Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (123345 Views)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
Women warriors..

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by mankan2k7(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2020
God bless Nigeria Army. How I wish these guys are giving necessary support to function. The bad political and military leaders will not due to their gain in d currently fight against insurgency
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 24, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Men don't panic, we serve it hot for every murdafuka that asks for it,it is my responsibility as a law abiding citizen to call out stupidity and injustice when I see one and If that requires me to uncensor myself then so be it
CAIO
I bet it is
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
More Nigerian women warriors.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
Snapper abi make I look well

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Rotimi47: 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
Snipers are like ghost.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by gemini35(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

BH is defeating them , but you are yet to be blown up or slaughtered by BH. Say thanks to them for protecting your life.

Unpatriotic ingrates.
in your wildest imagination army are protecting people from been slauhterd,or aiding the fulani,s to slauhter innocent citizen,?Are u bubu brother.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:54pm On May 24, 2020
Our women doing their part..

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:55pm On May 24, 2020
gemini35:
in your wildest imagination army are protecting people from been slauhterd,or aiding the fulani,s to slauhter innocent citizen,?Are u bubu brother.

It's pointless going back and forth with ignorant, unintelligent, unpatriotic and anti Nigerian elements.

Please, learn how to spell basic English words.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by philmaxx(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2020
milann:
i feel like sniping your V
Bad guy�
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Longman6(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
Soteriahascome:
Who are those celebrating this show of weakling

NA should be ashamed for using 3 decades back abandoned tools to fight in the 5G age

Spits...

I don't even know why people think the Nigeria army can do any thing significant, military capacity has moved beyond jungle warfare where nations engage themselves in duels, As far back as 1990 Russia and USA had already developed intercontinental ballistic missiles. Nigeria doesn't even have 250 fighter jets. We are jokers in this country. The only time physical presence is required is when nations are involved in peace keeping or trying to neutralise guerilla warfare. The Nigeria military is overrated. No intelligence, No machinery, No research. An average westpoint graduate would is far above those local Generals.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Juell(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
Ancient sniper rifles, the type hunters use in US. Look below for military sniper rifle.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by juman(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
I dislike the military.
They ruined the country.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Our brave and patriotic warriors..

God Bless and protect them all.

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Captainrambo2: 8:11pm On May 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Be proud of your very own!

Stop hating!
I retired from the Nigerian army

We don't have snippers

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by izubext007: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
nice one , but d riffle marked 33 is first world war riffle. old riffle for old sodiers.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
Oh mhenn! Dia look alone can rein terror on a whole community within a fraction of second.Meanwhile,So Nigeria follow get dis kind people? I think say nah only America dey get am.. oo.Truly,we are giant of Africa.
Long live de federal republic of Nigeria!

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a fool,so those snipers are old guns abi,negativity will kill you one day
are you in anyway related to a monkey?

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by RuggedSniper: 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
AnonPoet:
Meet the men that deliver long-range precision fire for the Nigerian army. The Nigerian army has an entire battalion of snipers divided into three classes and are trained across many different types of threat environments.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1264542256087863300?s=19
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by eyinjuege: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Egungun be careful, na Express you dey go.. cheesy
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Abuventure: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Na Aba made sniper be that
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Masionreay: 8:26pm On May 24, 2020
Very soon,they will steal all these guns and give them to the bandits. If u doubt me, u will soon get these guns in the hands of the bandits.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2020
See better tools ooo cheesy
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by TheFacelessMan: 8:33pm On May 24, 2020
onoms4luv:

are you back

[img]https://i./AMqG.gif[/img]

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2020
Ipromote:
With 1950 guns. God help these men, against those ones in big offices in Abuja.

See my siggy for business promotions on social media.

Ha! 1950? If that's true, these soldiers need help.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2020
Classworked:

He's an American Marine. God bless our ARMY. HE WASN'T UNDERMINING THEIR EFFORTS. PRECISION IS BETTER THAN POWER!
Then av dey ever told him dey missed dia target?
So which precision r u piple talking about?
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
SmartyPants:

Having an idea is not the issue. What he posted is not relevant...how does it connect to the topic?

Or you want to also see the sniper doing calculations before you know that they can do them? Didn't you see spotters in the pics?
I wonder..oo.May be dey wer expecting to see dem with scientific calculator,pen n paper b4 dey believe dat dey guys are taught calculations.
Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by ogunmourinho(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2020
Nigerian army is the worst things to ever happen to Nigeria, they are animals in uniform. if you see what they did to my junior brother today just because a major wife insult him and insult her back. I wish Boko Haram can just finish this animals set of animals so we can have peace of mind

Re: Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) by iammolise(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2020
So we have many snipers like this and small small Boko Haram boys will still come and annihilate army troops. In my experience watching war movies, the role of the sniper is not only to shoot from long range but to give information of enemy approach as well. They usually don't move with the rest of the team, they are with the team but work alone from stealther distance. I really think the army should work on their strategies so as to minimise casualties in battle instead of gathering soldiers to their slaughter like goats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo)