Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (68631 Views)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Mazikic(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
HOW TO DESCRIBE A PLACE IN LAGOS AND IN ABA

Lagos

13 Liverpool Street, Off Queen Elizabeth Park Suite c5 first floor, room 7A

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

Just stand there and flash me, I will come out.

SOUTHWEST IS THE BEST PLACE TO VISIT

���

No wonder Almajiris are overflooding it! Southwest is heaven on Earth!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Blackking98(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Lagos

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

���
I'm not Igbo but this is really stupid and unnecessary. I wonder what the mods are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Olevelman23: 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Dr Isa Pantami is an Islamic cleric(Sheikh).
A hypocrite who used every available medium both online and offline to attack GEJ but suddenly went into hiding when called out for the failures of the current admin where he's serving and was bold to respond that in Islam, you don't criticize a government you're serving in the open.
A known religious bigot who sees and defines government from his Islamic prism.

Unfortunately, he was deemed fit to be the minister of communication by no one else but the dullard in chief undecided
.On this issues oga he wasn't have a objective order to do what this rascal women ostracize. And ur now geos around with ur own selfish bigotry.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Autotech312(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Hon. Abike Dabiri is a former news caster and member house of Representative.
A well known attention seeker.
Famed for her tribal bigotry and ethnic profiling to always name Igbos in every crime committed abroad where the Igbos were involved but suddenly becomes dumb where it involves Yorubas.
Always seeking to usurp the powers of the minister for Foreign affairs.
An egoistic trouble maker who always uses feminism as a defence.

You better shut up if you don't know what to say, I watched the interview. She was in Ethiopia when that incident happened, she was called upon by her staff and she later came to meet same incident. Why will she lie?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by alaira(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Babzrockman:
Nothing we no go see or hear from this APC govt
WERE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS NOT THE ONES THAT VOTED FOR THEM?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2020
Chlerion:
Why are you ranting like a goat that's on heat. It's a well established fact that igbos commit the most crimes in the whole wide world, so was she lying? Your foolishness is legendary!
Them no pass your ewedu skull miners grin grin grin cheesy

Those ones are the world's champions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Jakemedg(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2020
bamidelee:

I was referring to that yeye yenefer girl. She act's before reasoning.
You mean you are just observing that yenefer fella recently
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Chlerion: 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Them no pass your ewedu skull miners grin grin grin cheesy

Those ones are the world's champions
Goan ask your popman he will tell you what you've never heard of grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by micfoley: 9:02pm On May 24, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by middlebelter(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wahala

anyway both na Omoluabi and Muslim Yorubas.

Thought they love themselves.

How is Pantanmi an Omoluabi? Get your fact.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Jakemedg(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
Blackking98:
I'm not Igbo but this is really stupid and unnecessary. I wonder what the mods are doing.
Maybe the mods take pleasure in seeing bigotry and tribal comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Tareq1105: 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Hon. Abike Dabiri is a former news caster and member house of Representative.
A well known attention seeker.
Famed for her tribal bigotry and ethnic profiling to always name Igbos in every crime committed abroad where the Igbos were involved but suddenly becomes dumb where it involves Yorubas.
Always seeking to usurp the powers of the minister for Foreign affairs.
An egoistic trouble maker who always uses feminism as a defence.

Trailblazer na wa for you o.

How could you say all these about her?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Enyimbamercedes: 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
Two idiots fighting!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by ABINTUK(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
Babzrockman:

Sex gone wrong...
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by PeacenLove2: 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
JustforMen:

There is no such entity as 'an average northerner' there are only individuals or specific constituent groups.

Using the same logic, can I also say an average Southerner (whatever that means) worship women and still remain logical? No!
The individual is not always representing the group in his/her actions and certainly, never the whole group.

You and I know very well that statement is accurate. I did not use a single or few instances to generalize. I downplayed the situation in the North by using 'average' rather than 'most' or 'all', out of respect for the 'very very very' few who may be different. You are entitled to your opinion of course but like I posted before, whatever makes everyone sleep at nights.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On May 24, 2020
The last has not been heard about this.

More to come.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Globad(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2020
Babzrockman:

grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
You mean you are just observing that yenefer fella recently
Not at all.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by hopexter(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid, disrespectful woman, looking for clout. I wonder why Bashir Ahmad also replying this shameless people, for them is like fighting with a pig, they enjoy it. This type of thing is literally a business for them. Their Moto is " there's no bad publicity". It's like oxygen if you suck it out they will die.

For the hypocrite of Nigeria attacking me, if it's where IPOB issues, you people will be laughing in the background. At least they are bold enough to express their feelings unlike you people. The real cowarddds

You sound like someone who just came out of isolation. Don't involve IPOB into your childish issues angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by humilitypays(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Lagos

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight

���
I am sure you were describing how to get to your farm in Abeokuta before autocorrect changed it to Aba, that's why you need a better phone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by NybenSBF101(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2020
Trust no one playing the gender card.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by TheRareGem1(f): 9:28pm On May 24, 2020
So what is Osinbajo name doing in this matter? Why you no get sense naw. Na must to comment on the thread? If you no get something tangible to say, waka pass. E no go ki you naw

fairfora:
I have never seen such a divided party as APC...where ministers would be throwing tantrums and cabinet members would be disgracing each other openly. I remember Fashola Vs Minister of Communication lmao. Fashola disgraced this man no be small...common sense is truly not common and that's what you get when you decided to pitch your tents close to the second-rated fellows (those who are supposed to be your errand boys) all in the name of selfish ambition and hate. Pele Abike Dabiri. Have you not realised the fact that the government of the day is a Fulani Government? I remember the way you were running up and down and sweating profusely campaigning for Buhari in 2015, without knowing you guys...including Tinubu were shooting yourselves in the legs... grin Una think say Fulani no wise abi...Now una don see say na dem wise pass grin

They would cajole you once again in 2023. Once they embarrass you guys with billions of naira( which they would recover in one month after they have taken office) , you would begin to shout baba rere baba keeee. Una never see anything. Bro Yemi Osinbajo would never forget....no VP has ever been so humiliated and rendered redundant in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by inno87(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2020
I have lap top for sell
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by deliveryboy: 9:31pm On May 24, 2020
PeacenLove2:

Those women go through a lot over there. You can only imagine. I sometimes wonder why they bother to give the women the opportunity when they won't let them exercise authority over them. I laughed at peoole who used to say Turai Yaradua had any powers then? Who born am? For North?
You are too dumb to see your own dumbness.
It’s called Dunning Kruger effect. No part of this country treats women with respect like the northern Nigeria, I live in Port Harcourt and the men here view women as trash, a random man can just suddenly hold a woman’s hand in the name of toasting, while touching her, women are raped everyday here. Indigenous women are not entitled to inheritance here not even when there’s a Will written. Look at the level of disrespect Rotimi Amaechi dished out to Dame Patience Jonathan. I will award you a slap if you mention North one more time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2020
Chlerion:
Goan ask your popman he will tell you what you've never heard of grin
I just asked your mom now how Afonja women do prostitution grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by TheGladiator: 9:35pm On May 24, 2020
I boldly make this prediction.

That you madam Abike have stepped on a ‘privileged toe’ and will be removed at some point in the not too distant future by our nepotistic, feudal President.

Watch this space
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmmm
I can understand your dilemma grin do you side with your fellow Northerner or side with your fellow woman?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2020
GenBuhari:
I can understand your dilemma grin do side with your fellow Northerner or side with your fellow woman?
Lol. We fought with my friends
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Akanbiedu(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2020
GenBuhari:
I can understand your dilemma grin do side with your fellow Northerner or side with your fellow woman?

Looks like North won

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by stormborn28(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmmm

ArmaniUhuru: 8:00pm
Two supposed educated adults disgracing their Alma Maters.

No matter how intelligent you are, you will sure become stupid working with buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.