Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 (3373 Views)

How Ojukwu Killed His Half Caste Brother Over Longstanding Rivalry / How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military / New Nigerian Of 1970 Captures In Detail How Ojukwu Fled. (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by engrchykae(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:
The late sage, chief Obafemi Awolowo cautioned Ojukwu and counseled him to seek the path of dialogue instead of war.

He and his people were labeled cowards.

In retrospect, was war the best available means for secession at that time?

Having the benefit of hindsight today, I guess we can say that Awolowo was right and Ojukwu was wrong.

What an elder sees while sitting, a small child can't see even if he is at the top of a skyscraper.

'nuff said.
the system awolowo fought for still frustrated him out of office,into jail and out of life.
Where is his hindsight?
It's disheartening that the price of awolowo is a mere FINANCE MINISTER.

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2020
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Dogogo1900: 12:51pm On May 24, 2020
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Dogogo1900: 12:52pm On May 24, 2020
Ojukwu was a useless coward.
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by WeneDiali: 12:59pm On May 24, 2020
Ojukwu was a great man who fought and saw tommorow while yorubas remain myopic when they had every opportunity to break away and form their own nation but were too cowardly to raise a finger against the hausa soldiers fuccking their mothers and sisters anuzzsses in lagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Tokoz50: 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

Educate the hog please!
[/s]
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 24, 2020
Topsic70:
Unveiling the nairaland 'Mr. Canceller'
By now we r conversant with d kid causing nuisance daily by cancelling d posts of these monikers, including yours truly:

Eriggs
voltron14
Area4Area
Staphylococcus
Simplyleo
CoronaVirusPro
NoIgboSoundTueh
Ekunokoyibo
CoronaVirusRelo
Topsic70
Jamesbally
piggyyeaster
midolian
Solmusdesigns
PassingShot
vedaxcool
Commentor
tatatar
johnmartus
Officialgarri,
waledeji
omenka
StreetFight
Arrewa
Yanmiriflathead
Solmus
NgeneUkwenu
Piggyyeasters
Peacemaker5129

MinorityOpinion
Corrinthians
FrLukas
blasted12,
Wickedfacts,
YorubaHero12,
Afamed,
buhariguy
, HacheNoire.

He has operated under various monikers such as:
katakata50, Pahose, MinorityBastard, ntiegijaja,
247day, igando666, fireeee - his newest 'cancelling' moniker to mention but afew cheesy
He has other 'legit' monikers though, but d ones listed above are mainly used for his clandestine activities.

Busting d kid!
On may 22, he tackled me with his 'Mystery22' moniker (see screenshot 1) and when my arm seemed too strong 4 him, he switched account and reported me to d mods with his 'obafemiawolowo' moniker. See SH2.
(Note: 'Mystery22' disappeared from d scene).

While I trolled him '- obafemi'-n response, he switched account to his cancelling moniker - igando666. See SH3
(Note: 'obafemi' and 'myster22' disappeared from d scene as igando666 took over cheesy

Thread page: vvvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/5870776/why-some-people-more-concerned/5#89833170

Dealing with Mr. Canceller
Anywhere I see his (cancelled) 'posts', I press d report button rule 7, {u r free 2 add urs}. Also send a mail to d mods privately either using d 'send mail' on their profile page or/and the respective section pages . This has bn working so far for me, and I blv if d frequency of d ppl reporting him increases, he'll have no breathing space

Thanks

The dude too have been on the receiving them, he's like 7 accounts that I know, most of them banned tho. I remember when he got me angry when he insulted me, I replied with more vicious words. Then he used his obafemi account to report me. Then I got banned. Since then he has been trying his luck again, provoking with cancelling and reporting with obafemi.

I used to call him Kanu in disguise. grin

Don't fall for his antics

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 24, 2020
engrchykae:
the system awolowo fought for still frustrated him out of office,into jail and out of life.
Where is his hindsight?
It's disheartening that the price of awolowo is a mere FINANCE MINISTER.

It's quite difficult to have a decent and thought provoking discussion with Igbos such as you.

No matter what anyone says, what you believe is what you'll ever believe.

Any discussion is wasted on you.

Mere finance minister, you say?

Mention one member of your family that is a mere commissioner in your state? Any?

