Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (123295 Views)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
Juell:
Ancient sniper rifles, the type hunters use in US. Look below for military sniper rifle.

That's a cheap .308 Remington 700 hunting rifle bumped up with a bump stock and distance of only 1093 yards, it's not even a battle weapon.

Our Orsis T 5000 is a battlefield standard for the Russian military with 1,640 yd distance.

It's not by force to comment.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by ichuka(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
NorthPrince:

so what is ur point now

maybe we should give you the gun so that you can go and use your mathematics formula on it
The guy was right sis
It takes more than what he even said to snip shoot a target.
It's the hardest in military
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Tribalism123(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
Let them test it on our corrupt politicians first.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I retired from the Nigerian army

We don't have snippers

Lie!
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
rozario01:
God bless the nigerian army

why all these pictures?

na de new format

the billion spend on buying weapon for the military na tokumbo rifles them purchase !
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by eniade07: 9:15pm On May 24, 2020
akpa666:
how many boko boys they don snipe that's my consign for now
You will never understand.....because you are not from there. Soldiers of the NA have taken out uncountable insurgents. So keep shut.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2020
What do they need sniper for in the na

When bokoharam are caught they will be rehabilitated and given enough money

So

Mtchew
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by DrObum(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2020
Na by snapping pictures?
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by oshasha: 9:24pm On May 24, 2020
iLUCID:
I'm scared just by seeing these rifles undecided
Are you a terrorist ,why are you scared?
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 9:24pm On May 24, 2020
lereinter:

What do they need sniper for in the na

When bokoharam are caught they will be rehabilitated and given enough money

So

Mtchew

This is how we rehabilitate your BH friends.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by wilsonchekwas: 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
AnonPoet:
Meet the men that deliver long-range precision fire for the Nigerian army. The Nigerian army has an entire battalion of snipers divided into three classes and are trained across many different types of threat environments.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1264542256087863300?s=19
These guns are so outdated. Those are hunter rifles used for wild animals, coupled with the gross inaccuracies. God help us sha. Thank God I didn't enlist because of hardship.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
^^^^^^^^^

The dead terrorists in the truck did not see the sniper bullet coming..
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by 77up(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2020
J111333:
It's not just about wielding guns, sniping involves more mathematical calculations than shootings and it takes specialized training for a sniper to work efficiently without a spotter.
I too know set of people , why not get a gun and move to war front to use your mathematics formula undecided
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 9:28pm On May 24, 2020
The terrorist's deadliest weapon is their gun truck and this is what our snipers and air force go after.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by onoms4luv(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

[img]https://i./AMqG.gif[/img]
seriously I missed some of your story, Hope you start soon.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by kodemann: 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
The very first series of photos appears like dane guns (shakabula) used for hunting by local hunters. grin grin
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by ABINTUK(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
NorthPrince:

so what is ur point now

maybe we should give you the gun so that you can go and use your mathematics formula on it

I would have preferred you give the gun to his father...
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Amhappy(f): 9:51pm On May 24, 2020
Nice one guys
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
Audio
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by gemini35(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

It's pointless going back and forth with ignorant, unintelligent, unpatriotic and anti Nigerian elements.

Please, learn how to spell basic English words.
english is a borrowed language ok and nt my mother language,most eu and and asia ur zoo governors and president ass lick can,t speak english beside,s english can,t put food on my table to hell with ur english.dullard.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
gemini35:
english is a borrowed language ok and nt my mother language,most eu and and asia ur zoo governors and president ass lick can,t speak english beside,s english can,t put food on my table to hell with ur english.dullard.

Stop boring me with your rubbish.

Learn how to spell basic English words, it's for your own good.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
RTSC:
The Nigerian army always disappoint.

These guns are archaic, except for two there.

There is a terrible air of mediocrity and lack of ambition in the military.

They don't even know what is happening in the world.

