Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (68650 Views)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
are you on WhatsApp?
Gimme ur number then?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

Gimme ur number then?
done
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Morray post=89989542][/quote]
Ok, gonng txt u wit my line
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 26, 2020
femijay8271:

Ok, gonng txt u wit my line
alright. Looking forward to that. Could you edit off my number from the post you quoted?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by femijay8271(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2020
Morray:
alright. Looking forward to that. Could you edit off my number from the post you quoted?
Alright
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nickxander11(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2020
Morray:
bros. You don't need to. I have reasons why I don buy UK used phones. UK used iPhone 7 plus 32gb is 100k while Nigerian used is 80k. I'll buy yours 85k since you used it for 4mths. If you're game, we deal tomorrow.

Please don't do business with this fraudster named MORRAY abi MUMU. don't even think of meeting him anywhere so he won't rob or kill you just because of iPhone also don't buy any phone from him because all he does is to go about picking scrap phones then resell them with new casings and you will be moving about with a dead phone that will rip you off with faults.
Pls don't throw away your money with your eyes widely opened.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by yomitex: 10:14am On May 28, 2020
Time to kick all Yorubas out of this administration . Kemi Adeosun was removed like nobody and this is the time to feel the Hausas' system of ruling.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Jobio1(f): 6:19pm On May 30, 2020
Morray:
how much are you selling?
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by OmoDavido(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Jobio1:
I have 6s plus working perfectly.
Do you still have available for sale. I am interested
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Jobio1(f): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes
OmoDavido:
Do you still have available for sale. I am interested
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by OmoDavido(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jobio1:
Yes
dm me on whatsapp or drop your contact let’s deal
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by OmoDavido(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jobio1:
Yes
I already dropped a message for you on whatsapp
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by HRMK: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Babzrockman:
Nothing we no go see or hear from this APC govt
pdp isnt any better!nigerians need a third force free of the two rotten parties!!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by chinchum(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2021
HRMK:
pdp isnt any better!nigerians need a third force free of the two rotten parties!!
no need to deceive yourself. The parties are a reflection of the general populace. Majority wins in Democracy, and except a party will be formed simply by angels to win at the utopia polls.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by baralatie(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2021
revealations
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by HRMK: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2021
so,ur that dumb?in how many of the elections do u av majority winning?it has always bn fraudulent and usually ends in the courts!the apex court has the final say!NOT INEC!!
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by HRMK: 12:57am On Apr 27, 2021
chinchum:
no need to deceive yourself. The parties are a reflection of the general populace. Majority wins in Democracy, and except a party will be formed simply by angels to win at the utopia polls.
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH THE CREATOR!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.