Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader (22529 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by PigTormentor: 1:01pm On May 24, 2020
Simbrixton:
you cant speak of d struggle from outside

Imam ilorin is muslim and a strong advocate of oduduwa republic and deposing the emir of ilorin

Infact dere are more muslims than Christians in dese struggle
Am a member of opc and one thing we know is we are an army in waiting dere are more muslims than Christians in opc

So what are u talking about?

Speaking from outside?

I guess a true descendant of Oyo is no longer considered a Yoruba ni yen oh.

True there are more Muslims in the OPC than Christians but the OPC of today is not in the fore front of those calling for Yoruba Republic.

Well no need to argue, I just gave my own point of views on hoe things stand. Goodluck with the Oduduwa Nation. I'm not against it, and will never be against it when the chips are down.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GodPunishBiafra: 1:01pm On May 24, 2020
BeerParlour:

Muhammedian Islamic pig uploading fake pictures now accussing others of cooking up story.

You can keep living in your Muhammedian zombie imagination

Beerparlour drunkenness and stupîdity are inseparable.
Where do you belong in all of these?
Are you an ABA Or follower of that dead Jesus Christ that was wailing on the cross shouting father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by wink2015(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
I like that part of Pa Adebanjo statement were he said

POLITICIANS WANT TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT BECAUSE OF APPOINTMENT

They do not want to offend Baba.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by BeerParlour: 1:05pm On May 24, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Beerparlour drunkenness and stupîdity are inseparable.
Where do you belong in all of these?
Are you an ABA Or follower of that dead Jesus Christ that was wailing on the cross shouting father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

I'm not your fellow Muhammedian Islamic zombie pig.
I read how Muslims assassinated their Islamic preachers,
Prophet Muhammad died on top of a Jewish prostitute thats why you Muhammedians hate JEWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On May 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Afonja man who was delivered of zombism is now making so much sense

I love the man he has become now shocked
come here make I squeeze your ears for disrespectation of an elderly man
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GodPunishBiafra: 1:14pm On May 24, 2020
BeerParlour:

Prophet Muhammad died on top of a Jewish prostitute thats why you Muhammedians hate JEWS
Hahahaha grin
Keep fooling with your brain.
Even in Israel where your cooked religion came from, it is widely rejected.
Christians in Israel have TOTAL POPULATION LESS THAN 4%.
They cry of marginalisation and bully every day just the way OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIGs cry in Nigeria.
Jews consider your Jesus a liar and a false prophet till DATE.
Even as Muslims are criticized in many extremist Christian countries, they are still generally accepted compared to Christians in Israel. Their population is over 15% GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On May 24, 2020
BeerParlour:

bros you were not there that time o, i was there na poison one small girl give am chop through pig. That's why them no dey chop pig meat

Dominique how far now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Simbrixton(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2020
PigTormentor:

Speaking from outside?

True there are more Muslims in the OPC than Christians but the OPC of today is not in the fore front of those calling for Yoruba Republic.

Well no need to argue, I just gave my own point of views on hoe things stand. Goodluck with the Oduduwa Nation. I'm not against it, and will never be against it when the chips are down.
I mean no insult just pointing out a flaw....dat yoruba muslims dont want oduduwa nation it's not actually true I have gone for gatherings networked with people so many muslims are in dese movement dat is what I was pointing out
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Simbrixton(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2020
PigTormentor:

Speaking from outside?

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by michoim(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2020
Everything always frightens an evil man...
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by PigTormentor: 1:40pm On May 24, 2020
Simbrixton:
I mean no insult just pointing out a flaw....dat yoruba muslims dont want oduduwa nation it's not actually true I have gone for gatherings networked with people so many muslims are in dese movement dat is what I was pointing out

No problem. Thanks omo Iya mi.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Fash20: 1:45pm On May 24, 2020
mayklef:
meanwhile the parents of this almajiris are still fvcking and giving birth to more election mercenaries....d rest of Us are left with d burden of these miscreants, God epp us

No...we must help our self by scattering this non-sense entity
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2020
SucrePlum:

Is it by force to help you? Go and meet your family members and stop bombarding NL with this thrash please!
with all due respect madam, if you couldn't help or if someone pleading irritates you, why not read and scroll instead of being harsh for what you don't understand.
one day you will be in this shoe one way or the other, and if someone replied you the way you just did, come back and tell us how you feel.

remember I said, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. so no hard feelings..shalom
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by mayklef(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
Fash20:

No...we must help our self by scattering this non-sense entity
scatter the zoo, doom to d zoo
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by BeerParlour: 2:21pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
GodPunishBiafra:

Hahahaha grin
Keep fooling with your brain.
Even in Israel where your cooked religion came from, it is widely rejected.
Christians in Israel have TOTAL POPULATION LESS THAN 4%.
They cry of marginalisation and bully every day just the way OSU ALUSI ipob jew PIGs cry in Nigeria.
Jews consider your Jesus a liar and a false prophet till DATE.
Even as Muslims are criticized in many extremist Christian countries, they are still generally accepted compared to Christians in Israel. Their population is over 15% GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
[/s]

I'm not a Christian or Muhammedian, I don't know who Jesus was and I'm not a religious person.
I don't care what's happening in Israel but I'm sure Christians are more recognized than Muslims in Israel.
I can show you where Israel's govt is saying Christians are the backbone of Israel as a country.

Christians copied from Jews while Muslims copied from Christians.

You Arewa Muhammedian pigs are ignorant of the Israel.
The 15% Muslims in Israel are actually the Palestinians crying marginalization.
They are mostly considered as terrorists just like the world consider all Muslims as terrorists or potential terrorists.

Check the list of wanted terrorists in CIA list, more than 98% of them are Muhammedians
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by diplomat058(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
PigTormentor:

Without a doubt, I love and appreciate your enthusiasm and confidence in the “Oduduwa Nation”.
I wish I could give a more detailed and precis response but time does not permit

It was much easier to lead without much dissent when Awolowo was the Yoruba leader, I don't see anyone having that kind of control and power over any tribe again in the near future.
Anyone or any group that presents itself as the voice of the Yorubas better be super clean because it’s much easier now than during the time of Awolowo to discredit and expose the short comings of anyone.
Let’s not discount the religious aspect of it all –a lot of the so called Oduduwa Nation promoters are mostly Yoruba Christians just like Afenifenifebi members and they are often antagonistic to anything they perceived as friendly or promoting Islam. You really think the Yorubas Muslims in the know are going to follow these people? I seriously doubt that. I know many Yoruba Muslims who already have formed opinions of these clandestine domination plan by some.
Also, who is this leader with the “superior Ethnic leadership " quality to bring about the harmony? I bet he or she is not even born yet.

Now to the more important rebuttal, the SW like the rest of the country has been managed over the years by the Yorubas. How come we have not created that utopian Nation you so gracefully described in your response? All I see is in the SW is a marginal improvement on what is available in the rest of Nigeria. Blaming others for your lack of progress is nothing but excuses especially when our leaders have been Yorubas as Governors, Local Chairmen and so on.

All in all, I’ll say goodluck with the Oduduwa Nation but I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

Thanks for the compliment.

We don't need an overbearing leader again. What we need is a consensus and unity of purpose across Yorubaland to drive home our agenda.

Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians are social media conjectures devised by divisive elements who are hell bent on dividing the Yorubas along religious lines. For you to be buying into such a facade, I seriously doubt you being a Yoruba person. If you were indeed Yoruba, you would know better that arguments are not, in most cases, laden with religious sentiments in SW, even in elections.

Thirdly, of course, Yorubas are in control, but things aren't really rossy. That is one of the reasons why concerned nationalists are clamouring for total restructuring or outright termination if this contraption. During the defunct regional system when we had significant levels of autonomy and fiscal federalism, you could see the gigantic milestones achieved, in affirmative of our greatness potentials. The present arrangement, however, is lopsided and designed to glorify mediocrity and the enrichment of few and impoverishment of mass. Sadly, Yoruba ruling elites are also taking advantage of these defective arrangements.

And to achieve a great nation isn't a rocket science. It takes collective will, resourceful strategies and planning, and positive circumstances.

Ile Odua aa gbe gbogbo wa, Aase

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by mindtricks: 3:03pm On May 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I understand that many of us were scammed by APC's change mantra in the first election. But those who reelected this president are the ones that shock me...what next level has this government offered them?

i will appreciate your sub below,positive work going on on the channel. thanks

What use is struggling when final nail has already been driven into your coffin?
Agreed apart from PDP's equally bad candidate, there were other better options beside the incumbent.
But, do you really think the hard-minded general really needed the peoples vote to have another 4 years?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by ItswellMike: 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
codemaniacs:
They are not Nigerians.
Most of them are not Nigerians. Our borders so porous that every Tom, Dick and Harry will breeze in and out of this country
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by PigTormentor: 3:11pm On May 24, 2020
diplomat058:
Thanks for the compliment.

