be a ghanaian

na liberian i need 2 look into dat grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by liberia(f): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
im really confused myself. i would really want some proof. it doesn't even say how old he is. either way he is hot, whether he is ghanian or liberian.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by efuah(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2007
:oi really need to see that guy who being interviwed grin
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by liberia(f): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
i want an interview too. i want to know once and for all if he is liberian or ghanian. i have heard too many different stories.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by ckz: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2007
In the first place van vicker is not a refugee his dad is dutch and his mom is half ghanian and half liberian
and he is married ba not to nadia he is married to a black ghanian girl and has two kids

and this are his children and his wife

Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by zigbo(f): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
black ghanian girl. . .how many ghanians are white

wats the fuss abt where his from undecided
Re: Van Vicker Is A Liberian by sexyLeamon(f): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2008
not fully liberian, he's half

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. / Kim K Proves That She's Not Faking Her Pregnancy / SAD NEWS!!! Top Nigerian Musician Down With Cancer Of The Blood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.