It is only Nigeria that will call the F-7 an interceptor without shame.

the thin tire person -but what to do?
we use refurbished warships donated to us after they have been decommissioned in saner climes.
Our Apc's? at least the got the alpha jet procurement right,but then again, the way we source heavy equipment from numerous countries isn't wise, their should be a standard in some certain aspect.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by OsuMustGo: 10:32pm On May 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome! I remember my days in Military School!

The Nigerian Army used to be one of the Best on Land...

Those guys are good... it's just Nigerian politics that have infiltrated the Force! If Not This Boko guy's can't stand the Nigerian Military!

The Nigerian Army I know would have wiped out Bokoharam in a Maximum of 6months
This must be a righteous lie grin

You're so dramatic grin
Smh
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

BH terrorists are not state actors, they don't stand in front of you to fight face to face like regular combatants, they sneak and exploit soft targets.

Today, the US with the best trained troops and the most advanced weapons on the surface of the earth couldn't defeat the Taliban, they are negotiation with the Taliban to end their longest war ever and leave Afghanistan.

American soldiers can not walk freely beyond the green zone in Iraq after decades of presence and fighting and availability of the best training and weapons.

You obviously know little or nothing about terrorism and insurgency.
you made valid points but the problem America has is that those battles aren't within their country and hence they are an invading force(the Iraqi's and many Afghans want them gone)
is such same for Nigeria? we are fighting a young group mostly within our state borders,the army has native support yet these insurgency is now over 10 years old.
the military better wake up and get more understanding of what is happening, islamic extremists are building a terror bridge from mali-burkina faso currently the military of Togo, Benin and Ghana is on their toes even the forerunners of these terrorists (militant herdsmen/bandits are already in town) , once these guys spill into let's say Togo and try to link up with iswap and Boko in Nigeria, problem Don blow be that

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Johzhier97(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
WOW! These sniper guys gat sweet guns.
Are u kidding me!!!......All doze hunter guns am seeing der... (Egbe eji achu nta) undecided
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why is Nigerian Things always different grin

Snippers that I know don't stay in open place to shoot their targets.

They hide and are not easily seen
sad

I'm even wondering if this information should be public

What do I know, we're in social media age
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2020
Kai
That second picture though

...dawan sef na sniper rifle
ABI na dane gun undecided
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by itubaba001: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
My God why is nigeria matter alway wit a comma? Who do we offend na? After much appreciation on these gladiators. The first sniper happen to av a paper tape round the gun handles. Just an exact explain of the nigeria economy � � �
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:19pm On May 24, 2020
eduj:

the thin tire person -but what to do?
we use refurbished warships donated to us after they have been decommissioned in saner climes.
Our Apc's? at least the got the alpha jet procurement right,but then again, the way we source heavy equipment from numerous countries isn't wise, their should be a standard in some certain aspect.

Keep Laying Ceremony Of The Nigerian Navy Landing Ship LST-100 In The UAE. Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIs9P3q1_Ew&feature=emb_logo

The donated ships are still functional, capable and up to task, that's all that matters, besides, we've acquired 41 new vessels in the last 4 years

We also have new ships under construction including a landing vessel and 2 5000 ton barges.

Sourcing weapons is not a straight forward affair, countries are selective per what they sell and don't sell so you end up shopping around to satisfy your needs. Like the US won't sell us combat helicopters, but Russia did with 12 new attack helicopters..

Try follow the activities of our military, go to their social media pages and twitter support groups like Defense News Nigeria, they have pictures of new hardware including the APCs you are talking about, the air wing of the new is looking more like the Nigerian air force with new air platforms.

We definitely on the right track.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:25pm On May 24, 2020
DAVE5:

I'm even wondering if this information should be public

What do I know, we're in social media age

What's so secretive about random pictures of snipers on the internet? Are the pictures battle field pictures or just snipers posing for pictures.

These are pictures of snipers all over the internet.

Below are [pictures of snipers including american snipers all over the internet.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by isaacprinz(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2020
akpa666:
how many boko boys they don snipe that's my consign for now
Enemy of the state go to Maiduguri and find out
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
isaacprinz:
Enemy of the state go to Maiduguri and find out

They hate Nigeria so much that they spew the dumbest rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo)