Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (123293 Views)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Ishilove: 11:37pm On May 24, 2020
J111333:
grin grin
ROTFLMAO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

That's a cheap .308 Remington 700 hunting rifle bumped up with a bump stock and distance of only 1093 yards, it's not even a battle weapon.

Our Orsis T 5000 is a battlefield standard for the Russian military with 1,640 yd distance.

It's not by force to comment.

You guys are a big joke. The only thing you rookies know how to do is show off and flex your mosquito muscles on unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by DAVE5(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's so secretive about random pictures of snipers on the internet? Are the pictures battle field pictures or just snipers posing for pictures.

These are pictures of snipers all over the internet.

Below are [pictures of snipers including american snipers all over the internet.

I'm all for their safety off the battleground or workstation, if their pix are available all over the internet, good for them

What do I know
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 25, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Lie!

You only think it is a lie because you have no idea what it takes to be a sniper. Those rookies doing photoshoot with sniper rifles won't last 3 minutes in the battlefield before they are taken out.

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 25, 2020
isaacprinz:
Enemy of the state go to Maiduguri and find out

We didn't have to travel to Maiduguri to see soldiers crying like babies in the battlefield. With the way the NA love to show-off, there will be wild celebrating and partying if any of those rookies hit a target at 50 meters.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 12:19am On May 25, 2020
Xda59:

You only think it is a lie because you have no idea what it takes to be a sniper. Those rookies doing photoshoot with sniper rifles won't last 3 minutes in the battlefield before they are taken out.

Xda59:

This one is not even making any sense..

What does it take to be a sniper? Have you faced them on the battlefield before?

Very shallow and ignorant talk.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 12:20am On May 25, 2020
Xda59:

You guys are a big joke. The only thing you rookies know how to do is show off and flex your mosquito muscles on unarmed civilians.

This comedian obviously just came across the word rookie.

Please go away with your puerile and elementary nonsense.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

BH terrorists are not state actors, they don't stand in front of you to fight face to face like regular combatants, they sneak and exploit soft targets.

Today, the US with the best trained troops and the most advanced weapons on the surface of the earth couldn't defeat the Taliban, they are negotiation with the Taliban to end their longest war ever and leave Afghanistan.

American soldiers can not walk freely beyond the green zone in Iraq after decades of presence and fighting and availability of the best training and weapons.

You obviously know little or nothing about terrorism and insurgency.

You failed woefully here. No terrorist can last up to 1 hour on American soil before they get crushed.

2 Likes

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

This one is not even making any sense..

What does it take to be a sniper? Have you faced them on the battlefield before?

Very shallow and ignorant talk.

What does it take to be a sniper? Absolutely nothing!! Just get an Orsis T 5000 and pose with it. BOOM!!! You have become a sniper. Cowards
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 12:36am On May 25, 2020
[s]
Xda59:

You failed woefully here. No terrorist can last up to 1 hour on American soil before they get crushed.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ignorant talk.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 12:46am On May 25, 2020
Ipromote:
With 1950 guns. God help these men, against those ones in big offices in Abuja.

See my siggy for business promotions on social media.
; outdated guns grin grin
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

This comedian obviously just came across the word rookie.

Please go away with your puerile and elementary nonsense.

I was only trying not to be too hard by referring to you cowards as rookies when in the actual sense, you people nothing but a bunch of retarded idiots who think they are elite fighters but cry like babies whenever they come under attack. You bunch of idiots are the comedians but the saddest part is you don't even know it. I showed all the nonsense you have been posting and hyping to a friend who happens to be a marine and he refused to believe you idiots are soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are the ignorant one here comparing the american soldiers in far away Afghanistan and iraq to you lazy and sorry ass boy scouts who cannot even hold a position for one hour right on your own home soil.

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2020
Longman6:

I don't even know why people think the Nigeria army can do any thing significant, military capacity has moved beyond jungle warfare where nations engage themselves in duels, As far back as 1990 Russia and USA had already developed intercontinental ballistic missiles. Nigeria doesn't even have 250 fighter jets. We are jokers in this country. The only time physical presence is required is when nations are involved in peace keeping or trying to neutralise guerilla warfare. The Nigeria military is overrated. No intelligence, No machinery, No research. An average westpoint graduate would is far above those local Generals.

I wonder how them wan take win the Biko war sef,,,trump go bust laff wen e see those outdated hunter rifles

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by kunletexs: 1:19am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

They just have to say something stupid.

I can't get your message here!
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is coming from an army that is over 500 million years ahead of you glorified boy scouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE3ZyGp4UNg
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Captainrambo2: 1:53am On May 25, 2020
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:13am On May 25, 2020
[s]
Xda59:

I was only trying not to be too hard by referring to you cowards as rookies when in the actual sense, you people nothing but a bunch of retarded idiots who think they are elite fighters but cry like babies whenever they come under attack. You bunch of idiots are the comedians but the saddest part is you don't even know it. I showed all the nonsense you have been posting and hyping to a friend who happens to be a marine and he refused to believe you idiots are soldiers.
[/s]

I said stop bothering me with your puerile, ignorant and elementary nonsense.

Na by force?
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I said stop bothering me with your puerile, ignorant and elementary nonsense.

