Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose (104720 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by adelaja70(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:

She used fragile Peter to achieve her aim.
WHAT'S the aim?...
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by VenumX: 10:26am On May 24, 2020
When Ibo man wan do business, they no dey consider brother or sister.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Kuns84(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

all of his videos after the break up has millions of views on youtube... that's money and that's success... his endorsement deals are increasing and old ones renewed... so what else, untop of that he is headlining shows and doesn't have to share kobo with anybody

I think you're confusing Paul with Peter.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by otomatic(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2020
Truly, if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.

Ordinary contract, you cannot read and understand before signing. That's how you will just sign you life and future generation away. They will just bring one car/cash and next thing, you are signing on auto mode.

The person that gave you the contract/agreement will surely cover himself first, read to check if you are covered too. Better still have your own lawyers review and advice all business contracts before you sign.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by mordred44: 10:29am On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
cell dey hungry u,..keep buyin fairly use...Iphone 4 dat mata

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by perdollar(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2020
Traitor n Saboteur of d highest order. Peter ofe mmanu
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by ezechi24(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2020
oga na only she use her hand spoil things for her self...when she dey yansh Burma boy any how she no think the future...now burna give am belle ,dump am join and that was the beginning of her downfall...anyways everybody get time and her own don pass...the goat peter wey dey advice am never for get any hit since e breaks up.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by geosuzzy(f): 10:31am On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

Peter is doing super well check out all his videos on YouTube n other platform with millions view that's money my brother incase u don't know...he is still booked for shows..the question is where is Jude today? He is their elder brother shouldered with responsibility of uniting the family but same Jude came online saying rubbish went as far as boycotting his kids brother's wedding haba...many people are quick to castigate Peter but forgot who started the whole charade ....Jude should be in the Position of father to the twins not reaping them off n causing differences

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

"22" nah small age?
it's a prime age for display of intelligence

You're right. But in this beautiful country of ours, 22-year olds in our country are there joining cult, doing drugs and seeing Naira Marley as a role model

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by idonhammer: 10:31am On May 24, 2020
This is spiritual,maybe one chief Don steal her destiny.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Yankee101: 10:31am On May 24, 2020
Never sign anything without reading through
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Ogaonos: 10:33am On May 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Peter Okoye reaches out to depressed Cynthia Morgan after she revealed how she fell out with her record label owned by Okoye’s older brother, Jude.

Cynthia Morgan while on an Instagram Live chat, revealed how she lost her stage name, Instagram account, royalty and VEVO account due to the contract she signed with Jude Okoye and now battling depression.

Peter Okoye reaching our to Cynthia Morgan via his Twitter account., wrote:

"And some people thought i was stupid when I made the right decision. My dear C Morgan! it’s never to late to be what you might have been. God will surely see you through and carry you through the storm. Keep believing��."

"My dear C Morgan, The decision i made 3yrs ago was never about the firm,money or power! It was for my FREEDOM!��
Sad you rejected the contract i gave u. Just because they made you see me like the bad egg. I pray you understand that God has a purpose for everything. Never give up"

"The Truth shall prevail. God will surely see you through C Morgan... Gnight"

"My dear C Morgan, The decision i made 3yrs ago was never about the fame,money or power! It was for my FREEDOM!��
Sad you rejected the contract i gave u. Just because they made you see me like the bad egg. I pray you understand that God has a purpose for everything. Never give up"
make she handle her name fit change am to c'ta mo' an or something DT will sound cnythia morgan.nd she should venture into fashion Nd acting fit giving music a try failed
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by zicoraads: 10:39am On May 24, 2020
Never loved any of her songs. But as a human, I pity her condition. Still, there's more to this than we know. No matter what, for everyone to have left you, everyone in the industry; even the Don Jazzy who helps a whole lot, female artistes and all. There's something Cynthia is not saying. She can't be guiltless in all of these.

As for Peter, his comments are for likes and whatnot. Was he not the one who promised Tacha money and all sorts, only to recant?

