Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) (2275 Views)

Come In Let Me Change Your Name From 2mintues Man To MR Nakana / Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It?? / Hmmmmm, My Boss Today Has Given Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2020
embarassed

This Sunday very early in the morning around 4:30, i went to our maids room whom i have been having romantic relationship with.

We had 69 (i.e, I gave her head, and she sucked my Dick)

After we where fully satisfied (released), as i was sneaking out from her room, looking suspicious, i bumped into my mum that went to drink water.

I was very tensed and looking suspicious. She suspected something and asked me what i was doing in the room. I told her that i was looking for my phone charger. I thought she bought it.

This morning, she called me and started advising me against women and how they can destroy my destiny and many many other things.

I was very ashamed of myself.

Please Nairalanders, Help me

Will my mum start seeing me as a Useless guy?

How can I know if my destiny has been destroyed or not?

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by slimjohn2k5: 8:05am On May 24, 2020
1. How old are you
2. Your mum knows what is happening
3. Maid, hmmmmm ur mum is right u r destroying your destiny

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Skyfornia(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Maid's escapades cannot be overemphasized...they have been doing wonders from the time of ancient kingdom. The story of Ishmael comes to mind...

I think maids are destined for that purpose too...cause they can knack anything knackable...from oga to his sons to gateman, driver, house boy etc

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by IceLip: 8:09am On May 24, 2020
hmm
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by roybanjo100(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed

you are already a useless guy

3 Likes

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2020
Your destiny has yet to be ruined, the girl has just removed the wraps so that she can fully begin action.

Scientists:
embarassed

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 24, 2020
roybanjo100:
grin grin

Sex doesn't make you useless. It's what you can do for it (the decisions you make because of it) that can make you useless.

And no. Your mum doesn't see you as useless. In fact mothers secretly admire it when their sons especially the innocent ones exercise wild behaviours from time to time.

Not all mothers tho. Just be observant from now henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by roybanjo100(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
grin grin

Sex doesn't make you useless. It's what you can do for it (the decisions you make because of it) that can make you useless.

And no. Your mum doesn't see you as useless. In fact mothers secretly admire it when their sons especially the innocent ones exercise wild behaviours from time to time.

wild behaviours like fucking around?
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 24, 2020
roybanjo100:
yeah?
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by roybanjo100(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
yeah?
okay, well maybe from the part of the country you are from
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by SonOfScientists(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2020
Leave that thing, it's pure superstition... My Uncle has been fvcking since age 11, now he's 53 and still rolling hard nothing like destiny destroyed because you're helping yourself and other helpless ones around to relief pressure angry

I'm proud to be your student sir, more oil to your engine but be careful tho, 'cause it will be a huge loss if mama sends her away grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Pubichairs(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2020
grin

Guys like u can eat anything even debris
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by BrainRider: 8:57am On May 24, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed

your destiny is leaking already grin
Maid ko
Useless guy
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by lightangel65i(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed

Yes your mom is disappointed and I am to, pre marital sex is really bad.
But your mom won't see you as useless she is your mom, she is just disappointed give it time things will get to normal
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 24, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed

on Sunday grin grin you dey give head, and see dey suck grin
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by lightangel65i(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
grin grin

I wonder what mother thinks like that
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed

Ask yourself these questions?
What if I get her pregnant?
What if I am sharing her with someone else?

Licking a maid by 4:30 am, you are very dirty and disgusting.

She will intentionally get pregnant and will not abort it because she will be out of poverty for good MUMU

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2020
lightangel65i:

I wonder what mother thinks like that
mtcheeeeew.
No one wants to be a mother to a guy that cannot toast girls.
No mother
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 24, 2020
Clown
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
Maid's escapades cannot be overemphasized...they have been doing wonders from the time of ancient kingdom. The story of Ishmael comes to mind...

I think maids are destined for that purpose too...cause they can knack anything knackable...from oga to his sons to gateman, driver, house boy etc

And she recently told me that she once had sex with my elder brother.

I just pray she won't confess to everyone about my sex with her as she exposed my brother.
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2020
roybanjo100:
Not at all my brother

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2020
Gracealone:
Your destiny has yet to be ruined, the girl has just removed the wraps so that she can fully begin action.

How can i know? Fela, Sullivan, Obiano, Trump e.t.c knacked many pussies but yet, there destiny is intact.
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
grin grin

Thanks. I have been worried since then
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2020
roybanjo100:

Am not fvcking around bro.
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2020
SonOfScientists:
Leave that thing, it's pure superstition... My Uncle has been fvcking since age 11, now he's 53 and still rolling hard nothing like destiny destroyed because you're helping yourself and other helpless ones around to relief pressure angry

I'm proud to be your student sir, more oil to your engine but be careful tho, 'cause it will be a huge loss if mama sends her away grin grin

My brother, na to the hide and fvck be the way forward.

If i don't fvck her now i have the chance, it will pain me when another person will be fvcking her and i remember the opportunity that I missed.

2 Likes

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
multikolour:

Ask yourself these questions?
What if I get her pregnant?

What if I am sharing her with someone else?

Licking a maid by 4:30 am, you are very dirty and disgusting.

She will intentionally get pregnant and will not abort it because she will be out of poverty for good MUMU

Brother, you made good points on the bolded. Pregnancy has been my problem from day 1.

1 Like

Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 24, 2020
You niggas should leave girl matter alone
Boys dey make money now O angry
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Donald95(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You niggas should leave girl matter alone
Boys dey make money now O angry

Go to Arriaria or Onitsha main market not in Romance Section.
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 24, 2020
Donald95:

So when will you keep talking about the same issue on and on again
Talk about it from now till next year it's won't change anything about them angry
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by lightangel65i(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
mtcheeeeew.

No one wants to be a mother to a guy that cannot toast girls.

No mother

Really what of church mums, and deeper life mums, don't they like their child innocent
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2020
Big fat lie grin
Re: What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) by Scientists(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
Donald95:

My brother tell him o

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Average Nigerian Man Want? Do You Know? / If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? / Ingredients of a Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.