Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose (104675 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by emperooooooooor: 9:29am On May 24, 2020
The moral of the story is, be very careful of the type of contract you go into. Do not let excitement push you to append your signature to documents you can't fully interpret. When in doubt, get a second opinion from a professional. All Jude's actions are backed by the law. It is very easy for us all to get emotional now and say Jude is wicked. A contract is a contract.

N.B I am not in anyway trying to justify his actions.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by SavageResponse(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2020
Flier:
Anyway we need to hear the other side of the story
As popular she is,she has no reason to go broke or depress because I can’t understand why she can’t just start her own label,rent a big hall,hire a very good DJ and hold a concert, beside she knows it,several millions is already in her account
As for MR,he should thread carefully
Kiss Daniel faced the Same problem and bounce back hard

Start record label?

With which money?

You need to understand that most of the musical artists you see around do not save money for the rainy day...they're only interested in living fake life on Instagram by pretending to have what they cannot afford!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2020
englishmart:
Jude Okoye practically destroyed and tore their family apart with his greed.

I remember the video of their feud when Jude was telling Peter to bring his coffin rather than dissolve P-square. Jude is a total assshole

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by hammerP: 9:31am On May 24, 2020
EVERYBODY, THE WAY GOD CREATED THINGS IS THAT, U WILL FIND ONE VERY ANNOYING PERSON, (WHETHER SIBLING OR PARENT )IN EVERY FAMILY.

THIS PETER, CLEARLY IS THE JUDAS OF THE FAMILY.

AFTER HE FOLLOWED THEM TO BLOW, HE IS NOW TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT HIS OLDER BROTHER.

JUST KEEP TOLERATING THE ANNOYING PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY, WE ALL HAVE ONE.

NO MATTER WAT YOU DO FOR THEM, THEY WILL NEVER BE GRATEFUL AND IF THEY ARE, THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT OR TELL U.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:31am On May 24, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
I still insist u don't derail the thread..stick to topic

Yawns
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by SILVERLINES: 9:31am On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
who are you in life to justify someone life, probably you are one of these irrelevant guys with smart phone on nairaland.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by SaintLucia: 9:31am On May 24, 2020
Na too much of drug kill her career.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by alphaRego01(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2020
Bad decisions is mastery in throwing people overboard. Local man surely cannot can
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by miketayo(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2020
Lostz:
it is not like Peter, Mr P is still relevant in the industry.

he is almost in same situation as Morgan. just that he is okay financially

Someone living in banana island isn't just ok financially

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by hammerP: 9:33am On May 24, 2020
IS IT EVERYBODY THAT DON JAZZY SIGN THAT BLOW

IF CYNTHIA MORGAN NO BLOW, MAKE WE KILL JUDE OKOYE?

EVEN PETER THAT IS TALKING, WAT ABOUT THE ARTIST HE SIGNED, DEM DON BLOW.

PAUL TOO SIGN ARTIST, HOW MANY OF THEM DON BLOW.

PETER, BLOW YOURSELF FIRST. ODE!

E DON DEY GO 5 YEARS NOW AS SOLO ARTIST, U NEVER BLOW.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:34am On May 24, 2020
Peter Okoye always Childish.

You will never hear Paul Okoye bring family issue on the media.

Mtcheeeeeeew. If you don't have respect for your twin and elder brother, I wonder how peace will reign.

Prodigal son of Okoye family.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by flyingdutchman(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

Yes, and you are STILL buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kelz2205: 9:35am On May 24, 2020
lmao...

Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in our lives is GOD'S hand to pull us out of the Way of Destruction.

But Alas some persons try to use their hands to plug themselves back to Destruction..

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by wonder233: 9:35am On May 24, 2020
That can never happen
datola:
I hope one day the Okoye family will put aside money, fame and stupid ego to reunite.

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by akure1stson: 9:35am On May 24, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
lol..even this talented noisemaker de talk.....if it was your Broda rudeboy that said this,,it would have been worth it..not some "make we go call the ekelebe"crooner

olori pelebe,

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by akure1stson: 9:36am On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Peter Okoye?

Was it not this one that is marrying a Yoruba woman Lola

That woman was the architect of all the problems in Okoye's family........Too bad.

lolz...u are still angry because peter refuse to marry from that ur leper colony u called family

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2020
Bunch of talentless people ranting on sm. Cynthia has obviously outgrown her type of music, that's the real reason she's depressed. The best thing for her is to restrategize and come up with actual music, not the trash she has been polluting the airwaves with.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by 2020achile(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2020
come again
paradigmshift:
No be lie..
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:37am On May 24, 2020
miketayo:

Someone living in banana island isn't just ok financially
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by akure1stson: 9:37am On May 24, 2020
ejihand:
Has anyone heard from Jude? I mean his version of what went wrong.