Are you aware of the role Awolowo played in bringing the war to a timely end and keeping the economy of Nigeria from failing into pieces during war time as a "mere" finance minister?

Go and read the praises heaped on him by your lord, Ojukwu. The same Ojukwu that said Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had.

That he was rigged out of the presidency is Nigeria's greatest loss.

The issues you dealt with as a nation in the 80s are still bedeviling you even in 2020.

Who is the greatest loser?

The man has done his best and gone to rest.

Obviously, he lived way before his time.

He is very much revered by his people even till today.

Does that make you sad?
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Tokoz50: 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Thanks

The dude too have been on the receiving them, he's like 7 accounts that I know, most of them banned tho. I remember when he got me angry when he insulted me, I replied with more vicious words. Then he used his obafemi account to report me. Then I got banned. Since then he has been trying his luck again, provoking with cancelling and reporting with obafemi.

I used to call him Kanu in disguise. grin

Don't fall for his antics
[/s]
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by engrchykae(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:

It's quite difficult to have a decent and thought provoking discussion with Igbos such as you.

No matter what anyone says, what you believe is what you'll ever believe.

Any discussion is wasted on you.

Mere finance minister, you say?

Mention one member of your family that is a mere commissioner in your state? Any?

Are you aware of the role Awolowo played in bringing the war to a timely end and keeping the economy of Nigeria from failing into pieces during war time as a "mere" finance minister?

Go and read the praises heaped on him by your lord, Ojukwu. The same Ojukwu that said Awolowo was the best president Nigeria never had.

That he was rigged out of the presidency is Nigeria's greatest loss.

The issues you dealt with as a nation in the 80s are still bedeviling you even in 2020.

Who is the greatest loser?

The man has done his best and gone to rest.

Obviously, he lived way before his time.

He is very much revered by his people even till today.

Does that make you sad?
the war was prosecuted by heavy British funding by the government of Harold Wilson for what shell stands to gain not by your larger than life awolowo financial sagacity.
Infact financial corruption thrived during the war,the northern boys later started frustrating him before the gowon government was over thrown.
You yorubas think you have the preserve of knowledge.
And when someone burst your lies,it makes you angry.
Awolowo's only policy is robbery of biafran money and starvation of biafran kids.
Herbert maucaulay isn't a hero to yorubas but a tribal awolowo is,this goes a long way to show the true nature of yorubas.
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
engrchykae:
the war was prosecuted by heavy British funding by the government of Harold Wilson for what shell stands to gain not by your larger than life awolowo financial sagacity.
Infact financial corruption thrived during the war,the northern boys later started frustrating him before the gowon government was over thrown.
You yorubas think you have the preserve of knowledge.
And when someone burst your lies,it makes you angry.
Awolowo's only policy is robbery of biafran money and starvation of biafran kids.
Herbert maucaulay isn't a hero to yorubas but a tribal awolowo is,this goes a long way to show the true nature of yorubas.

Your ranting is ineffectual.

Only you know what you are ranting about.

Both Herbert Macaulay and Awolowo are loved and revered as heroes in Yorubaland.

I don't know where you are getting your own fake information from.

So the war was prosecuted by heavy British funding, but when it suits your narration you claim Awolowo starved your forefathers to death abi?

Just like you'll claim war injuries when it suits you and then turn around and claim it was a genocide not a war.

We know how well you've mastered the art of dissembling whenever it suits you.

We are not fooled anymore.

We have the antidote to your lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by mystery22: 11:44am On May 25, 2020
TripleOh7:

Your ranting is ineffectual.

Only you know what you are ranting about.

Both Herbert Macaulay and Awolowo are loved and revered as heroes in Yorubaland.

I don't know where you are getting your own fake information from.

So the war was prosecuted by heavy British funding, but when it suits your narration you claim Awolowo starved your forefathers to death abi?

Just like you'll claim war injuries when it suits you and then turn around and claim it was a genocide not a war.

We know how well you've mastered the art of dissembling whenever it suits you.

