Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (68662 Views)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by asobo: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
B

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by fraymite: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Dr Isa Patanmi is an Islamic cleric(Sheikh)
A hypocrite who used every available medium both online and offline to attack GEJ but suddenly went into hiding when called out for the failures of the current admin where he's serving and was bold to respond that in Islam, you don't criticize a government you're serving in open.
A known religious bigot who sees and defines government from his Islamic prism.

Unfortunately, he was deemed fit to be the minister of communication by no one else but the dullard in chief undecided

Don't be emotional like Dabiri herself. You can see that she's already involving womanhood just to attract public sympathy. Moreover, you didn't post complete biography of the said minister. You are already taking side. His achievement speaks for himself and it's not audio. Go and verify.

9 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Kemimarch16(f): 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
Two fighting
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yomit71(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
am happy am back from ban., nairaland mods be careful. we be senior member

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Abbeyme: 8:03pm On May 24, 2020
Smh
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by W3xy1(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2020
To shalaye is human. To gbenudake is divine.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
Conductor261:

Your mom?
may her soul rest in peace. My mom is dead

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Racoon(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2020
Aboki no send you.I hope the same Abike will now get sense after calling this government the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2020
RIP

Meanwhile

Here in Fernando Po, we are celebrating Bubu's 100days in office cool

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Exc2000: 8:05pm On May 24, 2020
emkz:
Abike Dabiri already made her mark in NTA before this guy had his BTech. We didn't even know there was a diaspora commission before Abike Dabiri got there. Why would Abike, who is not known for flippancy, join issues with Isa Pantami? I think some people shouldn't be given positions of authority because they are too dumb to manage their positions.

Abike actually sponsored the bill to create diaspora commission while she was in the house of rep, and Buhari made her the pioneer chairwoman and chief executive of the agency

that pantami is truly revealing his color as a youthful thug in government

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by BabaRamota1980: 8:06pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
HOW TO DESCRIBE A PLACE IN LAGOS AND IN ABA

Lagos

13 Liverpool Street, Off Queen Elizabeth Park Suite c5 first floor, room 7A

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

SOUTHWEST IS THE BEST PLACE TO VISIT

Just stand there and flash me, I will come out.

���

grin grin grin
God dey watch you. Why, maka why? grin

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Kobicove(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2020
Bb
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Dr Isa Patanmi is an Islamic cleric(Sheikh)
A hypocrite who used every available medium both online and offline to attack GEJ but suddenly went into hiding when called out for the failures of the current admin where he's serving and was bold to respond that in Islam, you don't criticize a government you're serving in open.
A known religious bigot who sees and defines government from his Islamic prism.

Unfortunately, he was deemed fit to be the minister of communication by no one else but the dullard in chief undecided
Buhari failing since 806BC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Zendinho(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
To even think that these are the supposedly PRESIDENTIAL CABINET MEMBERS of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is sickening.

Tell me how can these clueless, mannerless and shameless beings deliver the dividend of democracy to the masses when they are shamelessly embarrassing themselves in the public.

Anyway i don't blame them....

I ONLY BLAME BUBU THE MUMU.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by gfon(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid, disrespectful woman, looking for clout. I wonder why Bashir Ahmad also replying this shameless people, for them is like fighting with a pig, they enjoy it. This type of thing is literally a business for them. Their Moto is " there's no bad publicity". It's like oxygen if you suck it out they will die
tribalistic biatch,she better pass you and your mama

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by ikdaddy01(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
If only there was a boss to call dz ones to order
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by cerebralniggie1: 8:07pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Lagos

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

���
So funny, I forgot to laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by GoodofNaija: 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
A government of islamist/jihadist supported only by fellow jihadist.

Abike Dabiri, since you have become a politician yourself, no need to feel pity for you, pls deal with your problems yourself.

Are you just seeing that this is an islamist govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by bamasite2: 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
gfon:
tribalistic biatch,she better pass you and your mama
glad I have a mom, and not straight out of child factory product grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by chigoizie7(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
To even think that a minister tweets like that is worrisome. The use of abbreviations?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Hotfreeze: 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid, disrespectful woman, looking for clout. I wonder why Bashir Ahmad also replying this shameless people, for them is like fighting with a pig, they enjoy it. This type of thing is literally a business for them. Their Moto is " there's no bad publicity". It's like oxygen if you suck it out they will die

They don't look for clout, they chase clout. Stupid blockhead. You think Abike is Bashir or Pantami's mate? As at when Abike was in the House of Reps, your father was still riding okada at Agege and Bashir was an Almajiri in Jigawa.

That being said, Abike was stupid for turning this into a gender war, but Pantami is a big disgrace for not handling this sensibly.

Women are not lesser beings to men and if the women where you come from are stupid enough to accept that they are lesser than men, the women down south would put you in your place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Susu888(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
I've watched the video abeg! Stop propagating lies nd building mountains out of mole hills.

Something that has been moved to the appropriate quaters to help resolve.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
I know that Islam teaches that women are lesser beings than men and should have no opinion of their own especially when faced with a man, but not everyone has that same belief you know.
And I wonder what group of people was that you kept mentioning.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Tolase1999(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
reliavendel:
The minister is wicked. But the woman was also wrong to stubbornly refuse to leave the office.
which office govt worker chasing govt worker out of govt property.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by InaNla(f): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
[/s]

Cowress!!! shocked
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by JustforMen: 8:11pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
may her soul rest in peace. My mom is dead
But you can insult other people's Mom.
Does that show respect and home training on your path?
Good lesson to learn not to invoke insult on anybody you disagree with on any matter. Now you feel how other people feel when their own parents are insulted.
You can disagree with others without insults.

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Mdmelijah: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
Rgade:

I know that Islam teaches that women are lesser beings than men and should have no opinion of their own especially when faced with a man, but not everyone has that same belief you know.
And I wonder what group of people was that you kept mentioning.
funny if u are speaking as a Christian. Very funny if you are one of those paranoid atheist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by slivertongue: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
pantami has always been a controversial fellow
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Hisincrease: 8:12pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Lagos

Aba

���
What else can you describe?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.