Kindly disregard Peter's comments. That's how losers behave.

someone who can feed ur whole generation and generation to come

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by siralos135: 9:38am On May 24, 2020
You can loose money, fame and every perks that comes with it. As long as you haven't lost your Life, Hope abounds.

Just come to Jesus!
With His outstretched arm, He longs to make all things beautiful all over again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:39am On May 24, 2020
akure1stson:

lolz...u are still angry because peter refuse to marry from that ur leper colony u called family

Today is Sunday, so need for forgiveness.

Mynd44
lalasticlala
sissy3
Dominique

Rule 2 violated

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by djoey89: 9:39am On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

I wonder why some artist don't read what the sign up to, such a waste of talent

Na hunger and desperation bros.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in our lives is GOD'S hand to pull us out of the Way of Destruction.

But Alas some persons try to use their hands to plug themselves back to Destruction..

Every event in our life get God hand because He knows it all!
Is it allowing us to our agidi or peer pressure to go astray? Or guiding us back home after the wilderness? Or making some people have it soo good that they wonder what all of it is about? He allows it all for a reason. The prayer and hope is that at every point we should not fail to recognize and acknowledge (without doubt) that he's there watching us... that's the point where we win every challenge, and oh boy, is He so happy with that?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by adelaja70(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Peter Okoye?

Was it not this one that is marrying a Yoruba woman Lola

That woman was the architect of all the problems in Okoye's family........Too bad.
Thunder bend your mouth.. Even a brainless fool knows that Jude is the architect of the whole wahala happening in their family...

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by madridsta007(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Peter Okoye reaches out to depressed Cynthia Morgan after she revealed how she fell out with her record label owned by Okoye’s older brother, Jude.

Cynthia Morgan while on an Instagram Live chat, revealed how she lost her stage name, Instagram account, royalty and VEVO account due to the contract she signed with Jude Okoye and now battling depression.

Peter Okoye reaching our to Cynthia Morgan via his Twitter account., wrote:

"And some people thought i was stupid when I made the right decision. My dear C Morgan! it’s never to late to be what you might have been. God will surely see you through and carry you through the storm. Keep believing��."

"My dear C Morgan, The decision i made 3yrs ago was never about the firm,money or power! It was for my FREEDOM!��
Sad you rejected the contract i gave u. Just because they made you see me like the bad egg. I pray you understand that God has a purpose for everything. Never give up"

"The Truth shall prevail. God will surely see you through C Morgan... Gnight"

"My dear C Morgan, The decision i made 3yrs ago was never about the fame,money or power! It was for my FREEDOM!��
Sad you rejected the contract i gave u. Just because they made you see me like the bad egg. I pray you understand that God has a purpose for everything. Never give up"

A contract is a contract.
Not exactly sure why Jude is being demonised for sticking to a contract that was signed. Do Nigerians really understand the meaning of signing contracts? It means you have a part to play and keep. Fail it and you'll bear the consequences. There are no emotions in contracts.

Peter Okoye, sorry there's nothing for you to say here. No one remembers you. You are becoming a typical case of Jack of All Trades, Master of None.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by just2endowed: 9:42am On May 24, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

Sorry for derailing.

Please how do you add this YouTube video to your comment (as in not just the link)?

Thanks in advance.

Copy the YouTube link and paste it here. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:42am On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Peter Okoye seems to have found another excuse to vent his anger and further fan the embers of discord already existing in the family.
You can neither convince us of your innocence nor guilt.
We can never judge the matter fairly.
Please reconcile with your brothers or kindly move on and stop looking for excuses to throw tantrums undecided

Peter, a man that runs just like a tap.
Omume a, a jogbuoo onwe ya!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Sonfethopia: 9:44am On May 24, 2020
Morray:

He made the right one dear, square records was managed by Jude, jude knew Paul was a better singer and peter a better dancer. Peter wanted to be active in singing but they made him a dancer , 90 percent of their albums the only voice u hear is Paul's voice but we were made to believe they sang together. He complained but deaf ears. He has his own label now and making his money, its not about fame but hes an independent business man in the game.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by nurusystem(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2020
Is like Jude is a wicked boy .

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Sonfethopia: 9:45am On May 24, 2020
nurusystem:
Is like Jude is a wicked boy .

Boy or man lol

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:45am On May 24, 2020
adelaja70:

Thunder bend your mouth.. Even a brainless fool knows that Jude is the architect of the whole wahala happening in their family...

No, It is the woman...Lola

She turned brothers against each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.