Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation (8906 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Lamasta(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2020
sonmvayina:

Since Satan is not real, it means Jesus and Paul are not real too... Case closed.

That is to You my brother
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by sonmvayina(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
Lamasta:

That is to You my brother

To every sane person..
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Darlingboy4sure(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2020
It's quite unfortunate that in a generation where the word and power of God was supposed to trend, assorted sins and ungodliness of the highest magnitude became the order for the day.

I really wonder what our excuses for not shining the light in this immoral generation would be!!!

May God help us.
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Princewell2012(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2020
Apart from all the evangelistic technics you listed here. Apostle paul also lives a full christian life. Eg. Love, hatred to the world, not greedy of gain, caring and sharing and forgiving one another and not unforgiving spirit etc. Today's christians lacks all these qualities. Without all these no man will enter heaven. Even if you preachs from Jerusalem to Jericho.
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Jeroboy(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2020
For more updates visit “Beware Of The Naked Man Who Offers You Clothes” – Mayorkun

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/05/24/beware-of-the-naked-man-who-offers-you-clothes-mayorkun/
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Legendguru: 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
Oh
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by Stellahappiness(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
Oh lord make me an instrument to work in ur vineyard, and to win souls for u like our brother Paul did in d name of jesus Amen.
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by orlymat: 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=YorubaLord post=89901608]But, why trying to be an Apostle Paul when you can be your own self?[/quote

Get a translator to translate and explain what the writer means, ur problem can not b handled on nairaland
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by orlymat: 10:22pm On May 24, 2020
I have been on nairaland for long but still don't know how to make a post, can somebody help pls
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by DriggityDre: 4:44am On May 25, 2020
ForeThinker:
Nice photo, bruh cool

I feel like I know the place before now grin

Do you get these photos from stock photography?
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by joyrotijesu76(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2020
Amen

But we also have today
We can name them
Re: How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation by FarmTech(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2020
YorubaLord:
But, why trying to be an Apostle Paul when you can be your own self?
No one said u shudnt be urself. But u need role models to make u better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / How Can We Rely On The Power Of God? / Mention Few Common Practices Between Islam And Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.