Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat (45059 Views)

NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) / Flagship, NNS Aradu Undergoes Repairs At The Naval Dockyard Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Godons1: 7:31pm On May 23, 2020
Buhari is working, we Igbo's are proud of our dear President Buhari.

Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Ayemileto(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2020
This is commendable.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by winterfell007(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2020
rentAcock:
Wonderful. This gunboat will allow us to project our naval strength across the Atlantic. This gunboat solidifies our place as the greatest naval power in sub saharan Africa. I believe this is only a start, in the coming years, we will have our locally built nuclear powered submarines and aircraft carriers. No one will bully us, we are a force to reckon with.

undecided undecided undecided undecided which yeye naval strength?? Don't let South Africans and Egyptians read this your funny comment, they'll laughing at us. You can only flex muscle with Benin Republican, that's all
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
At least now, the funds meant for security is going to be used for its purpose. But trust me, many people who are against the government will not like this news. All they need to hear is bad news so they can spew nonsense as usual

I remember when money disguised for security is being used to sponsor thugs and criminals for election.
Big shout out to Dasuki!!!

Eeiii God!!

What of the frivolous spending by the Honourable Minister for Disaster: conditional fund transfer, school feeding program, palliative fund, to the tune of hundreds of billions of naira? Hand to hand transfer (no hope of audit), which led to fire outbreak at Treasury House? Repeating your lies will not confuse us.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by engrchykae(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Audio gun boat, they should use it to confront Somalian Pirates and let's see if it won't be at bottom of the ocean angry
guy these Somalia pirates seem to be something else
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by omoiyalayi(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
Are we preparing for war

A beg this guys shld not go n look 4 other country problem o not even chad republic
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by engrchykae(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2020
kamikaze01:
May God have mercy on Nigeria . See what the Allied forces used to land in Normandy during ww2,Nigeria is jst boasting of two.
the D Day landing at Normandy.
I love military history
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by FEGNO: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
At least now, the funds meant for security is going to be used for its purpose. But trust me, many people who are against the government will not like this news. All they need to hear is bad news so they can spew nonsense as usual

I remember when money disguised for security is being used to sponsor thugs and criminals for election.

Eeiii God!!

I believe that Nigeria will move forward when mediocrity is no longer celebrated. Again the holier than thou attitude of this Administration is its major undoing. Even when they pay salary reference is made to the last adminstration. And so eeverything must assume religious dimension. Jonathan stole but Abacha did not steal. Muslims do not steal afterall. Even the Abacha loot has suddenly become the Abacha asset. So while diezani stole, Saint Abacha saved for Nigeria.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by KingAzubuike(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2020
rentAcock:
Wonderful. This gunboat will allow us to project our naval strength across the Atlantic. This gunboat solidifies our place as the greatest naval power in sub saharan Africa. I believe this is only a start, in the coming years, we will have our locally built nuclear powered submarines and aircraft carriers. No one will bully us, we are a force to reckon with.
Wake up from your dream kid. This that made this same statement in 1970 are in 2020 covering their faces in shame .
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Detour00: 8:14pm On May 23, 2020
Good. Very nice. If we can achieve this we can build bigger warships which should be our aim. We shouldn't be satisfied with little achievement. Kudos to NN all the same.
AnonPoet:
https://autojosh.com/military-warships/

Video source: https://twitter.com/andyzidon/status/1264138680039616512?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpiYiRCPGB0
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by apexx5538: 8:15pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 3167452[/color]
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by apexx1818: 8:21pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 2056624[/color]
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by apexx1818: 8:21pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by sulaak(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2020
Audio development

Call me when Ajaokuta steel, the four refineries and Nigeria Smelter plant are operational.

In 1980 Nigeria had 13 car assembly companies and 10 white good electronic companies, 2020 Nigeria is celebrating the assembling of gunboat using imported steel and foreign expertise.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by GistFullGround: 8:27pm On May 23, 2020
How I wished the different zones (Military, Civilian & Students) can have a competition to produce equipment for NIGERIA, then they do one massive showcase parade in ABUJA. This may allow the self-sufficiency goals to be attained.

North-Central: Drones
North-East: Boots and Artillery
North-West: Tactical Bug out Bag
South-West: Communication Gadgets
South East: Large Military Transport Trucks
South-South: Gun Boats

Give the zones =N=2 Billion each...
Design from scratch, no tribalism, no religiosity, show patriotism and give your all to the country.
Every zone, Operation invent & produce, invent & produce and invent & produce at least 6 units each, Nigeria will go far!

