Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack (2626 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Bayelsa Elections: Sylva Kicks Against Fresh APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Olaedo1: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
Cyborg2011:

This is among the biggest problem Nigeria is having all these igbo thieves are doing nothing but destroying the name and image of Nigeria abroad, doing nothing but yahoozing, stealing oyinbo money over the net, selling cocaine in Asia, women n children traffiking, alots have been executed in China and lots are still in prisons around the globe, (google the net for yourself) the dominate cocaine business in Europe, do you ever thing this people will bring development ?

That's just outside, inside the country nothing but killing, provocation, calling names, these are minus, the majors are; kidnapping everywhere, terrrorism and bombing even the Capital, robbering, men Igbo are bad.

I am still wondering poeople claiming and clamouring re-branding Nigeria, with Igbo people in and outside, think twice, tarnishing the Image of Nigeria is not good Igbo be careful as my friend said.

Igbo are nothing but bunch of War Mongers !

You cow herders are the ones rioting, killing innocent people, you have the most people in the FG, and you leaders have made the country to favor them and you claim that the Igbos are the problem. No it is you northerners.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Cyborg2011: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
Kwajay:

why is it that in a forum well dominated by southerners a northerner comes in makes a comment and most of you will start showing yourselves. Some are even saying one bullet to one man bla bla bla. I bet most of you are living abroad and you come here to make it look  as if its boiling down there in Nigeria. My brothers we dont need these things all we need is peace. Stop all the bashing and professing of violence.

I beg ask your bro wetin he dey @ yankee or abroad u call it ,

He won't tell you, the truth until his picture appeared on papers, or on China's CCTV Channel.

Bloo.dy Barawo.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Cyborg2011: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
Ola edo:

You cow herders are the ones rioting, killing innocent people, you have the most people in the FG, and you leaders have made the country to favor them and you claim that the Igbos are the problem. No it is you northerners.

My friend address my issue above and stop beating about the bush, you mean Northerners are kidnappers or what ?

Look at the list once more:

1. Kidnapping

2. Yahoo Yahoo (Stealing Oyinbo's hard earning money)

3. Terrorism and bombing in the name of Militancy

4. Drugs traffikicng (Cocain Biz)

5. Robbering in our roads.

All these are non Northerners business. So take note, we don't need to do such to survive.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ikeyman00(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

aboki carry on decieving your monkey a zz

enuff is enufff; u soon find out!!!

cave ba stards!!!

im yet to see a yoruba,calabar man; efik etc killing their fellow nijerian over a cartoon as far away from denmark

the thing is no time to trade words; u know why; let me tell u; in the newworld the hausa man just dnt fit with those wild animal mentality

any suprise your governor in your cave mentality clogged up with shaira that they voted against yall human vampires on the loose

and guess what the time is catching up that u baffoon will eventually throw up your hands and accept the new order!!! hahhha isha allah

and guess what just dnt start plz
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Olaedo1: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
Cyborg2011:

My friend address my issue above and stop beating about the bush, you mean Northerners are kidnappers or what ?

Look at the list once more:

1. Kidnapping

2. Yahoo Yahoo (Stealing Oyinbo's hard earning money)

3. Terrorism and bombing in the name of Militancy

4. Drugs traffikicng (Cocain Biz)

5. Robbering in our roads.

All these are non Northerners business. So take note, we don't need to do such to survive.

1. The kidnapping is a result of you parasites discriminating because of ethnicity. You all have set up fake populations for each core northern state which take a big chunk of Federal revenue allocation.This leads to thinks such as kidnapping amongst others.

2. Why are the militants bombing facilities? Because you greedy northern bastards are chopping their resouces while they live in poor polluted land.

3. I don't see what getting a whiteman's money has to do with the conditions in nigeria u fool. Have the Onyibo man returned our precious artifacts he stole?

4.Drug trafficking isn't killing anybody.

5. Robbing is done by everybody,including ur cow herders.Go to kano and kaduna. And fulani herders men aprt from killing,specialize in armed-robbery

And the only terrorists are you almajiris who go around killing innocent people because they are not like u or believe in your useless arab beliefs.You all are the biggest cowards in nigeria.Take note.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Cyborg2011: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ udezue a bloody bonafide Igbo oyinbo dwelling rat, no nothing but stealing, God Forbid !, I will soon report you to EFCC Cyber Crime Unit, bloody yahoo boy.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by londoner: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
@namfav, can I ask you a question? What exactly is that Northereners have against the Igbos?

You say Igbos provoked the attacks on them in the North/Jos? Can you give us facts of this? Not Sentiment, but FACTS? I have never heard any other person, not any Northerner or anyone else make that claim.

Why is it that when you quarrel with the Berom in Jos, you turn round to attack Igbos also. What exactly is that that Igbos anywhere, let alone in the North or in Jos have done to the Northerners?

Igbos in general do not instigate violence against the host communtiies in which they live and no other tribe is making any claim that the Igbos have provoked them to violence, or do you see the fact that they are generally not Muslims as provocation in itself? Or maybe because you see them with businesses thriving around you, you feel threatened.

Please explain in coherent and factual manner what exactly is at the root of the Northern aggression against the Igbos as a tribe?
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ekubear1: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
alj harem:

what!

what are you talking about undecided

do you think this is amagfar the igala man undecided

this is namfav from sokoto, an hausa/fulani

go read his thrends

My bad lipsrsealed I mixed the two up.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by aljharem(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
eku_bear:

My bad lipsrsealed I mixed the two up.

it's cool cool wink
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
Kwajay:

why is it that in a forum well dominated by southerners a northerner comes in makes a comment and most of you will start showing yourselves. Some are even saying one bullet to one man bla bla bla. I bet most of you are living abroad and you come here to make it look  as if its boiling down there in Nigeria. My brothers we dont need these things all we need is peace. Stop all the bashing and professing of violence.

Why wont this forum be dominated by southerners, how many northerners are educated?
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Arysexy(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2011
Who released these gworo chewing Boko haram namas from Maidugri prison? May Allah help u guys kill another igbo again. The repeat of 1999 counter attack will be more deadly. I, for one will make sure i waste 10 nama aboki useless lives. i witnessed it at onitsha in 1999, all those goat sellers and suya mallams were clobbed to death and their suyas consumed therein while setting them ablaze.

U ba.stards think bc we are christians we can't kill, we will massacre u animals down south, when we get to heaven God will judge. To God who made me, if any of my relations up north suffers a scratch, i will slaughter u namas like there is no tomorrow. so go warn them oh!
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Obiagu1(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2011
Igbos say: adighi eji mgbagbu hara ogu (You cannot, because of fear of getting killed, avoid a fight). We don't run from anybody, anywhere and won't run. Once we remain in this nation, everywhere is home and we'll fight to protect our interest. Now that Jos has become very volatile, Igbos have to get prepared for any eventuality.

We'll defend ourselves, my only regret is that the army aids the Hausa-Fulani in Jos crisis.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ChinenyeN(m): 4:49am On Jan 19, 2011
Is this really the smartest of ideas, for the time being?
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by asha80(m): 4:56am On Jan 19, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Is this really the smartest of ideas, for the time being?

what do you mean?
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ChinenyeN(m): 5:58am On Jan 19, 2011
asha 80:

what do you mean?
This whole approach of staying and fighting. It just doesn't seem like a smart idea to me.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by udezue(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2011
Cyborg2011,

Freaking retard. You aint even worth it.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2011
ikeyman00:

^^^^^^^^^^

aboki carry on decieving your monkey a zz

enuff is enufff; u soon find out!!!

cave ba stards!!!

im yet to see a yoruba,calabar man; efik etc killing their fellow nijerian over a cartoon as far away from denmark

the thing is no time to trade words; u know why; let me tell u; in the newworld the hausa man just dnt fit with those wild animal mentality

any suprise your governor in your cave mentality clogged up with shaira that they voted against yall human vampires on the loose

and guess what the time is catching up that u baffoon will eventually throw up your hands and accept the new order!!! hahhha isha allah

and guess what just dnt start plz

dot dot dot dot , stop there. If hausas and Igbos want a tea party, plz dont forcefully invite the yorubas, dont include us in any of the convo. This time, I hope we are not forced to teach another lesson.