Na by force?

Are you tired defending the indefensible you stupid spoof? Obsolete zombies who can only show their might when it comes to innocent unarmed civilians. Bunch of mediocres.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:44am On May 25, 2020
[s]
Xda59:

Are you tired defending the indefensible you stupid spoof? Obsolete zombies who can only show their might when it comes to innocent unarmed civilians. Bunch of mediocres.
[/s]

Same boring, ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same boring, ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

But still enough to put you cowards in uniform in the place where you rightly belong. The thrash bin.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 3:34am On May 25, 2020
^↑^^^↑^^^ nuisance ignored...

Back to topic.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 3:36am On May 25, 2020
Chinese military adopted ORSIS T-5000.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 3:46am On May 25, 2020
God bless Nigerian army

Likes for army share for police the criminals
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Juell(m): 4:08am On May 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

That's a cheap .308 Remington 700 hunting rifle bumped up with a bump stock and distance of only 1093 yards, it's not even a battle weapon.

Our Orsis T 5000 is a battlefield standard for the Russian military with 1,640 yd distance.

It's not by force to comment.
This is what u're referring to, you shld have asked which rifle I was referring to first before passing judgment. I was referring to the first ones the op posted, it was later I saw the others. What posted there ain't the best but it's definitely not a hunting gun but a tactical one. The internet is for anyone to check "longest range sniper rifles" don't come here acting "I know all"

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:43am On May 25, 2020
Juell:

This is what u're referring to, you shld have asked which rifle I was referring to first before passing judgment. I was referring to the first ones the op posted, it was later I saw the others. What posted there ain't the best but it's definitely not a hunting gun but a tactical one. The internet is for anyone to check "longest range sniper rifles" don't come here acting "I know all"

A Secret? Is the U.S. Army's Go To Sniper Rifle Really Just a Hunting Rifle?

The U.S. Army’s long-serving sniper rifle has its roots in one of the most iconic American hunting rifles ever produced. The M-24 Sniper Weapon System, standard issue among the Army’s sniper teams, is based on the fifty-six-year-old Remington 700 hunting rifle.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/secret-u-armys-sniper-rifle-151600424.html

Let me clear this up for you.

1. The primary tactical sniper rifle for US military and law enforcement is the M24 Sniper Weapon System (SWS)

2. The M24 Sniper Weapon System (SWS) is a souped-up fifty-six-year-old Remington 700 hunting rifle with scopes and bump stocks.

3. The rifles the Nigerian snippers posed with that you people labeled old and archaic relic are actually the same fifty-six-year-old Remington 700 hunting rifle still in use by the US Army and America law enforcement.

4. Have you asked yourself why the Americans snipers are using souped-up fifty-six-year-old Remington 700 hunting rifle?

4. Nigerians snipers have access to a wide range of sophisticated and powerful sniper rifles as displayed in the pictures so exactly what's your headache all about?

Are the Americans dumb and stupid like Nigeria or using souped-up fifty-six-year-old Remington 700 hunting rifle?

The fact is, many of our youths have serious low self-esteem issues, everything about Nigeria must be inferior and not up to par, we must be behind when in fact we are sometimes in the front.

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:50am On May 25, 2020
American Army sniper with their fifty-six-year-old Remington 700 hunting rifle.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:53am On May 25, 2020
This is the same Remington 700 riffle Americans snippers are using..

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 5:55am On May 25, 2020
Before our low self-esteem youths put Nigeria down, read, do basic research and educate yourself first or risk sounding stupid and ignorant.

God Bless Nigeria and our brave warriors.

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:07am On May 25, 2020
Russian trained Nigerian Snipers.

1 Like

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:11am On May 25, 2020
Israeli TAVOR bullpup assault rifle becomes standard combat rifle of Nigerian Air Force Regiment

The Tavor is also used by the Nigerian State Security Service as a primary assault rifle for their close protection and tactical units replacing the Uzi. It is also used by the Nigerian Navy.

The Tavor-21 is a bullpup design assault rifle chambered in 5.56×45mm NATO caliber with a selective fire system, selecting between semi-automatic mode and full automatic fire mode. This weapon was developed and designed by the Israeli Company IWI (Israel Weapon Industries).

The Tavor uses a bullpup configuration, in which the receiver, bolt carrier group, and magazine are placed behind the pistol grip. This shortens the firearm's overall length without sacrificing barrel length. As a result, the Tavor provides carbine overall length, yet can achieve rifle muzzle velocities if equipped with a rifle-length barrel.

The Tavor is primarily chambered in 5.56×45mm NATO, although 9×19mm Parabellum and 5.45×39mm Russian models are also available. The Israeli Defence Forces use both 3.6-gram (55 gr) M193 and 4.0-gram (62 gr) M855 5.56×45mm rounds. M193 rounds are used by regular infantrymen for better terminal effects at shorter distances, while the heavier M855 is used by sharpshooters. The Tavor accepts standard STANAG magazines.

https://www.armyrecognition.com/may_2020_news_defense_global_security_army_industry/israeli_tavor_bullpup_assault_rifle_becomes_standard_combat_rifle_of_nigerian_air_force_regiment.html

The Tavor is the standard issue for our air force ground troops and force protection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.