Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose (104684 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by officialfestus(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
Inside life,today's newspaper na tomorrow's suya wrapper

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Meskalito1(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
Jude jst Germain juiced her grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by MVLOX(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
The issue I have with Nigerians in general is that we don't take our time to read through contracts or involve lawyers to help.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by moao(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
K
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by ejihand(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Has anyone heard from Jude? I mean his version of what went wrong.

Kindly disregard Peter's comments. That's how losers behave.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Johndrame1: 9:16am On May 24, 2020
All of them are all fools

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by RTSC: 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Don't compare yourself to Cynthia.

You got rich. She did not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by checkolatunji: 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only Cynthia will see this as an opportunity to turn to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace with Him..

Some events that happen in your lives is GOD'S hand to pull you out of the Way of Destruction.

But Alas some persons try to use their hands to plug themselves back to Destruction..

Shut up, this is not a thread for religious shit

18 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Ishilove: 9:16am On May 24, 2020
I always wondered what happened to her because she seemed set to go really far.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by reyzo(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
OK,
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Oggbole(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
And babe had mad talent......wrong move she made.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Oasis93(f): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Can someone have my German juice
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
I trust Davido to come to the rescue

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Kingpele(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2020
Chai
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by StandardJohn(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2020
But seriously, i ran out of words.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Nobody: 9:17am On May 24, 2020
That jude looks devilish to me

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by ThinkB4mention(f): 9:17am On May 24, 2020
I Pity her
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Ope88(f): 9:17am On May 24, 2020
May God heal all of the depressed people..
My thought goes out to every one of you.... It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Zchi1052(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2020
Na this one go de trend now...Naija sef
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by dennisworld1(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2020
d real queen of dance hall. german juice.. not all this modern days musicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Exc2000: 9:18am On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal

all of his videos after the break up has millions of views on youtube... that's money and that's success... his endorsement deals are increasing and old ones renewed... so what else, untop of that he is headlining shows and doesn't have to share kobo with anybody

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by just2endowed: 9:18am On May 24, 2020
She blame Jude okoye in this channels TV entertainment interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL21M4yBSpg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by UncleAboki: 9:18am On May 24, 2020
wahala dey o
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by IJOBA2: 9:19am On May 24, 2020
Morray:
He made no right decision. Where's he today? He's no longer relevant in the music industry. He's in no position to advice Cynthia on what to do

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
YOU DEY MIND THE HEDIOT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Tonytonex(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2020
That's a very encouraging words from Peter. I hope she sees it. Nobody should pray for someone's downfall, cause, karma is a bitch.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Sarmiz24(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2020
lol this guy sound pained �

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Jaybnjamin(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2020
Don't know why loosers always point accusing fingers.
How can you just heap all your misfortunes and downfall at one man
Anyways, what do I know.
Peter that is blabbing, Tacha that you supported and promised blue skies, what did you do?
All these my Igbo brothers dem shaa

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kallycjn(f): 9:19am On May 24, 2020
shocked she will get over it ! But sha o ,not too late go back to the contract offered

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Halo22: 9:19am On May 24, 2020
Hmmmm...Is Mr P saying that his elder brother is a freedom confiscator and hence, why he left his Don family records. Nawaoooo, if a brother could say something like this against his senior bro, then the guy in question must be a replica of Tommy Motola.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by Fragility6: 9:19am On May 24, 2020
[s][/s]
post=89900238:

In this case, according to Peter 'Water is thicker than blood'!

Crazy twins along with their foolish big brother.
See what money can cause among brothers.
What a family!
[s][/s]
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose by kingthreat(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2020
Jude is the real beast among the Okoyes.
Firstly I thought that Peter was the proud one among P-square. But when I met the twins, Peter was actually open and showed warmth. Paul is just enclosed to his shell forming introvert. Funny enough Paul is the one with some pride.
Lets take a look at all those signed by them:

Jude Okoye: Cynthia Morgan, MayD (rejected the contract and lost his youtube page)
Paul Okoye: Muno, Lucy (Both abandoned and left to start from scratch)
Peter Okoye: Official Singah (upcoming artiste)

Funny enough, Official Singah is still signed with Peter Okoye for more than 2 years now and they both have a good relationship. Peter has a very good relationship with his dancers who has been his friends for close to a decade. Lets face it, Peter is more open and less exploitative financially unlike his brothers.

64 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.