Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary (44155 Views)

Soldiers Deployed To Stop Benue-Ebonyi Boundary Clash / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Interstate Lockdown: Ugwuanyi Monitors Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2020
People wey don enter Enugu already..lmao... between they're gazillion of routes from Ebonyi to Enugu...
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by MyGallery: 10:03pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

As I am typing this now, those 100 vehicles are already in Enugu

It's no news that the ban on MyGallery movement is just for the media. People are moving from one state to another

You cannot have a corrupt Police, Army and all those personnel and expect them to enforce any law

Just show them the money. That's all
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Hotfreeze: 10:03pm On May 23, 2020
Caleb17:
Ugwuanyi is very dull and unproductive. Our roads are still in a very bad condition, Too many political appointments, jobless youths are so many in enugu state. No viable industries created, primary school teachers are not been paid minimum wage till now, both our street lights and beautiful bus stops constructed by Sullivan are gradually. I will simply describe him as an analouge governor. He should go for a 3 months leadership course in Ebonyi State.

According to his media handlers, Enugu is in the hands of the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by ihec(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2020
Our own Aunty Ify is action
��
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Edusouls(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2020
Well done my governor, uneasy lies the head, people will talk, but rewards in this life is fortunately not giving by man, but by God.. Nigeria as a whole is a completely lawless country..
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by edoairways: 10:08pm On May 23, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This is very commendable. El Rufai also did this. Wish they could be this proactive in handling the state’s progress itself..
It is not commendable because once he leaves it will be business as usual
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by melviniyke2002(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

It's no news that the ban on Interstate movement is just for the media. People are moving from one state to another

You cannot have a corrupt Police, Army and all those personnel and expect them to enforce any law

ur right my brother....

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Fr33born(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are not making any sense.

I think you are the one that isn't making sense here.
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2020
my old man travelled all the way from abuja to Oyo state two weeks ago without no restrictions from police.
my old man was in osun state some days ago without no restrictions from police.

and your telling me there's no interstate movement.are you kidneying me?

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by sirp9898(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2020
Imagine governors that are suppose ro inspecting meaniful projects have abandon their duty monitoring this joke/audio covid 16
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Angelfrost(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

It's no news that the ban on Interstate movement is just for the media. People are moving from one state to another

Everyone knows this, even the paparazzi and eye-service governor!!!...

Interstate Ban indeed!!! Mtchewww!!!
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Angelfrost(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2020
ForeverFinesse:
Nice one ugwuanyi, don't let those ediots into our land

THEY ARE ALL INFECTED

You think these people are not already in your state??! Lol... Keep deceiving yourself!!!

Except your governor has permanently moved his office to the border!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by zicoraads: 10:32pm On May 23, 2020
See how it was easy for me to travel across hundreds of kilometres... I'm now in Makurdi.

Our Naija police will what? Hembarrass you. grin cheesy

Nobody should come for me, I'm not feeling fine. embarassed
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by lonelydora: 10:37pm On May 23, 2020
OEPHIUS:
COVID-19 inter-state movement ban: Gov. Ugwuanyi turns back over 100 offending vehicles entering Enugu from Ebonyi State

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, this evening, paid an unscheduled visit to Enugu-Ebonyi boundary to monitor compliance with the ban on inter-state transportation aimed at containing the spread of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).

The governor who met over 150 vehicles queued at the Enugu axis of the boundary, attempting to enter the state, painstakingly trekked a long distance interrogating the drivers, one by one, to ascertain their eligibility for entering the state.

Consequently, over 100 vehicles that were not on essential duties were identified and turned back to Ebonyi State where they were coming from.

While on the enforcement exercise, Gov. Ugwuanyi met with the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, Barr. Kelechi Igwe, who was on transit, and had a brief discussion with him.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

They all want to trend like our very own Wike.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by MRAKBEE(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2020
domDva:
My friend traveled from Abuja to Enugu...he's there right now....police should be scrapped..those guys can allow and aid a terrorist just for 1000 Naira
All Northern state borders are opened for movement. We take things too serious in the south despite the low rate of mortality recorded so far down there..
We are our own enemies..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by bobluck: 10:49pm On May 23, 2020
Mr Governor after this show, these same policemen will allow those driver enter after collecting #100 and tell them they are doing well and you are just practicing your madness.

Half of our problems lies with our security forces.
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by beresponsible(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2020
Me i just love this photo with the bodyguard formation.

No bulges on their suits i wonder if they carrying sef?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Horbar1: 11:03pm On May 23, 2020
That's how they delayed some of products ( day old ) and allowed them to die without any compensation.

Meanwhile get your day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 23, 2020
My able Governor please turn them back from my beloved 042 especially those animals in human flesh, the Abokis

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Nchenches: 11:13pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

Southwest region has formed its security system.

Igbo governors are waiting for who among them shall be appointed president to succeed PMB.

Imagine how Fulani/Boko Haram shall flood the southeast once this lockdown is lifted.
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by dododawa1: 11:16pm On May 23, 2020
Nigeria govoners should flex their powers on PALLIATIVE too.
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by PureGoldh(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2020
Caleb17:
Ugwuanyi is very dull and unproductive. Our roads are still in a very bad condition, Too many useless political appointments, we have Hundreds of PA,s SSA,s TA,s EA,s with no portfolio just appointed to be His attack dogs and praise singers.. nothing more, jobless youths are so many in enugu state. No viable industries created, primary school teachers are not been paid minimum wage till now, both our street lights and beautiful bus stops constructed by Sullivan are gradually disappearing. I will simply describe him as an analouge governor. He should go for a 3 months leadership course in Ebonyi State.

Caleb Nwanne m...Ike gwuru...Thank you for speaking out.

See eeh, Ugwuanyi is just a fund embezzler....Na point and Overthrow human being....Any land wey him see...he will claim ownership even without compensating the rightful owner.

I just wish 2023 will soon come....make he kuku comot for seat.

All the infrastructures Barr. Sullivan Iheanacho Chime built are nowhere to be found anymore...No maintenance whatsoever.

Na people wey him dey deceive I dey pity....He go just tag "Enugu is in the hands of God" as if Enugu was in the hands of the Devil before.

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Yankee101: 11:22pm On May 23, 2020
Imagine trying to cross into Asaba if biafra succeeds
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 23, 2020
Ask him how many isolation centers he has established, or how many protective equipment he has helped procure for the states health workers, or how he's helping to minimize the impact of the lockdown on the poor and vulnerable in the state.

If na roadblock now they will be barking like mad dogs. Tufia
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Ezmans: 11:39pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

It's only governors from southern nigeria that is serious about covid19

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Greatlee54: 11:45pm On May 23, 2020
Honestly the way some of the governor's are working so hard in this covid19 wahala,if they have put such zeal in others sectors before there would have been much development in our various states.
Please help save a life if you can I have spinal injury now suffering from paralysis and limited hands use please help

God will make a way
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by mindtricks: 11:45pm On May 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

You know the drill.
Them no dey tell person.
Imagine trying to enforce something good using those bad guys.

Shaking my head for African leaders.
If only the law enforcement agents were truly doing their jobs.
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by Legendguru: 11:58pm On May 23, 2020
ye
Re: Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary by onegb(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2020
What if he was not around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.