We are not fooled anymore.
We have the antidote to your lies.
o boy is this were you are hiding,Ogun state boy claiming lagosians.lagos that is owned by benin empire and the riverine areas by ijaws,be claiming till it the time reach....daft parasites.....every tribe put up a level of resistance against the British,especially the great igbo race...read what lurdgard said about your tribe,envious and wicked...only Yoruba's surrendered their land without any fight,the same way you fools surrendered to Fulani's in Kwara and Oyo empire...it almost happened in lagos...if not for the governor banning okada in Lagos state..
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 11:48am On May 25, 2020
[s]
mystery22:
o boy is this were you are hiding,Ogun state boy claiming lagosians.lagos that is owned by benin empire and the riverine areas by ijaws,be claiming till it the time reach....daft parasites.....every tribe put up a level of resistance against the British,especially the great igbo race...read what lurdgard said about your tribe,envious and wicked...only Yoruba's surrendered their land without any fight,the same way you fools surrendered to Fulani's in Kwara and Oyo empire...it almost happened in lagos...if not for the governor banning okada in Lagos state..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by mystery22: 11:53am On May 25, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]
grin
I am happy you have nothing to say,Fulani slaves...I wonder how your fathers ran when the Fulani's arrived Oyo empire cheesy
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2020
[s]
mystery22:
grin
I am happy you have nothing to say,Fulani slaves...I wonder how your fathers ran when the Fulani's arrived Oyo empire cheesy
[/s]

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by mystery22: 1:33pm On May 25, 2020
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

wink,little boy don mute,stupid weaklings cheesy
Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2020
Topsic70:
Unveiling the nairaland 'Mr. Canceller'
By now we r conversant with d kid causing nuisance daily by cancelling d posts of these monikers, including yours truly:

Eriggs
voltron14
Area4Area
Staphylococcus
Simplyleo
CoronaVirusPro
NoIgboSoundTueh
Ekunokoyibo
CoronaVirusRelo
Topsic70
Jamesbally
piggyyeaster
midolian
Solmusdesigns
PassingShot
vedaxcool
Commentor
tatatar
johnmartus
Officialgarri,
waledeji
omenka
StreetFight
Arrewa
Yanmiriflathead
Solmus
NgeneUkwenu
Piggyyeasters
Peacemaker5129

MinorityOpinion
Corrinthians
FrLukas
blasted12,
Wickedfacts,
YorubaHero12,
Afamed,
buhariguy
, HacheNoire.

He has operated under various monikers such as:
katakata50, Pahose, MinorityBastard, ntiegijaja,
247day, igando666, fireeee - his newest 'cancelling' moniker to mention but afew cheesy
He has other 'legit' monikers though, but d ones listed above are mainly used for his clandestine activities.

Busting d kid!
On may 22, he tackled me with his 'Mystery22' moniker (see screenshot 1) and when my arm seemed too strong 4 him, he switched account and reported me to d mods with his 'obafemiawolowo' moniker. See SH2.
(Note: 'Mystery22' disappeared from d scene).

While I trolled him '- obafemi'-n response, he switched account to his cancelling moniker - igando666. See SH3
(Note: 'obafemi' and 'myster22' disappeared from d scene as igando666 took over cheesy

Thread page: vvvvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/5870776/why-some-people-more-concerned/5#89833170

Dealing with Mr. Canceller
Anywhere I see his (cancelled) 'posts', I press d report button rule 7, {u r free 2 add urs}. Also send a mail to d mods privately either using d 'send mail' on their profile page or/and the respective section pages . This has bn working so far for me, and I blv if d frequency of d ppl reporting him increases, he'll have no breathing space

I think the kid is being shielded by one of the supermods.

Using the report button doesn't seem to work anymore, at least on him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Topsic70: 8:35pm On May 25, 2020
TripleOh7:

I think the kid is being shielded by one of the supermods.

Using the report button doesn't seem to work anymore, at least on him.

You can simultaneously mail d mods (privately) on the respective section and on their profile pages as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Topsic70: 8:38pm On May 25, 2020
NsekeSanko:

U don 'resurrect' abi, get ready to go back! grin grin grin
#no_time!
At d count of three: "one"..." Two"....."thr

Cc.
mgbatigbatigba:
[s][/s]

Re: How Ojukwu Was Given Asylum In Ivory Coast - Jan. 24, 1970 by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 25, 2020
Topsic70:

You can simultaneously mail d mods (privately) on the respective section and on their profile pages as well.

Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" / Video Of Tinubu Being Chased Out Of Hotel In France / Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.