Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners (56474 Views)

Breaking Every Evil Yoke With Apostle Joshua Selman / You Get Generational Curses From Sex Partners – Mike Bamiloye Warns / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2020
adontcare:
suppress it
local man cannot can o
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Kokaine(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is a true religion. Everything goes through God and not some religion with a supreme council under another allegedly supreme god.
May Allah heal you
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2020
don't know why religion places too much emphasis on Sex.

there is nothing special about sex.

is it not just to put prick inside toto?

una wahala about sex is too much sef.

btw, see as I dey post freely on Christian Religion Section and same can't be done on Islam's.

this is annoying, seun.

I hate crime. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by wirinet(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I hope you are not an atheist. Even if you are!
I'm a Muslim, we read and was made to know that, ONCE PEOPLE START DISOBEYING ALLAH(GOD), the mercy of Allah(SW) will be remove gradually on Earth. Hence the hunger, poverty and all sorts.
In this context, Sexual immorality is the topic which sourced for MY SADNESS.

I am an atheist, simply because I believe religion has been used by our enslavers to enslave us forever. They gave us bible and koran but withold science, education and industrialisation. They teach you Boko is Haram. They build educational and research institutes in their countries but build and sponsor mosques and madrasa in our own country.

People have been disobeying Allah from very beginning and people will disobey Allah till the end. I know it's your duty to put those that disobey Allah to the sword or the bomb, as Allah seems incapable of fighting for himself. The irony is that those country that purports to be obeying Allah is where you will find the greatest poverty, hunger, wars and violence in the world, ie Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Indonesia, Northern Nigeria, etc., while those that don't care about all have little or no poverty and violence, ie Norway, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, South Korea.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by sotall(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2020
LtChisom:

You should have exonerated the holy books from human perversion, the holy books gave their standard and it is left for its followers to do what their conscience permits. Roping holy books with human instincts is insanely abnormal to do period.

The standards of holy books is ambiguous. In one part of is promoting sexual immorality and war and in another part it is against it.

Many religious people who commit sexual crimes have religious texts to back them up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by AlwaysMotun: 12:59pm On May 24, 2020
Thank you so much
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Uckroot: 1:03pm On May 24, 2020
With all this fake rubbish and high intensity concentration on “sex” your continent is still in the 3rd world.

Africans are so stupid it reeks.

People are out there in the world advancing life for their generations to come, harvesting your best brains to come and help them too... while you are here beating around the bush with a book they came to deceive you with while pilfering all your “witchcraft” artifacts to their museums.
Now you struggle to get into to their country while they stroll into yours at any given time.
They hold the future of the world in their palms while you’re screaming the walls of your place of worship down begging God to intervene on things he already gave you brains for.

How myopic and succinctly stupid will africa and Africans continue to be? At which point will they realise sex is not their problem, rather greed and myopia? At which point will you realise you are no more important to the world than animals and death is an assured destination whether you pray or not.
People that had failed marriages and useless lives in 1309 due to premarital sex - of what use is their life in 2020?
People that never had sex before marriage in 1309 what use is their existence in 2020?
Exactly. Useless. Nothing means anything in this life. God is not sitting around looking for who to punish for having sex and all sins are equal that is why Jesus Christ said he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Blind Africans want to kill you for being a prostitute meanwhile they are stealing money in their place of work but think you are more qualified for hell and your sexual life will alter your destiny.

Mumu people, Donald Trump is president of the US today, do you know how many ladies he slept with before his 18th birthday??!

Stay here running around in delusions of life.

If una get small sense Una go find wetin una go use una time do wey go benefit the future generation no be to day here dey find people that are having sex and calling a God that was introduced to you by the same people that kidnapped you and made you slaves in your own land. Raped your mothers, wives, children. Beat you black and blue and yet today their nation is 100x more successful, resourceful and more important than yours.

Keep carrying “holy” book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Uckroot: 1:07pm On May 24, 2020
wirinet:

I am an atheist, simply because I believe religion has been used by our enslavers to enslave us forever. They gave us bible and koran but withold science, education and industrialisation. They teach you Boko is Haram. They build educational and research institutes in their countries but build and sponsor mosques and madrasa in our own country.

People have been disobeying Allah from very beginning and people will disobey Allah till the end. I know it's your duty to put those that disobey Allah to the sword or the bomb, as Allah seems incapable of fighting for himself. The irony is that those country that purports to be obeying Allah is where you will find the greatest poverty, hunger, wars and violence in the world, ie Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Indonesia, Northern Nigeria, etc., while those that don't care about all have little or no poverty and violence, ie Norway, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, South Korea.

They will never understand this phenomenon. They think colonization ended in 1960.
How can someone come to your land to give you a holy book and yet make you a slave to serve him and his descendants forever. Rape, kill and maim you at will as he so desires but his “God” is a “just” God.

They will never understand or think for themselves. Every week they crowd their place of worship to remind themselves to keep believing in the scam.

There might be a God but he is NOTHING like what we are being told he is.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Bamidayo542: 1:07pm On May 24, 2020
see
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by rosy1992(f): 1:10pm On May 24, 2020
God bless you.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 24, 2020
Thank you for this post
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by scokoro: 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Thank u and noted sir
Can u provide prayer points for the prayer and fasting

Yes sir check my signature
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:28pm On May 24, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
We should do what is right, not because we are Christians or religious, but because it is right to do right...

Sex outside marriage is wrong, against humanity and against God...

Illegal sex( adultery, masturbation, bestiality, fornication etc) is the easiest way to self-destruction...

Accept Jesus Christ today, and be saved!

No say I no warn you ooh

live your life and leave others alone!
you can dictate to an adult what to do with his or her life.
face your own damn life!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by stasius: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
Thank you for this nice and straightforward preaching. God is still speaking to our hearts! God bless you.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Lawgod247: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
Hartpsd:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME PAYMENT.

Can it work with motorcycles and tricycle?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Samysearch(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This is a true religion. Everything goes through God and not some religion with a supreme council under another allegedly supreme god.

If this is how u promote Christianity, then u will fail catastrophically coz people will see the hatred u tried so much to suppress
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Liposure: 1:39pm On May 24, 2020
Whats the essence of abstaining from sex when some people keep doing and getting away with it
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Praylove: 1:42pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sexual Immorality has crippled and is still crippling Glorious Stars and Destiny of Men , Women, boys and Girls..

Sexual immorality is a Destiny Shatterer , Destroyer and eliminator..

That 2mins , or 10mins we call enjoyment is a life Destroyer..

Many of us Try to stop it ! We make Resolutions and try to stop it. My Brother/ Sister it's not by Power! Neither is it by Motivation or Resolution.

I was once a Victim until JESUS Helped me..

I was a Fornicator, I Masturbated, I was a Gambler, etc. I desired to stop but I saw myself going back. Until I went Naked befor JESUS! I made Him know that I can't stop it by myself! I went Raw with JESUS, Just as a Father and Son Speaks.

I suddenly realized that something had left me. I knew it like I knew my name. Something had been Altered in me. I felt it! I knew it! I Suddenly had Control over Myself. I hated Gambling, Forniction and all that!

The Bible became my Best friend! And as I Continued reading the Bible I noticed that habits were dropping off me by them self

The Grace of GOD IS REAL! Just apply for it Honesty!

My life Turned Completely Around..

The good News about it is that there is a way out.

Contact The Master, JESUS CHRIST, like I did..

I will Hear your Testimony !

Happy Sunday

I am happy for you... Keep living the faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
dingbang:
grin ha ..and my girlfriend is coming to pass the weekend with me. cry

hahaaaahahaha same here. You not AlOne
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
hahaaaahahaha same here. You not AlOne
las las we go still do grin
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Godaboveall2: 1:52pm On May 24, 2020
I believe that after I give her transport money to go home, the contract is over and the connection is broken.

It was mutual agreement sealed by a contract which is dissolved after both parties have fulfilled their part of the bargain.

Daz all.
Wrong.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by simplyshade: 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
cheesy
HRHQueenPhil:
Thank u and noted sir
Can u provide prayer points for the prayer and fasting
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by amanzejude(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
Come and learn forex trading.....making profits everyday.......believe you me...you won't have time for illicit sex...because all your mind is to make money and empower people around you. Join me to learn and earn from forex trading WhatsApp me: 0-8-0-3-0-8-7-6-9-7-0
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by oyewale0001(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2020
It is well.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Amoto05(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=rockstarB post=89904417]
Go and marry okay
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by EPIJOE: 2:39pm On May 24, 2020
A VERY INSPIRING MESSAGE, SOME OF US ARE STILL STRUGGLING TO DO AWAY WITH IT.

ITS ONLY JESUS, BIBLE READINGS WITH FASTING AND SEF DETERMINATION THAT CAN MAKE U DO AWAY FROM THIS SIN.

ITS REALLY MORE DEEP SPIRITUALLY THAN WE THOUGHT.

SEXUAL SIN
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by LtChisom: 3:16pm On May 24, 2020
sotall:

The standards of holy books is ambiguous. In one part of is promoting sexual immorality and war and in another part it is against it.

Many religious people who commit sexual crimes have religious texts to back them up.
I don't know about the quoran but please can you show to me where Jesus Christ promoted sexual immorality and war?
Christians follow Jesus Christ's teachings, don't confuse it with judaism of the jews. I myself only look at the Jesus' teachings and his apostles period not what other carnal humans who say they are christians. That is why I said the holy books have their standard and shouldn't be compared with human instinct.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by zcee: 3:22pm On May 24, 2020
dingbang:
grin ha ..and my girlfriend is coming to pass the weekend with me. cry

egbon chop your game..

Don't mind those religious hypocrites claiming holiness here...
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2020
zcee:
egbon chop your game..

Don't mind those religious hypocrites claiming holiness here...
sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.