Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN (20594 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Akaegwu(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2020
amstamon:

So having many bank account with different names is not a crime abi? OK continu. U sha go tell me how him take open those account if not with forged passport or fake drivers licenses. Abi shey forged document with someone else passport photographs no b crime again? Fool
You didn't add idiot to his title.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Alajiki(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Very very possible, But let me stop here

Bros, when I say it's not possible, I know what I'm saying..it would take the connivance of all the banks and a mole in CBN. If this is found to be true, those banks are in trouble. Did you observe that a particular notable bank is missing on that list? It's for a reason.

I am a banker.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by StarTech1: 7:51am On May 25, 2020
Why do I feel obasa is lying?
The EFCC will not see this kind of case to investigate o

Abeg check my sig for quality data✓
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Binedengwu: 7:52am On May 25, 2020
blank:
Is it possible to have a different name on your account from what's in your BVN? I thought even if the middle name is missing that the account will be restricted.

You are correct,if the names are different you will not be able to access the account until you harmonize same.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by omat20(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2020
I am of the feeling that Sahara reporters have evidence against LS speaker. I thought Mr. Speaker said he would sue sahara reporters be4. It seems he surely have a skeleton in his cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Damseldammie(f): 8:04am On May 25, 2020
Mr Obasa! Can 2 different people has the same BVN N0, like using same digits? That alone makes you a bloody liar
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by OKTolu: 8:08am On May 25, 2020
There's an atom of truths in every rumours, if obasa is certain that he is not guilty of this allegations he should sue sahara

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by adenigga(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2020
Flyingngel:
Where is Efcc when you need them.

They are doing research to be sure it will not affect JAGABAN.

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by shiwex: 8:29am On May 25, 2020
Obasa and Lagos state house of thieves
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by baumolina(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2020
Obviously, Sahara Reporter's claims are faulty.. The current BVN system does not allow single BVN to be linked to different names and dissimilar date of birth.

Anyone that works in a Bank can educate them..
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by bigiyaro(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2020
Mr speaker, pls sue them for telling a lie against you, until you do that, we believe you are the owner of those accounts.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/24/sahara-reporters-lied-i-dont-have-64-accounts-linked-to-bvn-lagos-speaker/

Lies are only invalidated by the Truth...
Declare all your bank accounts, afterall its required of all politicians of which you're one!
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Mayeldah(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2020
shigoslim:
Dispute this prove with fact

Sahara Reporters may not be lying, the different account numbers were given andanyone with a Mobile banking App can verify these accounts.

Where is EFCC when you need them?
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by damosade(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Alajiki post=89932727]

Bros, when I say it's not possible, I know what I'm saying..it would take the connivance of all the banks and a mole in CBN. If this is found to be true, those banks are in trouble. Did you observe that a particular notable bank is missing on that list? It's for a reason.

I am a banker.

/ Mr banker it is possible, early bvn linkage gave rooms to link any account with any bvn without proper checks because of the Rush by people at the time, this gave a lot of people opportunity to link their existing accounts with any bvn of their choice.
Since 2018, there have been thorough comparism software deployed to the banks which compare bvn name and bvn number to ascertain its validity but the validation is in batches that's why some account is yet to be frozen as at now, if your account and bvn mismatch automatically your account is frozen.
But this very hard for corporate account, it is hard to compare name on the registered company name and bvn, that is why another techniques is adopted for new corporate account opened to carefully check details of the directors in related to the bvn before opening any account.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Otobo121212(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Bimpe29: 9:36am On May 25, 2020
If SR is lying truly, Obasa please hurriedly go to course and sue SR for libel.
It's pretty obvious that 2 people can't have the same BVN.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by cutefy: 10:02am On May 25, 2020
Then sue Sahara reporters if you are saying the truth.
If not keen shut because you'll end up exposing yoursef
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by frank417: 10:35am On May 25, 2020
G
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by kiddkash(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2020
Flyingngel:
Where is Efcc when you need them.
they leave the real criminals and chase after these little boyz
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by oyewale0001(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2020
It is well.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Nobody: 11:05am On May 25, 2020
Alajiki:

I am a banker.

Bros, I no one expose anybody, but that BVN stuff is not as full proof as you believe. Both the BVN & banking system is run by humans. Humans who happened to be Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Gandollar(f): 11:07am On May 25, 2020
YorubaKing:
Hear dis Fool! All Nigerians NOT, only Politicians are madly corrupt. No matter who's in government, they've been imbibed with that mentality and spirit of corruption. angry

The same thing with Dimeji Bankole who was even trying to win a Senatorial seat in Ogun.
Y
WTF? angry
. Your point?
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Gandollar(f): 11:09am On May 25, 2020
fergie001:

You want them to further open everything in a no-holds-barred fashion abi grin
.. with video evidence grin
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by fergie001: 11:11am On May 25, 2020
Gandollar:
.. with video evidence grin
Wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by chriscrosss(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2020
You dont have 64..how many do you have...thief...EFcc is a body fighting corruption, but they won't do it, cos efcc and APC.. 5 and 6
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by walkwithgod(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2020
Jaapu:

You mean stolen courses.

You are foolish for saying what you do not know.

Unam ikot mkpo.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
I don’t expect him to say they didn’t lie anyways. It’s necessary an investigation commence immediately in all allegations against him. Simple.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by blank(f): 5:10pm On May 25, 2020
Fragility6:

So bvn restricts u 2 open a bizness wit ur full name .D bvn is jst a number identification 4 ur accounts dats all weda u open wit 100 different names it doesn't mata

I don't think so. My personal experience is that you won't be able to operate the account until you regularize your name on account. Things might have changed sha. It's been years i had any issue with BVN. Things might have changed and the rules relaxed.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by Alajiki(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Bros, I no one expose anybody, but that BVN stuff is not as full proof as you believe. Both the BVN & banking system is run by humans. Humans who happened to be Nigerians!

I'm on the same page with you. There must have been compromise.
Re: Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN by 3Ceagle(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2020
Please sue SR to clear your name since efcc have remained indifference in doing so. With all this evidence of corrupt practices you are still talking. You want us to see that there is hand of Esau in your matter, something we already know. You should be more concerned about the person after you. This could also be a ploy to reach or rubbish someone at the top. I did not mention any person name, you can fix the name of the person you mind tells you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Decries Worsening Insecurity, Backs Creation Of State Police / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu / Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.