Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters (86608 Views)

Peter Pquare- I Do Not Have To Be At End Sars Protests Because I Am Wealthy / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Antoeni(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
And What is Wrong with that?
It’s Still better Off than Sleep under the Bridge .
You should be Grateful
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Therapyken(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2020
stevmatt15:

Craziness at highest point
Hahahaha
I dey tell you, someone go just wake up one day come tell us say I GOT DISVIRGIN AT 13. I WAS ONCE A BARROW BUSHER. MY SCHOOL BAG WAS A POLYBAG. even pastors will wake up and say I ONCE WORE A BATHROOM SLIPPERS TO CHURCH. I ONCE SELL AKARA IN THE STREET. Brother, tell me, who no suffer to make am in this country? Haba, if everybody starts telling stories, my brother you go run. I was once this, I was once that.
I tire my brother
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
lmao something is wrong with your head grin
Alright

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by ayo2008: 7:37pm On May 24, 2020
Stories
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by spiralwedge(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2020
I fear who no fear Jude and Paul Okoye

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by SirMichael1: 7:42pm On May 24, 2020
deepwater:
My grandfather said if several arrows are being shot and it all keeps hitting a particular spot, then there must be something about that SPOT
Or maybe they aimed
shot at the spot.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by biggy26: 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
Mattress is like 10k why you no buy Abeg we are not kids here
No account na bros!

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by raphy(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2020
na only for nigeria here u will tell person say I have suffered and they will replied you think say you suffer reach me.

see that girl okikiola that quote may d we follo each other thought .

she want to join something wey no concern her.

she got what she deserve for may d.

anyway nothing concern me.
I just de my low key here no salah meat or drink from my Muslim friends o.

that make u understand that the world is not happy
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by maybet081: 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
the truth shal be known some day
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Maliqcious: 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
Jibsy203:
Mumu Cynthia Morgan don open door for u to talk nah, dead carrier
even peter their own made a remark last last there is some about the okoye's family.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by ogbonti: 7:52pm On May 24, 2020
RichDad1:
And your were busy shouting chop my money ?

Mehd ohhh cheesy cheesy

if you know how many guys became babeless because of that song enhhnnn - because the chics started reassessing their relationships that May D is letting his girlfriend chop his money and theirs has nothing to chop - not knowing dude was actually chopping poverty at psquare house grin

Girls - I hope una dey listen ? all that glitter is not gold! cool
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by splashbaby(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2020
deepwater:
My grandfather said if several arrows are being shot and it all keeps hitting a particular spot, then there must be something about that SPOT
Obviously something is wrong about Jude and Paul that's not just right...they behave like reapers without conscience.

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by splashbaby(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
Buy mattress for another man house when you are scouting... They didn't find it necessary to upgrade is status when fame arrived.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Maliqcious: 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
light099:

Sorry to object your grandpa, but I think if several arrows are being shot at random, they can never keep hitting a particular spot.
grin
light099:

Sorry to object your grandpa, but I think if several arrows are being shot at random, they can never keep hitting a particular spot.
lolll badt guy
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
biggy26:

No account na bros!
even poor students or poor artisans had accounts. Gtb na free
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by karika2018: 8:05pm On May 24, 2020
phelonrays:
grin

If they could panel beat their own blood brother to a level of Him still crying on Social media till today,

Wander what you might have been going through

Jude always appear as a devil incarnate among the Okoye's undecided

Take it easy....jude is the best person anybody can work with
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

You're already showing the trait of a typical Yoruba person... i.e Telling lies...
And that is why a particular tribe is known for Betraying/backstabbing/cowardice.

Mr truth teller or Mr neutrality... I know as much about yoruba land as a yoruba person, don't think you are talking to an ote like you... ogbeni jakuro ni mention mi jere...

It's not easy to accommodate someone for 12 years. I bet if you accommodate someone for 3 months. You will open a thread untop the person head on Nairaland, asking how you can tell him to leave.
I won't honor you with a response again.

See you pointing a finger when the other 4 are pointing back at you.

Gerrourrahia! cool

2 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Maliqcious: 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai when I was an unbeliever, the demons in me rocked MayDs Ni Ile Ijo no be small lols.
Who would have imagined that with that his hit song, he was sleeping on a brand new TV carton and his shirt was his cover cloth? Whereas his Ogas were busy shouting"You go chop my money, I don't care" and they couldn't open a bank account of 1k for him to keep some money to himself.
This life...
guess you heard that period that he was evicted from square records because davido sponsor that video. I think the Okoye's misunderstanding is Karma related not money issues but freedom.. What freedom? Peter happens to be richer and popular than his half brother. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Maliqcious: 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
majamajic:

Bros if u be olosho , and u decide to be doing osho-free with your V , who is to blame ? Your customers ?

See if I have opportunity to be a gate in Psquare house , just forget how I go take blow, I will not even need their salary or their assistance. But I must blow !
just say na thief work carry go their.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by AFONJACOW(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
Before nko, do you want to sleep in masters bed room with Paul and Peter's wives
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by emmaodet: 8:34pm On May 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Shut up your mouth! Do you think I don't how the apprenticeship thing (what we Ibos call "boy-boy"wink works? If you think the apprenticeship stuff can make EVERYONE turn 50k into N1billion then you are the daft one. You think life is beans? Do you know how many apprentice end up failing despite their settlement? I know many shrewd ones who were settled handsomely but ended up failing. Even the ones that nearly completed their services after many years but ended up being chased out (for whatever reason) have 50k that they can't convert to N1billion. grin

A very rich family friend who reside in the same estate with me made it big after his apprenticeship and he has apprentices under him. Out of the three apprentices (whom I know very well) he settled, only one is doing fine. His wife's brother was an apprentice but he failed after being hugely settled twice. There are success and failure stories. The money (and maybe assets, in rare cases) an apprentice is settled with is supposed to be used to start up a business. The money is in a way, and as agreed, a compensation for the what these boys go through (believe me, they go through a lot not just in running their oga's business and being errand boys, but in sometimes being house maids. In fact we can call them semi-slaves as an understatement). How many lucrative business can you start with 50k and make N1billion in the long run?

It's funny how many people (even those who made it through apprenticeship) act touch like street materials, and think learning a skill, suffering, and apprentice can turn EVERYONE into a money bag. Oga, life is not beans, and even if one makes it through apprenticeship, it wouldn't be overnight. It would take years of perseverance, consistency, and hardwork. In life, you can do everything right and still fail, that's life.

As for the NBA players who squandered and mismanaged their money, they had the ability to make money but they lacked what it took to manage their cash. Immaturity and naivety are responsible for what happened to them. Btw, how did NBA players get involved?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
Some people don't like themselves
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by armadeo(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
RichDad1:
And your were busy shouting chop my money ?

Mehd ohhh cheesy cheesy

And he got kicked like Jackie chan.

Watchaaaa

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by opiraxy(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
Where is Nino Sing .the other artist signed...am sure he got stories to tell aswell...All is well

Olalan:
Only a fool would be carried away by the luxurious lifestyle post of celebs or even your friends and associates on social media.......FACT is in many cases you just might be living better than them in your little space
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by kay29000(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2020
ozoebuka1:
shocked

Psquare owe him nothing... Don't blame anyone for not being good to you, but you must blame yourself for not being good to others.

He is not blaming anyone. He just said all that because someone said it was his greed that led to his breakup with P Square
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by kay29000(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2020
kamez:

hahahahahaha u just come this Sunday afternoon come scatter this glass table patapata....

person dey sleep on top carton come dey sing chop my money!!

werey!!

Lol! This is funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.