We don't need an overbearing leader again. What we need is a consensus and unity of purpose across Yorubaland to drive home our agenda.

Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians are social media conjectures devised by divisive elements who are hell bent on dividing the Yorubas along religious lines. For you to be buying into such a facade, I seriously doubt you being a Yoruba person. If you were indeed Yoruba, you would know better that arguments are not, in most cases, laden with religious sentiments in SW, even in elections.

Thirdly, of course, Yorubas are in control, but things aren't really rossy. That is one of the reasons why concerned nationalists are clamouring for total restructuring or outright termination if this contraption. During the defunct regional system when we had significant levels of autonomy and fiscal federalism, you could see the gigantic milestones achieved, in affirmative of our greatness potentials. The present arrangement, however, is lopsided and designed to glorify mediocrity and the enrichment of few and impoverishment of mass. Sadly, Yoruba ruling elites are also taking advantage of these defective arrangements.

And to achieve a great nation isn't a rocket science. It takes collective will, resourceful strategies and planning, and positive circumstances.

Ile Odua aa gbe gbogbo wa, Aase

Well, I'm a full blooded Yoruba
In fact a true descendant of the old Oyo empire. My forefathers name is forever engraved in the history of Oyo kingdom.
Not going to argue with you much on your opinions.
I'm a true son of Oduduwa and the majority of my people desire such Nation, then I'm all in.
My observations though are not to be dismissed as mere naivete, time shall tell.

Nice chat omo Iya mi.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by LLMG: 3:17pm On May 24, 2020
You guys that supported and voted them the first time take all the blame because they didn't need your vote anymore to remain in power. The handwriting was very clear on the wall for all to see, but you choose to turn blind eye, deceiving yourselves.
StagethemTVee:
I understand that many of us were scammed by APC's change mantra in the first election. But those who reelected this president are the ones that shock me...what next level has this government offered them?

i will appreciate your sub below,positive work going on on the channel. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by LLMG: 3:43pm On May 24, 2020
Foolish
IAmSkinny:
Search for greener pastures I guess.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by AlhajaChinyere: 3:51pm On May 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

Are yorubas now against one nigeria?
That means you are now an IPOB

Shut up!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by LLMG: 3:56pm On May 24, 2020
Blame your clueless cowardly leaders.
Sonnobax15:
undecided Na which kind wahala be diz na..

we dey pursue fulani herdsmen,their apprentices(almajiri) dey increase 4 our region..

and our porous borders keep creating more routes for them..
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by LLMG: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
They are taking over your land you are talking of elections. Try see beyond elections, that's the reality.
Wiseandtrue:
Why is the North suddenly rejecting the almajiries Are they not their children

Allowing the almajiries to the South is nothing but a game planned by the northern elites towards the next general election

You see, the plan is simple:

They settle these almajiries in their Sabo, they gain full control of their environment

When it's election time, who is going to the Sabo to monitor what's going on

The INEC chairman, we all saw is doing the biddings of Buhari kiss

As usual they use them to vote massively for the candidate chosen by the North!

Case dismissed

Modified:

I tell you. The solution is to prevent them from entering the South even after the Covid-19 saga

Each state especially the southern state should man their border!!!

I shudder each time I imagine the mayhem this people can unleash!!!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GGSG(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2020
zcee:
Some Yorubas will be hurt and angry because of the truth this old man is voicing out...

When will that tribe start thinking straight even with their high level of education they are still seeing these fulanis as their masters..
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GGSG(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

Only a united south can do that. The SW is the weak link

If we ask our SW brothers for support they always tell us that they owe us nothing but sabotage
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by IAmSkinny: 4:40pm On May 24, 2020
LLMG:
Foolish
k
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GGSG(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

With education their behavior still this way
I wonder what it would have been like without education

Free education you mean? No wonder they are called Sophisticated morons!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by GGSG(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Can’t speak for the middlebelt, but he was supported by some southerners for ethnic reasons, hate, and greed! In their heart-of-hearts they knew that, his poor first term apart, his track record in the military on human rights, coup plotting, ruining the economy and bigotry were enough reasons not to vote for him, but as i said earlier, tribalism, hate and greed didn’t allow them see the bigger picture!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Fash20: 5:18pm On May 24, 2020
mayklef:

scatter the zoo, doom to d zoo

Yes... Nigeria is a lawless jungle
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader by Geminvert(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
gungab:
These North will not stop until they are stopped
This comment of your's is really powerful,I just hope others can remove the beam in their eyes to see this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office / Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.