Then mass production can commence place...

#NigerianArmy #NigerianAirforce #NigerianNavy #NigerianPolice

1 Share

Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by switspin(f): 8:27pm On May 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Eeiii God!!
uh
I remember 600million was used to cut just grass in this government, abeg say something else
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Asiri1991: 8:37pm On May 23, 2020
All these description for ordinary pan wey Ijaw boys go sink for Nembe or Ogbia. Continue with your description. I dey wait make im stop pirates for Southern Ijaw.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by GistFullGround: 8:49pm On May 23, 2020
Asiri1991:
All these description for ordinary pan wey Ijaw boys go sink for Nembe or Ogbia. Continue with your description. I dey wait make im stop pirates for Southern Ijaw.

You be mumu!
Even the superpowers with their body Armor no fit STOP bullets for Iraq.
No weapon be invincible except nuclear weapon
My friend, use your head
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by idealogical: 8:50pm On May 23, 2020
Damen Begins Construction of Nigerian Navy Landing Craft

Damen Shipyards on Monday announced it has commenced the construction of Landing Ship Transport 100 (LST 100) landing craft for the Nigerian Navy.

“On 9th December Damen Shipyards Sharjah in the UAE held a keel-laying ceremony for a landing craft for the Nigerian Navy, an LST 100,” the company said in a statement.

The LST 100 can perform amphibious operations, strategic transport of equipment and troops, disaster relief, evacuation operations and humanitarian assistance.

The 100-meter long roll-on-roll-off landing craft can accommodate a crew of 32 people and 16 Embarked Marine Forces (EMF) in the deckhouse. The vessel has a helicopter/UAV deck and significant space for cargo, loaded with the stern ramp, bow ramp or the 25 tons main crane.

The LST 100 is scheduled for delivery in 2022.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/26361/Damen_Begins_Construction_of_Nigerian_Navy_Landing_Craft#.Xsl9q2hKiXI

We are also getting new LST, under construction.

Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Joecristiano7(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2020
paroh137:
grin

We're still buying Cashapp funds, Zelle, PayPal, BTC. Rate is sweet, payment is fast. WhatsApp link in my signature

Wanna sell paypal funds... What's ur rate nd percentage cut
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Rainbow219(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm very good development. I think this Karaduwa is a village in Katsina State
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by tyav7: 9:05pm On May 23, 2020
Better than nothing.[i][/i]
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
Investmentfreak:

There’s always money for war machines but no money to feed the poor.
Albert Indaboski 1912
Ordinary guns we no get
Our soldiers keep tieing their guns with sellotape and superglues

1 Like

Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Tedpgrass: 9:11pm On May 23, 2020
rentAcock:

Reallllllllllly

*****Old boy, time to wake up...
Morin don reach.... Wake up wake up.. ******,

Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by rdokoye: 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
This was built during Goodluck Jonathan's administration. No boats have been constructed since Buhari has come to power, in fact, Nigeria's economy hasn't even grown since Goodluck left office.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Mightyhaiz: 9:15pm On May 23, 2020
Looks like a 1918 motor launch angry

Na joke o,..we dey try grin
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by rdokoye: 9:15pm On May 23, 2020
Godons1:
Buhari is working, we Igbo's are proud of our dear President Buhari.

This was one of Goodluck's achievements. No boats have been constructed since Buhari has come to office. Nigeria isn't even improving on a federal level. All development is solely had the state level now.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by sirp9898(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2020
How this boats wen them dey repair now go take help the comon man
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by dragunov: 9:22pm On May 23, 2020
paroh137:
grin

We're still buying Cashapp funds, Zelle, PayPal, BTC. Rate is sweet, payment is fast. WhatsApp link in my signature

How do you mean?
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by dragunov: 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
rentAcock:

See day dreaming galore
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by dragunov: 9:23pm On May 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Audio gun boat, they should use it to confront Somalian Pirates and let's see if it won't be at bottom of the ocean angry

Somalia no dey our axis niggah. So no need for that.
Re: Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat by Godons1: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
rdokoye:

This was one of Goodluck's achievements. No boats have been constructed since Buhari has come to office. Nigeria isn't even improving on a federal level. All development is solely had the state level now.

Trash.

NA real bad belle dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.