Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him (34436 Views)

Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / See Lagos State Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Special Bread Packaged For Lagosians / Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by oyewale0001(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Someone told me here that yorubas love Obasa and that me and my igbo brothers should mind our business..

Coming from a young man, that statement shocked me to my marrow.

These criminals feel they’re endorsed by their own people..Wch explains the audacious looting

..but I’ll Mind my business

You just split trash. Don't generalize a tribal. How many Yoruba love Obasa. Why not mention the name of the young brainless man than generalizing the tribal. Igbo and tribalism are 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by tityboi: 5:20pm On May 24, 2020
Really
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Farki: 5:22pm On May 24, 2020
slaypapa:
Looting is now a General thing in Nigeria. Kwantinue

Now! That's how it has been for decades, no leaders only thieves.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by West2019(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2020
imaging what a speaker's is saying ,this one NA agboro now wit big head only u.65//bank account wit different names idiots
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2020
This is so shameful.. very shameful. When he blowing his lies he refused to look at the camera. U where only calling ur partners in crime to cover u up
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by oyewale0001(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2020
Please nairaland, IS THERE STILL HOPE FOR NIGERIA TO BE BETTER AGAIN?
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2020
So why is his bvn linked to so
Many accounts?? And u did not steal money
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Righteousness89(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
EPIJOE:

IBADAN LOL U MEANT BABA ADEDIBU.
thanks for the correction bro
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Basher8583: 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Someone told me here that yorubas love Obasa and that me and my igbo brothers should mind our business..

These criminals feel they’re endorsed by their own people..Wch explains the audacious looting

But honestly.... How is it your business. Focus your energy on your SE governors that have looted SE to the point of turning you to a migrant in SW.

Im from the North being hosted by SW. So I have learnt to mind my business. You should too
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by gaventa: 5:53pm On May 24, 2020
You did but admitting we hand him over to The creator when we can start criticizing him here ourselves. We don't need to hand him over to anybody. That's what religion has caused us, we will make our oppressors continue by handing them over to God. If we take charge they won't dare continue.
Righteousness89:

And who Stops you from Criticizing or even Stoning Him?
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Myhusband(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:

Half brain people are unfit for debate in politics section but thank God for Android phone and cheap data

someone told you that Yorubas bla bla and you couldn't make use of your god given brain that Yoruba in APC are 56% and the PDP should be 42%. now tell me is Obasa a PDP man? will PDP supporters love their opponent?

the person that told you must be nnamdi KANU, you duo have no iota of sense
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Righteousness89(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2020
gaventa:
You did but admitting we hand him over to The creator when we can start criticizing him here ourselves. We don't need to hand him over to anybody. That's what religion has caused us, we will make our oppressors continue by handing them over to God. If we take charge they won't dare continue.

My Brother, I guess you have the knife and Cutlass, Crucify him bro!
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by OKTolu: 6:01pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmmmm this is deep
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by cctvwizard(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2020
I ostrechteted how you come to this country, you need to see me before I can let you go the country you are mean to be

Lyydia:
Sometime I just sigh and wonder how I found myself in this country.

Its in Nigeria that u steal and rob it on face of masses
sad
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by dotedote: 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
I detest all these "heavenly judgement" theories.
Treat people's cases here on earth where everyone can see.

Righteousness89:
It's a Matter of Time!

We will know the Truth!

If he Escapes the Earth Judgment

He will not Escape the Judgment of the Chief Judge of The Heaven and Earth..

Many like Obasa have come and gone!
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2020
Ogaga87:
Just sue them for them defamation...

This is why I like whity people

you're disgracing yourself publicly but you don't know

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by dotedote: 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
U are your friends.

raker300:

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by LagosEconomist: 6:07pm On May 24, 2020
TheManhattan:
See name dropping. I never thought I will ever use this line "but if you know then you know" . That's all.

Subtle threat. He is saying, 'If I go down, I'll spill mud on everyone' without saying it.

Shameful, but not too much shocks one about Nigeria anymore.

Dele Momodu should also be ashamed of himself for this silly attempt at image laundering. Was he trying to ask serious questions here? He should have just done a cover & centre-spread feature of Obasa in his soceity magazine instead.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Ogaga87(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

you're disgracing yourself publicly but you don't know

Educated nuisance
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Bluntemperor: 6:19pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:

Are you a dead beat? why trouble Nigerians with your bigots?.What does a serious allegations that is crippling Lagosians has to do with tribe? Is Lagos not harbouring all tribes?.If you have nothing to contribute,kindly move on and don't corrupt us.We still want to hear from most of the honorables State Legislatures who have remained silent since the issues of car-gifts came up months ago.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Royalfurnitures: 6:34pm On May 24, 2020
EFCC should investigate him to know the source of those funds,he's a public servant and lagosians deserve to know his sources of such funds

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Gbabe2: 6:38pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:

Why should you be surprised? We call such people Buffon. That’s a typical example of someone with no expectation at all. How can he misappropriate and misapply public funds and some never do well will ask you to mind your business. Anyway, it’s their type that will stand by their gate before they can eat. No wonder we dey see bullion van enter Bourdillon. Jagaban no go fit talk Joor

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by livingspringass(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2020
now this is it. lol!

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by adenigga(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
cutefy:
Nigeria with these kind of people as leaders...
60 yrs post independence, no tangible development to show. The country has being experiencing steady retrogression.

What do you expect?.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by eluquenson(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
This Obasa is a real crook, in fact he stole the money according to his response and gestures.

Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
EFCC is a red herring, a deflection organisation who obeys whoever is in power and will do the bidding of the incumbent government.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Jostoman: 7:10pm On May 24, 2020
Harrison4adam:
This guy ought to be behind bars now. Plus that food distribution Minister who will definitely end up like Deziani and Abacha.
they are above the law now
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by joshboo(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
Nigga is so confident cos his godfather dey kampe, But time would tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Intensifies Campaign In Delta State (photos) / Railways: Jonathan Lacked Vision –obasanjo / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.