On the other hand, Jos crisis needs to be dealt with. No man should feel "privileged" when he roams his own habitat.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2011
jason123:

@ Navfam

No southerner would allow you to kill One southerner in the south talkless of "conquering" it. We would fight till we( north and south) all DIE! okay?

the last thing that southerners should wish upon themselves is war against the north, surely the south does not wish to lose everything? becareful what yoou want to wish for

londoner:

@namfav, can I ask you a question? What exactly is that Northereners have against the Igbos?

You say Igbos provoked the attacks on them in the North/Jos? Can you give us facts of this? Not Sentiment, but FACTS? I have never heard any other person, not any Northerner or anyone else make that claim.

Why is it that when you quarrel with the Berom in Jos, you turn round to attack Igbos also. What exactly is that that Igbos anywhere, let alone in the North or in Jos have done to the Northerners?

Igbos in general do not instigate violence against the host communtiies in which they live and no other tribe is making any claim that the Igbos have provoked them to violence, or do you see the fact that they are generally not Muslims as provocation in itself? Or maybe because you see them with businesses thriving around you, you feel threatened.

Please explain in coherent and factual manner what exactly is at the root of the Northern aggression against the Igbos as a tribe?

i should be asking igbos, what do you have against northerners? it seems like every problem is attributed to northerners and igbos are just the victims! i've personally heard about igbos instigating, you don't start a flame without a fire if you say you are peaceful you don't provoke and not get a reaction, for how long? it seems thats all you wanted from northerners, a reaction, we haven't reacted and you should be greatful

we are not threatned by igbos, why should we feel threatned by uncivilized animals the only thing that you threaten us for is our peace, you take our generousity for a weakness but becareful, don't wish the worse on anyone not even the person you hate the most or you will suffer, the north will never suffer, its just igbos don't let history repeat itself because we know who will suffer the most, we are peace loving people but don't provoke us, we are not aggressive towards igbos, we don't hate igbos but if igbos want a reaction (which they have been looking for for ages) you will get a reaction and your children will regret the actions of their adults

Ileke-IdI:

dot dot dot dot , stop there. If hausas and Igbos want a tea party, plz dont forcefully invite the yorubas, dont include us in any of the convo. This time, I hope we are not forced to teach another lesson.

On the other hand, Jos crisis needs to be dealt with. No man should feel "privileged" when he roams his own habitat.

listen here you b****h, jos does not belong to anyone, if some people want a war then they will just lose out, we don't want that, or do we?
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2011
banned.

What happened to namfav, he was so gentle before shocked shocked
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2011
FL Gators:

banned.

What happened to namfav, he was so gentle before shocked shocked

the animals took my generosity for a weakness online and offline
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2011
namfav:

the animals took my generosity for a weakness online and offline

LOL I prefer the nicer you embarassed
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ekubear1: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2011
Isn't Jos smack dab in the middle of Berom territory? How did it become "not belonging to anybody"?

Haba!

I guess the Berom have learned their lesson about generosity, eh?

Generosity and hospitality in Nigeria (or the third world in general) will only come back to bite you in the @ss.
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2011
FL Gators:

LOL I prefer the nicer you embarassed

i'm deeply sory if i offended you, i never had any problem with you
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2011
eku_bear:

Isn't Jos smack dab in the middle of Berom territory? How did it become "not belonging to anybody"?

Haba!

I guess the Berom have learned their lesson about generosity, eh?

Generosity and hospitality in Nigeria (or the third world in general) will only come back to bite you in the @ss.

jos is on the african continent, who drew the borders? it surely was not the birom
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Onlytruth(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2011
@namfav

You were asked some simple questions and you still failed woefully.
Here are the questions again:

What exactly is it that Northereners have against the Igbos?
You say Igbos provoked the attacks on them in the North/Jos? Can you give us facts of this? Not Sentiment, but FACTS?
Why is it that when you quarrel with the Berom in Jos, you turn round to attack Igbos also?

namfav is a fat Womanliness with a long nose; nothing more.  cool His type was felled first by the bullets of teenage Biafran soldiers during the war. We have seen his type severally. He claims far more than he could ever deliver if left with only Igbos.

He revels in the singular war the Igbo lost against the whole world, and claim same as his ultimate proof of his group's supremacy over ALL OTHER NIGERIANS.
A fisherman from a tiny tribe in the east is currently giving his big for nothing group a political hiding as we speak. cool

lmao!  grin grin
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ekubear1: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2011
namfav:

jos is on the african continent, who drew the borders? it surely was not the birom

What does this even mean? As of 1900, it was entirely Berom, was it not?

Anyway, the "African continent" argument doesn't fly. . . good luck trying to go to Egypt, Libya or South Africa w/o a visa
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2011
namfav:

i'm deeply sory if i offended you, i never had any problem with you

aww that's the sweet you I remembered. What a gentleman
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2011
FL Gators:

aww that's the sweet you I remembered. What a gentleman

me and you should avoid fights with each other even when we disagree
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2011
eku_bear:

What does this even mean? As of 1900, it was entirely Berom, was it not?

Anyway, the "African continent" argument doesn't fly. . . good luck trying to go to Egypt, Libya or South Africa w/o a visa

jos does not belong to the birom, it belongs to africans
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by ekubear1: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2011
namfav:

jos does not belong to the birom, it belongs to africans
grin grin grin grin

What about Johannesburg? Or Tripoli? Or Nairobi?

If you say Africans, then why can't Nigerians (for example) go to those places freely?

And what of Sokoto?  grin grin grin

Who does that belong to?
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by namfav(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2011
Onlytruth:

@namfav

You were asked some simple questions and you still failed woefully.
Here are the questions again:

What exactly is it that Northereners have against the Igbos?
You say Igbos provoked the attacks on them in the North/Jos? Can you give us facts of this? Not Sentiment, but FACTS?
Why is it that when you quarrel with the Berom in Jos, you turn round to attack Igbos also?

namfav is a fat Womanliness with a long nose; nothing more.  cool His type was felled first by the bullets of teenage Biafran soldiers during the war. We have seen his type severally. He claims far more than he could ever deliver if left with only Igbos.

He revels in the singular war the Igbo lost against the whole world, and claim same as his ultimate proof of his group's supremacy over ALL OTHER NIGERIANS.
A fisherman from a tiny tribe in the east is currently giving his big for nothing group a political hiding as we speak. cool

lmao!  grin grin

you wanted biafra, you did not get biafra, if you are the fighters you clam to be why don't you have biafra? igbos are weak, you start picking fights for the failures you are you try and cry foul for any reaction, good for nothing instigators
Re: Jos Crises: Ndigbo Warn Against Fresh Attack by Onlytruth(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2011
Posted by: namfav

you wanted biafra, you did not get biafra, if you are the fighters you clam to be why don't you have biafra? igbos are weak, you start picking fights for the failures you are you try and cry foul for any reaction, good for nothing instigators

We lost because we fought the whole world.
We have left that behind.
No need reminding you how you "won".

We ain't leaving Nigeria for your sorry lazy type again. We have invested too much now.
You will get the real war eventually though; heck it is already starting in Jos. We shall see how you perform next time.

Like I said before, you are a fat Womanliness with a long nose. cool Nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shooting: One Dead, Three Injured At Ogba- Ikeja, Lagos / Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is The Only Brain In GEJ Crew - Mallam Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.