Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN (20765 Views)

CBN To Remove Up Tier-1 Accounts Not Linked To BVN / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by OakConsultNG: 4:50am On May 25, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by ehinmowo: 4:52am On May 25, 2020
See this crook.Thank God for SR.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by sidonlook: 4:53am On May 25, 2020
Mr Obasa, you are a big man, why do you allow Sahara reporter to tarnish your image just like that?
If you are sure they lied against you, do you need to be advised to go to court?

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Judybash93(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2020
Present a counter evidence sir

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by fergie001: 4:58am On May 25, 2020
Gandollar:
Sue Sahara Reporters I dare you.
You want them to further open everything in a no-holds-barred fashion abi grin

5 Likes

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Kizzygentle: 5:09am On May 25, 2020
If e sure for u eh,Sue them for defamation make your yansh open finish.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Tetrahedron(m): 5:10am On May 25, 2020
Just take a look at his face and it says it all

Lagos is finished

Black race is cursed...curse of the hamites
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:18am On May 25, 2020
rawtouch:
ok sue them to court or submit yourself for investigation, another skeleton might just fall out of the closet

Lol he doesn't have that balls to sue grin
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by tiredoflife(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2020
fineboynl:
is it against the law to have so many bank account?

the only crime is if there unquestionable Billon's in those account.

the only thing I see there is too many bank charges in a month from all the accounts. if you total all the money in there it might not reach 100 million

And u saw all the money

Oponu angry

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:18am On May 25, 2020
sidonlook:
Mr Obasa, you are a big man, why do you allow Sahara reporter to tarnish your image just like that?
If you are sure they lied against you, do you need to be advised to go to court?

Lol so u think he will go to court?? I dey laugh grin
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by ajailer(m): 5:19am On May 25, 2020
well in the eye of the law you are innocent until proven guilty but allegations against him keeps increasing by the day instead of going away and we all know that there is no smoke without fire. so for the office of the speaker to still have relevance, I think he should step down from official dutied for the time being and present himself and his office for auditing.

whichever way the case goes, the banks that allegedly allowed him to have different names and D.O.B linked to the same BVN should also be investigated as this is Nigeria and for us nothing is impossible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:23am On May 25, 2020
Flyingngel:
Where is Efcc when you need them.

They are observing isolation for Covik 1-9, threading with care, as this case resembles Bullion Van issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:24am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmm. The burden of proof still lies on the speaker.

In saner climes, the Lagos State government or house of assembly for don launch investigation to verify the veracity of these allegations, but we know better.

Nigeria is fantastically Corrupt.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:26am On May 25, 2020
We have crooks in power.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Charleyz: 5:38am On May 25, 2020
64 Bank account details, damnn,. and where is the EFCC.

Nigeria my kuntiri,
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:43am On May 25, 2020
fineboynl:
is it against the law to have so many bank account?

the only crime is if there are unquestionable Billion's in those accounts.

the only thing I see there is too many bank charges in a month from all the accounts. if you total all the money in there it might not reach 100 million
Questionable "billions" you meant. And having bank accounts with different names of individuals is a crime I would like to believe.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:51am On May 25, 2020
Where is the former speaker of lagos state today? Somebody who was accused of embezzling billions if naira? The case keeps dragging in court since then. Lagos would have been far developed than she is by now, had the resources been harnessed to tackle the yearnings of the lagosians. The rail system which is moving like snail would have been in place as far back as 90s. The 4th mainland bridge would have since been completed.

The truth is, they're having a field day with the state's resources because that strong opposition that will take over power from them is not yet born....but it would happen in no distant future. After rall, no fortune teller knew APC would ever rule Nigeria. I hope when this happens, these thieves wouldn't run away because the fraud would be in trillions.

Lagos govt is chop make I chop. It's a political business entity where people go to make huge sum without labour, just have the endorsement of jagaban and his touts and you're okay. That's why they always kill and main together there. Lagos is richer than many countries in africa and of course, richer than Nigeria itself if carved out. Power would change hands someday and all their excesses would be exposed. I remember buoda fashola building an ordinary website with over 50m naira. That's how they all rule.

4 Likes

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:53am On May 25, 2020
blank:
Is it possible to have a different name on your account from what's in your BVN? I thought even if the middle name is missing that the account will be restricted.
Any allegation like this, efcc should do an investigation.Also the owner of those names and account numbers should speak out and show proof of ownership of those accounts.This is a weighty allegation.But I wonder if efcc will act.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Adewole202: 5:54am On May 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Dbeautyy(m): 5:55am On May 25, 2020
agwom:
which EFCC? the one where their eagle is looking one side?

An adage in SW says..." An eagle that cannot carry chick is of no use." Kini anfaani Awodi tio le gbe Ediye. [b]That thing they have in there logo isn't an eagle. Na just one strong [b]Broiler dey there[/b][/b]
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 5:56am On May 25, 2020
Now,Lagos state government will be shouting on radio 'pay your tax so that Lagos will be better'Thereafer,the money will be syphon by godfather's and godsons.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by West2019(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2020
Efcc this is a clean job u people wouldn't. do it if its a Yahoo boys now.all.our eyes go open.like fool

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Seun360(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2020
blank:
Is it possible to have a different name on your account from what's in your BVN? I thought even if the middle name is missing that the account will be restricted.

Na so I no get access to my FBN account any more, I was told my middle name was missing, hence, they I advice go get an affidavit in court.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Seun360(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2020
sidonlook:

The man get any good image before? The very first day I saw this man on a bill board at Dopemu, my intuition told me this man is not a man of integrity.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Twenty47(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2020
Coming out to Deny certain actions is the only thing our so call Leaders good at.. SMH
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Royalfurnitures: 6:28am On May 25, 2020
Then allow yourself to be investigated,though Sahara reporters has a reputation for lying

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by baysol: 6:38am On May 25, 2020
Point asserted, then the question is how many accounts do you actually have in correct figures Mr speaker.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by airminem(f): 6:39am On May 25, 2020
Sahara reports have done their part and how do it wella. Its left for investigation outcome by civil societies
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by baysol: 6:42am On May 25, 2020
Point asserted, then the question is how many accounts do you actually have in correct figures Mr speaker.J
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Alajiki(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2020
oshozondii:
They terribly lied, because it is sure above 64.

Obasa, since they aren't yours, can 2 different people have the same BVN number?

Sahara reporter lied. It's not possible to have a single BVN for different names. Not possible at all...except with the connivance of the banks and a mole in CBN. Without that, hell NO!
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Fragility6: 6:44am On May 25, 2020
ojun50:
64 account still finding it hard to believe
See people wey claim 2 dey educated. Shei Sahara post d accounts no b say dem hide am.Mk dem carry u go d man personal savings room 4 house bfor u go bliv? See citizens of a country. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! / Sheriff’s Reinstatement, Rape On Democracy – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.