You can still help her, if you want to, without shading your family openly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Trueyarn(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:

all of his videos after the break up has millions of views on youtube... that's money and that's success... his endorsement deals are increasing and old ones renewed... so what else, untop of that he is headlining shows and doesn't have to share kobo with anybody

There's no point giving attention to that guy, he clearly knows nothing about show biz.
Mr P is raking in millions week in week out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Ogaonos: 10:41am On May 24, 2020
Flier:
Anyway we need to hear the other side of the story
As popular she is,she has no reason to go broke or depress because I can’t understand why she can’t just start her own label,rent a big hall,hire a very good DJ and hold a concert, beside she knows it,several millions is already in her account
As for MR,he should thread carefully
Kiss Daniel faced the Same problem and bounce back hard
e b like sey u no knw d situation she was in.her name was locked in Jude label even though she start her label her name is lost Nd have to bear new name .though I think she didn't have a good legal adviser.to change her name in a way DT still sound Cynthia Morgan but spelled differently dt wat kiss Daniel did.by changing it to kizz Daniel.but she change hers to Miranda DT starting over again.name is important.in d entertainment industry.even 2face or yemi alade or tiwa salvage loss their name or change e go affect them.d name is a brand

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Mikel042: 10:41am On May 24, 2020
Magic fingers to all hustlers out there regardless of this pandemic... May Jah bless. Eit Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters out there.

Let's wait for this hit "magic finger" coming to you from your one and only Don Smasher..

See as one of his fans dey enjoy the song for his newly arrived car ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAj2uhaDu-r/?igshid=ac7spc4pv0ag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4rlFCauzSI
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Mikel042: 10:42am On May 24, 2020
adelaja70:

WHAT'S the aim?...
Magic fingers to all hustlers out there regardless of this pandemic... May Jah bless. Eit Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters out there.

Let's wait for this hit "magic finger" coming to you from your one and only Don Smasher..

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Mikel042: 10:44am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Makavelli25 post=89900283][/quote]Magic fingers to all hustlers out there regardless of this pandemic... May Jah bless. Eit Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters out there.

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by lastchild: 10:44am On May 24, 2020
Morray:

and you expects him to be relevant till he dies? As long as Nigerian music industry is concerned, okoye brothers has taken their share, both in, money, power, respect and fame

They are not complaining, Cynthia Morgan does

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by richyblink1(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2020
kingthreat:
Jude is the real beast among the Okoyes.
Firstly I thought that Peter was the proud one among P-square. But when I met the twins, Peter was actually open and showed warmth. Paul is just enclosed to his shell forming introvert. Funny enough Paul is the one with some pride.
Lets take a look at all those signed by them:

Jude Okoye: Cynthia Morgan, MayD (rejected the contract and lost his youtube page)
Paul Okoye: Muno, Lucy (Both abandoned and left to start from scratch)
Peter Okoye: Official Singah (upcoming artiste)

Funny enough, Official Singah is still signed with Peter Okoye for more than 2 years now and they both have a good relationship. Peter has a very good relationship with his dancers who has been his friends for close to a decade. Lets face it, Peter is more open and less exploitative financially unlike his brothers.

Quite showing your preference for Peter, it is obvious.
Did the people that left Paul's label tell you that they were maltreated?

Cynthia sighed a deal which i believe wasn't forced on her, so why the noise?

Why not leave Paul out your one sided theory

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Samysearch(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2020
Rather turn to God Almighty, the creator of Jesus (peace be upon him). U should worship God as Jesus did & that is the only way to guarantee eternal bliss.

May God grant u peace & tranquillity. Ameen.

Righteousness89 p
ost=89900168:

If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in our lives is GOD'S hand to pull us out of the Way of Destruction.

But Alas some persons try to use their hands to plug themselves back to Destruction..

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by InvertedHammer: 10:47am On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

Jude is a demon... Greedy old man

I hope the royalty is enough for him and his children till he dies because he still remain a talentless leeech

I wonder why some artist don't read what the sign up to, such a waste of talent

/
You think music industry is a charity organization. Sit back and think of all the great artists that went into oblivion. People who understand the industry and go in prepared are never disappointed.

\

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by MansoryMX(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2020
LoydJ:
Cynthia Morgan "The German Juice crooner" that year

Never give up in LIFE 'cos na who give up Fvck up

Most times How worst MOMENTS in Life Prepares us for the BEST

For every SETBACK lies A greater COMEBACK

Nd there is LIGHT @ the end of Every Tunnel.

What if na Dangote trailer light dey shine at the end of the tunnel undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Trueyarn(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2020
geosuzzy:
Peter is doing super well check out all his videos on YouTube n other platform with millions view that's money my brother incase u don't know...he is still booked for shows..the question is where is Jude today? He is their elder brother shouldered with responsibility of uniting the family but same Jude came online saying rubbish went as far as boycotting his kids brother's wedding haba...many people are quick to castigate Peter but forgot who started the whole charade ....Jude should be in the Position of father to the twins not reaping them off n causing differences

That fùcker Engees is one hell of a rude and uncouth motherfücker. He is naturally a bitter and selfish soul. I once met the fûcker, I said hello to everyone and to him too, fùcker didn't reply me, in bit to be polite, I said hello again sucker just raised his head and angrily told me, "guy shey you don greet me before nah". I just shrugged and went off to do what business I had to do there.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Pharaoh01(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Jude might have a hand in her downfall but I know this lady very well, she went into hard drugs and at a point she was almost going mental, she went for rehab and I guess she is trying to pick up her dead career again.. God lift her again cos believe me she is really good musically

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Forumobserver12(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Top1gun:

How. Many of the family member is Peter also having problem with ? Can you explain why Jude will make Cynthia Morgan sign a contract that will not allows her use her stage name if use refuse to renew the contract with him ?

I have come to understand devils have their own.

That's why it's called contract in the first place, was Cynthia Morgan forced with a gun pointed on her head before she signed such contract? For you to insinuate that Jude is a Devil shows your prejudice towards him..
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Petersamuel8(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Strong one from him
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by 24kmagic: 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Flier:
Anyway we need to hear the other side of the story
As popular she is,she has no reason to go broke or depress because I can’t understand why she can’t just start her own label,rent a big hall,hire a very good DJ and hold a concert, beside she knows it, several millions is already in her account
As for MR,he should thread carefully
Kiss Daniel faced the Same problem and bounce back hard

The one you kept there abi?
B!tch is darnm broke
There was a thread on front page last year where it said her landlord wanted to evict her cos she couldn't pay her rent.
She squandered all the money she made on from music on hard drugs and crazy lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Ogaonos: 10:52am On May 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

There is nothing like greed, business is business, even foreign record companies operate like that.

In the world of music, it is better to be an independent artist than to sign record deal.

Most people sign deals without reading or out of desperation then claim victims when things go bad.
keep judging it can happen to anybody my dear is jux God Nd caution.imaging I c Ur talent Nd I knw it will fetch me a billion naira in 10 yrs.wat do I do I give u a contract of 5million plus incentives for u Nd Ur family like 2 jeep house like d one mercy eke dey in.shopping allowances all these are offical allowance owned by my company.like three yrs later under a certain circumstances will u have a contract to have private jet allowance ( in my jet u may notknw)u were dey talk go fall.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kingthreat(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2020
richyblink1:

Quite showing your preference for Peter, it is obvious.
Did the people that left Paul's label tell you that they were maltreated?

Cynthia sighed a deal which i believe wasn't forced on her, so why the noise?

Why not leave Paul out your one sided theory

Funny enough I dont give a hoot about any of them. I enjoy more of Paul's songs and I think he's one of Nigeria's most prolific songwriters ever. But his flaws are his flaws. My write-up was based on what I know personally not imagined like you think.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by splashbaby(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2020
Meeen! the hatred still lingers... This is how they are, when they hate, it is total, no break no jam...they close their eyes, destroy themselves and others when they show their anger and hate. Weep not Nigeria, don't bother about them anymore for they are the lost tribe of Isreal...no known origin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Awoo88: 10:58am On May 24, 2020
wagazala:
I mean theres limits to this contract thing. Problem is usually, folks don't read the contracts before they sign. People always read and understand these contracts.
A proverb says "if fire dey burn you and e dey burn your pikin, which one you go off first?". Whoever sends you a contract covers their interests first. Dont just go straight to commercials, read da thing before you sign da thing.

That being said, Mr Jude you no try, why kill a career just because they are bound by law? Even football clubs dey mutually agree contract terminations when relationships breakdown. Why kill a sister?
I don't think Jude killed anything. She probably want to leave mist contract like kiss Daniel did to Gworld. Unfortunately for her, Jude had the clout to enforce the term of her contract. She can leave but as " what north side created"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / My Celebrities: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.