Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners (56471 Views)

Breaking Every Evil Yoke With Apostle Joshua Selman / You Get Generational Curses From Sex Partners – Mike Bamiloye Warns / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by qubie(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sexual Immorality has crippled and is still crippling Glorious Stars and Destiny of Men , Women, boys and Girls..

Sexual immorality is a Destiny Shatterer , Destroyer and eliminator..

That 2mins , or 10mins we call enjoyment is a life Destroyer..

Many of us Try to stop it ! We make Resolutions and try to stop it. My Brother/ Sister it's not by Power! Neither is it by Motivation or Resolution.

I was once a Victim until JESUS Helped me..

I was a Fornicator, I Masturbated, I was a Gambler, etc. I desired to stop but I saw myself going back. Until I went Naked befor JESUS! I made Him know that I can't stop it by myself! I went Raw with JESUS, Just as a Father and Son Speaks.

I suddenly realized that something had left me. I knew it like I knew my name. Something had been Altered in me. I felt it! I knew it! I Suddenly had Control over Myself. I hated Gambling, Forniction and all that!

The Bible became my Best friend! And as I Continued reading the Bible I noticed that habits were dropping off me by them self

The Grace of GOD IS REAL! Just apply for it Honesty!

My life Turned Completely Around..

The good News about it is that there is a way out.

Contact The Master, JESUS CHRIST, like I did..

I will Hear your Testimony !

Happy Sunday

I seem to find my cv in yours. I thank for His sufficient grace. I have celibating for a year now. He is able. Glory!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
dingbang:
and where will I go?
Your friend's place
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by AlfaPastor: 4:39pm On May 24, 2020
yashika:

@ what price? Assuming one wants to upgrade his website?
what type of website? Contact me on whatsapp 0 8 1 6 5 9 8 0 1 3 1
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2020
fairfora:
Your friend's place
they are all married undecided
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Legendguru: 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Whikky(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sexual Immorality has crippled and is still crippling Glorious Stars and Destiny of Men , Women, boys and Girls..

Many of us Try to stop it ! We make Resolutions and try to stop it. My Brother/ Sister it's not by Power! Neither is it by Motivation or Resolution.

I was a Fornicator, I Masturbated, I was a Gambler, etc. I desired to stop but I saw myself going back. Until I went Naked befor JESUS! I made Him know that I can't stop it by myself! I went Raw with JESUS, Just as a Father and Son Speaks.

I suddenly realized that something had left me. I knew it like I knew my name. Something had been Altered in me. I felt it! I knew it! I Suddenly had Control over Myself. I hated Gambling, Forniction and all that!

The Bible became my Best friend! And as I Continued reading the Bible I noticed that habits were dropping off me by them self

Happy Sunday

smiley
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Whikky(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

smiley
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

How does it shatter destiny?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by wirinet(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2020
Whikky:
smiley

How does it shatter destiny?
Don't mind him, if sex shatters destiny you think Trump, Clinton, Obasanjo and others will be president? Check the sex lives of top businessmen, sportsmen or entertainers, you will discover they are sex machines.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Therapyken(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
Flexherbal:
God created sex to be very pleasurable.

when it is time to do it, make sure you satisfy your partner and not leave them hanging.
This is not op's point. And partners should be considerate with each other in everything including sexual satisfaction.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Therapyken(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
wirinet:

Don't mind him, if sex shatters destiny you think Trump, Clinton, Obasanjo and others will be president? Check the sex lives of top businessmen, sportsmen or entertainers, you will discover they are sex machines.
And where can the sex lives of these individuals be checked?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Ahasco(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
Interesting15:

Today, different people are giving different opinions on issues pertaining sex and sexuality. However, wisdom demands that you don't build a pivotal aspect of your life around the fallible words of imperfect humans like yourself, but that you seek tested and trusted eternal and divine principles and truths.

God bless you in Jesus Name!

Abeg make we hear word. You post is op. You think those your pastors, bishops, reverend or whatever spiritual advisor they call themselves don't do worse?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:45pm On May 24, 2020
dingbang:
las las we go still do grin
I've had my sex.have you done your own?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by changedinchrist: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
sex is a spiritual exchange (1 Cor 6:16), this is one of the reasons why i really hate the idea of fornicating around with different people cos those who do it must have had spiritual soul ties with someone else. Especially those without Jesus- those ones are far worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Jess29: 12:29am On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Happy Sunday

I tap into your deliverance in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by NeeKlaus: 3:26am On May 25, 2020
paito:

Let me explain to as a brother, you're in need of urgent deep deliverance because 10+ have added and subtract to your soul and now your soul is fragmented,check your dream life.only Jesus can save you sir,am very sorry if I hurt you sir
Can you explain that "dream life" part? What do you mean there?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
very soon wink
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by wirinet(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2020
Therapyken:
And where can the sex lives of these individuals be checked?
Press reports of various sex a canals, number of wives, number of children by multiple women, accusations of sexual harassment by numerous women, etc.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Therapyken(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2020
wirinet:

Press reports of various sex a canals, number of wives, number of children by multiple women, accusations of sexual harassment by numerous women, etc.
So from these infomation you can conclude whether they are sex machines or not abi?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by wirinet(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2020
Therapyken:
So from these infomation you can conclude whether they are sex machines or not abi?
Clinton that had been engulfed in sex scandals through out his career culminating in the Monica Lewinski scandal that led to his impeachment does not qualify him a sex machine?

What of Trump that has had 3 marriages, multiple relationships, over 25 sex abuse allegations, known to patronise prostitutes does not qualify?

What of Obasanjo that has no idea of the actual number of children fathered by him. He was even accused of sleeping with his daughter in law?

Should we discuss the sex lives, sports stars, music stars, actors or business moguls?

Highly successful and motivated people exhibit very high sexual energies among other energies. You will be surprised that even highly successful pastors and Reverend fathers exhibit higher sexual energies than Solomon of the bible, it's just that it's hidden and covered most of the time.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Flexherbal(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2020
Therapyken:
This is not op's point. And partners should be considerate with each other in everything including sexual satisfaction.

Well understood!
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Hisduchess(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2020
If you want to be powerful spiritually (not only from Christian point ooo) abstain from sexual sins.you will be powerful.thats why in the olden days sacrifices and shii like that are done with virgin stuffs.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Praylove: 10:15am On May 25, 2020
changedinchrist:
sex is a spiritual exchange (1 Cor 6:16), this is one of the reasons why i really hate the idea of fornicating around with different people cos those who do it must have had spiritual soul ties with someone else. Especially those without Jesus- those ones are far worse

What about in cases of rape on several occasions, are there soul ties as well?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Therapyken(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2020
wirinet:

Clinton that had been engulfed in sex scandals through out his career culminating in the Monica Lewinski scandal that led to his impeachment does not qualify him a sex machine?

What of Trump that has had 3 marriages, multiple relationships, over 25 sex abuse allegations, known to patronise prostitutes does not qualify?

What of Obasanjo that has no idea of the actual number of children fathered by him. He was even accused of sleeping with his daughter in law?

Should we discuss the sex lives, sports stars, music stars, actors or business moguls?

Highly successful and motivated people exhibit very high sexual energies among other energies. You will be surprised that even highly successful pastors and Reverend fathers exhibit higher sexual energies than Solomon of the bible, it's just that it's hidden and covered most of the time.
I see
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
again? cheesy you dey try oo.. Naah I havent yet.
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by OgbanjeProphet: 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

live your life and leave others alone!
you can dictate to an adult what to do with his or her life.
face your own damn life!

Why didn't you face your filthy damned life in the first place

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

Why didn't you face your filthy damned life in the first place

shut up!
u condemned mugu!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by OgbanjeProphet: 4:02pm On May 26, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!
u condemned mugu!!!

Thunder fire your already condemned life there grin

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dammysikin: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.